Sign in to follow this  
signalj

Branded Nail Colour

me myself prefer to use O.P.I , kanebo, anna sui, shiseido...

i havr got many O.P.I. one, almost 40....

so long i use, i still prefer O.P.I.,

it is really the good one...

N i would like to try on Opps!Jealous, which created n published by Jolin...

I love OPI but i can't afford all the colours.. I still have my Dark Red (almost like blood) Elianto and it is fabolous!! It stays shiny for a long time.. I suggest it! Is the Skin Food nailpolish good? I see that the range is very wide :D The worst nailpolish I've tried is Revlon in Dark Red.. At first it's ok, after 5 minutes the colour was so dull!! Needed 2 Top coats to make it shiny! Oooh I love Sally Hansen!! Especially their French manicure kits :D I have that one, lasted a darn long time!

Edited by ingrid

I like Shu eumura,Ann Sui with fragrance( which I just bought). for cheaper brand I thnk SKin Food has got nice colour. I ahve also used other brand like Body shop, maybelline, revlon, silky girl..

Skin food is actually not bad for the price....... but I believe there are 2 range.... one is good one is not good.

Not good = the colour looks dull after application....

Would luv to try OPI one day but I think it is expensive. I think I am pretty rough so my nail polish tend to chip.

I love Anna Sui coz they have a rose fragrance on it. Unlike the rest of the nail polish that have an unbearable strong nail polish-ish smell. If you get what I mean, hehe. The SA at Anna Sui told me that most or all (I dont remember) of their product have a rose tea ingredient in it, thus the nice fragrance. Im using their blush and mascara too, really love the rosey smell :wub: Each time I apply their nail polish I have the tendency to smell my nail from time to time. Just irresistible :D The smell'll stay up to a week after you apply it. Stronger initially of course and fades over time. Sally Hansen is good too, they offer a range of colour that I love, those light pinkish or beigy color. And easy smooth application too.

I love Anna Sui coz they have a rose fragrance on it. Unlike the rest of the nail polish that have an unbearable strong nail polish-ish smell. If you get what I mean, hehe. The SA at Anna Sui told me that most or all (I dont remember) of their product have a rose tea ingredient in it, thus the nice fragrance. Im using their blush and mascara too, really love the rosey smell :wub: Each time I apply their nail polish I have the tendency to smell my nail from time to time. Just irresistible :D The smell'll stay up to a week after you apply it. Stronger initially of course and fades over time. Sally Hansen is good too, they offer a range of colour that I love, those light pinkish or beigy color. And easy smooth application too.

How much is the Anna Sui's nail polish? I adore their packaging and of coz the tea rose scent... :wub:

How much is the Anna Sui's nail polish? I adore their packaging and of coz the tea rose scent... :wub:

Hie Chris, I think its roughly RM60 plus. I dont really remember exactly coz the one I use before is the Dolly Girl Limited Edition (should be gone by now, selling like hot cakes). The limited edition is slightly more expensive. The another one Im using currently is from a free gift set for spending RM350 and above, so I cant quote exactly the price to you. But I think the price wont go that far off. Around RM50-RM60 I think :)

i got mine at shins...ard 50 bucks after discount...

i got a good deal today bought their original nail envy at RM 110 ( that's the retail price for one bottle now ) and they gave me another bottle nail envy matte finishing for free !!! :)

favorite is OPI, salley hansen,shiseido and anna sui! i can get OPI at 40% discount. love anna sui's cause of the rose essence! shiseido with those glitter thing darn shiny!

Hie Chris, I think its roughly RM60 plus. I dont really remember exactly coz the one I use before is the Dolly Girl Limited Edition (should be gone by now, selling like hot cakes). The limited edition is slightly more expensive. The another one Im using currently is from a free gift set for spending RM350 and above, so I cant quote exactly the price to you. But I think the price wont go that far off. Around RM50-RM60 I think :)

Thx dear... :)

for myself..i prefer to use Essie and OPI..this two brand are the top in US :) for the other brand like elianto..its cheap..but the colour not really as smooth as Essie and OPI..beside..the quality of polish are important so that it wont hurt our nail (become dry or easy to break)..although Essie and OPI are more costly..but i still choose them..hehe.. :P for long lasting shinny!

skin food at the moment. face shop not good. chips so easily. wanted to try the sally hansen french mani set but my maid stole it from me. sad. want to try opi of course. but its really expensive.

Branded ones ofcos OPI, sally hansen is good too, and i love Chanel's~~!! it's the best..

Estee Lauder's and Kanebo T'estimo also not bad

Skinfood is cheap and nice, with lotsa colours, but i only love the Jojoba's series :)