Sign in to follow this  
pamster

my bf visit prostitute for handjob

What will be u r bf reaction if u tell him that u went to spa and a good looking man giving u massage and some more u r naked? And then u start crying for forgiveness and promise not to do it again. Thrust me ...... hell he will dump u straight away even u r not naked. If he accept that it will be the biggest lie ever heard. Man dont like their woman to be touched by another species like them. Gurl put it simple dump him in garbage bin. erase all the good memories.

Not agree u still stay with him. Is it becos of luv? Luv should be given to someone who really appreciate and who in return luv u back. Ask him what is luv? When luv someone mean he luv u more than he luv himself. He must willing to sacrifice ego, everthing and not to mention his lust on his small dick head ( the one without brain ). He went to spa for cheap thai girl. U aint that cheap.

Another thing what will his friends think when u all meet. I'm sure the guys will think that u r nice to accept him or and maybe think that u r also same like the cheap thai girl. Guys usually make fun about this cheating issue and LOL.

DUMP HIM and I'm sure u will be rewarded with Mr. Right ( one with brain in the head ). enough said. move on dont look back.

Its some peoples stupidity that annoys me.

If u say u let ur man go here & there, watch this & that... see only no touch etc... blah blah blah... i honestly think that ur REALLY STUPID!

YOU are u giving him a "CHANCE TO CHEAT ON YOU"

Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and actions, but really... do u think that if u let him go, and say... "see but dont touch.." Nothing will happen?

Please wisen up!

You may not like what i say, but take this to mind... "My honesty will do you some good!" -seriously.

Edited by ƒatal

quite true that letting ur man go to place like pub,spa and etc is equal to allowing them to do mistake and cheat....is hard for guys to avoid temptation...is they see sexy girls around = naked, then sure their little brother will stand up....if the guy say " won't lah"...100% his lying.....but how many of u are 100% that ur bf didn't not cheat...is either u can find out or he admit himself or u never find out the rest of ur life..

No one can ever be 100% sure that their partner, or themselves wont cheat/ do something forbidden.

Its all in the mind and heart. If you try ur best to prevent the situation from happening, the chances of cheating are lower. And obviously if u just sit back and let them do whatever cuz u "so called" trust them... then i guess the chances are higher.

If uve done all u can and tried ur hardest to be the best for them, and they end up cheating or still cheat.. then ur partner is just a piece of trash that u need to dump.

No one can stop a man.. or woman from cheating, If they wanna cheat then they will. But anyone can try to prevent things from happening. It just depends on ur luck... whether uve found and got the right one.

No one can ever be 100% sure that their partner, or themselves wont cheat/ do something forbidden.

Its all in the mind and heart. If you try ur best to prevent the situation from happening, the chances of cheating are lower. And obviously if u just sit back and let them do whatever cuz u "so called" trust them... then i guess the chances are higher.

If uve done all u can and tried ur hardest to be the best for them, and they end up cheating or still cheat.. then ur partner is just a piece of trash that u need to dump.

No one can stop a man.. or woman from cheating, If they wanna cheat then they will. But anyone can try to prevent things from happening. It just depends on ur luck... whether uve found and got the right one.

that's right...so i think all girls shouldn't trust bf 100% by just sitting back and allow them go spa and clubbing and believe they won't cheat...alwiz try to prevent bad things from happenning...don't be too innocent...there are good guys out there...but good guys can turn to be bad guy if they got influence by frens(there are real bad buddies)....alwiz control ur bf but don't be too over control..

pamster.. its very sad upon hearin ur story.. its a good thing that ur bf is sincere.. but its not a good thing doin something like this. doesnt it hurts u alot thinki9n taht ur bf actually does aomething like this with some other girls instead of u? if my bf were to do something like this, i would just dump him rite away.. no point to keep him.. it hurts and its not easy to forget what he did to u.. its better to put it to an end.. there are better guys out there.. :)

HEY BABES AND GUYS

wah this thread is hot :D

anyway, i broke up with him last month already :) i understand i have faults, and he has faults too. the most positive thing is that we both learn something from this relationship, time to move on. maybe i won't ever find the Right Guy, but there are like 7 people in line chasing after me right now, so I'm just going to take my time and enjoy being a young working adult ^_^

thanks for all your scoldings and advises, i really appreciate them!

