Sign in to follow this  
Erny Errol

Eyebrows..

So, I was thinking of getting eyebrow embroidery....but friends have been advising me not to. They said it's permanent..will be there forever, and that 1 day when i get older, I'll regret it.

What what do you girls think about the whole idea?

My fren did hers....im not too sure why they call it permanent as apparently, u need to do more "touch ups" in the later years as the ink will fade....permanent means "will last a few years" in the beauty industry....otherwise, how to make money if it lasts forever?

Hope this helps

Would it look weird if we chose to not "touch up"? Because if we were forced to keep on touching up, it sounds permanent hehe.. I'm considering it myself..

Would it look weird if we chose to not "touch up"? Because if we were forced to keep on touching up, it sounds permanent hehe.. I'm considering it myself..

my mom did it when she was young and it's permanent.

something like a tattoo.

touch up is needed cause the colour will fade to another shade.

my mom has blue brows now. *snickers* :P

so... it's permanent la and no touch up will definitely leave you with some weird shade. :rolleyes:

my mom did it when she was young and it's permanent.

something like a tattoo.

touch up is needed cause the colour will fade to another shade.

my mom has blue brows now. *snickers* :P

so... it's permanent la and no touch up will definitely leave you with some weird shade. :rolleyes:

Dear! My mum also has blue brows muahaha...

My MIL also has blue/grey brows!

My aunty also had blue brows (she's 60++) and she just retouched so it's black again..

I guess it was the "in" thing back then.. and now it's back..

*sigh* I really have bad (non-existant) eyebrows, but i guess better than BLUE ones huh? :P

Well, if I am not mistaken, the blue brows are eyebrow tattooing while eyebrow embroidery is something different.

It looks more natural compare to tattooing and it is not permanent like tattoo.

This is what I got to know from some inforation I read.

Correct me if I am wrong =)

i did the eyebrow embroidery 2 months ago.. costed me rm350.. the girl is from ipoh.. she has a beauty shop back there but she only comes to kl once a month only on wednesday.. my eyebrow won't last forever.. can only last 3 or 4 years but this lady guarantee me for a year.. if i need touch ups, she'd do it FOC.. plus my mum and my aunty just did theirs 2 weeks ago with this same lady too.

fyi, those which changes color is tattoos.. they can be laser off BUT it's painful.. embroidery will look more natural.. oh yea, remember to see more samples of the eyebrows before u decide to do embroidery.. coz some embroidery look quite fake and the color will come off!

i don't regret doing the embroidery.. it really looks natural :) about the age.. hmmm... i think after high school would be better as i'm sure u don't want the headmaster/headmistress/teacher/prefects catch u :P

Wow! So, Nicole, did you regret doing the eyebrow embroidery? How old do you think is the most suitable time to get it done?

i can take pics of it but to tell u the truth, u have to see it in real life :) pics can be deceiving some times :P

if u're in kl, maybe u can drop by to the place where i did my embroidery.. then u can see how the lady do it.. and also my eyebrow, my mum's, my aunty's and my friend's one.. the lady will be in kl probably some time this month

Nicole, can you take a picture of your eyebrows?

:D

Well, if I am not mistaken, the blue brows are eyebrow tattooing while eyebrow embroidery is something different.

It looks more natural compare to tattooing and it is not permanent like tattoo.

This is what I got to know from some inforation I read.

Correct me if I am wrong =)

tats wat i heard too. embroidery is more natural. u can try asking the girls in "Ultimate Brow". i always go thr to get my brow fix. they r pretty good. jus very pushy to get u buy the products.

Edited by blushger

hey girls, I have just paid a deposit of RM80 to Ultimate Impression in Mid Valley. I'll get it done this coming May. I hope I won't regret. Cause up until now, I am stil very unsure about my decision.

BTW, Blushger, you did yours in UI too?? Nice? Do you love it? Which branch do you go to?

hey girls, I have just paid a deposit of RM80 to Ultimate Impression in Mid Valley. I'll get it done this coming May. I hope I won't regret. Cause up until now, I am stil very unsure about my decision.

BTW, Blushger, you did yours in UI too?? Nice? Do you love it? Which branch do you go to?

hey erny, do update us when u have done it, i wanted to do mine since long time ago but until today still cannot decide ..

Haiz...I though of making an appointment on the 17th May. But now, I seem to be in argument with my mum over whether I really shloud go have it done. My cousin did hers, and it looks great. But my mum thinks having your eyebrow naturally (though ugly) is better.

What do you think? She thinks I should just waste of my deposit.

Thanks for encouraging me, Nicole!

I am 21 this year, do you think it's too young to get my eyebrow done? I wonder why, some friends are downright against it....they are 21 too. they say it's for old ppl. They told me to please be contented with my look. I am, besides the fact that my eyebrow is half the length of my eyes.....I am sooooo well contented with my look.

it doesn't matter how old u do it, actually.. i mean look at those young girls as young as 13 years old and they want a boob job.. NOW that is extreme.. for your brows, maybe your friends are not well inform that embroidery isn't the same as tattoo.. tattoo last a lifetime but embroidery looks natural and it will come off as time passes by..

Thanks for encouraging me, Nicole!

I am 21 this year, do you think it's too young to get my eyebrow done? I wonder why, some friends are downright against it....they are 21 too. they say it's for old ppl. They told me to please be contented with my look. I am, besides the fact that my eyebrow is half the length of my eyes.....I am sooooo well contented with my look.

OOohhh...so glad to hear that,Nicole. I will let u know how is it after 17th May. I think, I only live once,might as well go do something I like.

Hope the outcome will be nice.......(scare!!!)hehe...

I doing my embroidary too.I already do it 3 year something if not mistaken.So far its look so nice and natural but need to touch up.I already touch up for 3 times in 3 years time.I quite satify with it.I also do it at Ipoh Rm380 and also warranty for 1 year touch up.But it quite painful oo......No choice lo girls always want to be pretty ma.but i never regret bcs i choose brown color its look so natural:)

Haiz...I though of making an appointment on the 17th May. But now, I seem to be in argument with my mum over whether I really shloud go have it done. My cousin did hers, and it looks great. But my mum thinks having your eyebrow naturally (though ugly) is better.

What do you think? She thinks I should just waste of my deposit.

i think if it manage to gain more confidence for yourself, i think i will go for it :)

girls, so far u got any prob with your embroidery being done with UI? my friend told me she did hers a year ago with UI and it turned out red-dish after a year! so that's why she laser it off and re-do again..