Sign in to follow this  
pamster

my bf visit prostitute for handjob

It had been a while since pamster posted up the issue with her bf, I wonder how the couple is doing right now? Everything okay? Into the next stage already? I wish so.

Just in case Pamster is still reading this, my comment as an old & married woman who claims as a love master is:

take it as a life lesson.

dont expect that he wont do it again - he might.

I assume u guys are in mid 20s, he should be a mild-minded man that he does things and he regrets.

Beware of such a man with such a mind status, he might be mentally younger than you think he is and make sure you really know that u love him and want to marry him later. make sure you know what u want in your life too. make sure you can take up any life challenges in future, in the marriage with him, or in any other life issues.

be well. stay well.

love you, sister.

It had been a while since pamster posted up the issue with her bf, I wonder how the couple is doing right now? Everything okay? Into the next stage already? I wish so.

hahaha actually i dumped him in the end bcos he absolutely didn't try to gain back my trust, he just treated like nothing wrong happened so... -_- everyday my feelings faded as my trust on him grew less and less ... but now i have a new handsome man so the story has a happy ending ! ^_^

Just in case Pamster is still reading this, my comment as an old & married woman who claims as a love master is:

take it as a life lesson.

dont expect that he wont do it again - he might.

I assume u guys are in mid 20s, he should be a mild-minded man that he does things and he regrets.

Beware of such a man with such a mind status, he might be mentally younger than you think he is and make sure you really know that u love him and want to marry him later. make sure you know what u want in your life too. make sure you can take up any life challenges in future, in the marriage with him, or in any other life issues.

be well. stay well.

love you, sister.

omg what a touching post :) thank you :)

i'm very happy now with my new guy, he's handsome, intelligent, wealthy and tells me i'm the love of his life! best of all he has absolutely no interest in other girls but me! ho ho ho :) thanks for your well wishes dear!

GLAD to know that you hop on a new relationship now - it is always good to try out new things :P for better or worse ...heeheee

No matter what do you, make sure u stay awake and make no regrets

omg what a touching post :) thank you :)

i'm very happy now with my new guy, he's handsome, intelligent, wealthy and tells me i'm the love of his life! best of all he has absolutely no interest in other girls but me! ho ho ho :) thanks for your well wishes dear!

men who admit they guilt are very brave bcos men are egoist. you should forgive him this time. but if he keep doing it behind your back dump him off. you want a bf that are loyal to you only but sometime when he got the urge u must help him to release.

So why forgive? I wouldn't.

GLAD to know that you hop on a new relationship now - it is always good to try out new things :P for better or worse ...heeheee

No matter what do you, make sure u stay awake and make no regrets

yeah i'm more aware now that you really can't tell the perverted guys from their looks alone! :P