HEY BABES AND GUYS

wah this thread is hot :D

anyway, i broke up with him last month already :) i understand i have faults, and he has faults too. the most positive thing is that we both learn something from this relationship, time to move on. maybe i won't ever find the Right Guy, but there are like 7 people in line chasing after me right now, so I'm just going to take my time and enjoy being a young working adult ^_^

thanks for all your scoldings and advises, i really appreciate them!

Seriously, it's great that you broke up with him. It is really stupid to stay with a guy who cheated on you and thinking that it is fine after he apologizes. If he is seriously commited and cares for your feelings, he will never do this in the first place. That guy doesn't worth your love. You must be a really great girl that there are so many people chasing after you. :) Enjoy their attention before deciding on who you should choose. :) Good Luck girl!!!

Elo? im lazy to read other replies.. Let me straight to the point..

Have you dump him?

As a guy, i feel you should dump him la.. He tell you doesnt means he regret.. Just because he scare that later when you find out, tragedy will occur on him. Thats why he admit it before anything happen.. This want call tactics.. ehemm..

If he really love you, he won't be doing anything wrong to you.. Right? What you means by sexually loneliness? Excuses..

Let me ask u a ques, if u feel lonely, do you go to find other guys to fulfill ur sexual needs?

If yes, then you forgive him.. If no, den bye bye..

but there are like 7 people in line chasing after me right now, so I'm just going to take my time and enjoy being a young working adult ^_^

Wow, 7 ppl chasing you in line then you must be very good looking... :)

Wow, 7 ppl chasing you in line then you must be very good looking... :)

heh i think it's more of a question of supply and demand bcos i did mechanical engineering, i like gaming consoles, manchester united, vodka, high heels and lip gloss :) any single girls want to know single boys? :P

i just wanted to add hor, even the good looking and good natured girls get cheated on, so girls should never base their own self worth on their boys! i'm sure the genuinely good guys enjoy a confident spunky girl who smiles and depends on her own :)

dont try to forgt anything then you can forgot anything

i mean dont try to forget it becaus it only add more impression.

Girl

I think u should leave him

Hmm...I work closely with HIV/AIDS patients....I would say that most Chinese guys get it from heterosexual contact...be it prostitute or casual partner or just ex-gf

I really dont want to see any of us girls getting this disease from these irresponsible guys who just acted out of their impulse behaviour

It's really lifetime la girl...think about it...

If u get it, lifetime medication with many side effects to endure..do u really want it? Is it really worth it??..sigh...just be careful alright?

If u want to come for a checkup, do not hesistate to PM me...will tell u how to go about it for a test ^_^

give a chance.eventho he may look stupid bout wut he done.but i do think he feel quilty & hafta be sincere to u or else he'll not hapi coz lying to u or maybe things get worse if later u find out bout that..that might hurt more..

one thing for sure, mentally he feels nothing for the lady. If a man is in a relationship he would still masturbate anyway. I suppose this is an extension of his regular practice and in this increasingly affluent world, people do pay more to have more pleasure.

I believe this goes like this

1) he has the urge

2) he goes and gets it

3) he regrets and confess to you

4) after a while, the urge comes again and he starts to think with his other head again

this is obviously unacceptable to a lot of ladies but then again, how does the other poor lady going to earn her income? this form of thrill seeking is actually STD-free

sounds like I am defending him but not really, I am just pointing out facts of life as I believe it happens all over the world all the time.

there is no solution to this and it is really case by case basis. some are really good men and don't eat out. some men are good at eating out and wiping clean, some women also eat out themselves, some women can put up with this although she hates it, some women don't mind as long as she gets her monthly dues, some ladies would not take this sh&t n slice him off .... so if you don't like the man, look for other option

but for the professional ladies, I feel for them. they may reduce instances of rape and molest by getting down and dirty. hope in some indirect way, they protected some other ladies not in their trade. These professionals have another set of problems, mentally and physically of themselves.

Edited by flyboy

men who admit they guilt are very brave bcos men are egoist. you should forgive him this time. but if he keep doing it behind your back dump him off. you want a bf that are loyal to you only but sometime when he got the urge u must help him to release.