Sign in to follow this  
tangerine

Duromine anyone?

If you want to buy Duromine in Malaysia 15mg and 30 mg please welcome www.wholesale-pharmacy.biz

we ship Worldwide in any country in the Earth, We have 4 types of payment options. Secure packaging and good reviews online. We are in business since 2010 :whistling:

Also we have other needed drugs :X  :wink3:

PLEASE READ THE FAQ ON OUR WEBSITE

When will I receive my medication?
A. All approved orders will be dispatched within 72 hours upon receipt of doctor’s confirmation. You will receive your package within 5-30 days depending on the shipping method you choose.

We can provide you with reviews. just google it by WHOLESALE-PHARMACY.BIZ Review and you will find one

Edited by raodastan

‎Hi..my name is Shamsul,in Malaysia now difficult to find duromine, I was working in Mediviron UOA Clinic Kuala lumpur, in my clinic sell duromine RM300, so I want to offer u all RM260 for 1box duromine 30mg, and can COD (cash on delivery) in kuala lumpur, meet in Kelana Jaya or Kota damansara after office hours.  thanks

‎Hi..my name is Shamsul in Malaysia now difficult to find duromine, I was working in Mediviron UOA Clinic Kuala lumpur, in my clinic sell duromine RM300, so I want to offer u RM260 for 1box duromine 30mg, and can COD (cash on delivery) in kuala lumpur, meet in Kelana Jaya or Kota damansara after office hours.  thanks

‎Hi..my name is Shamsul in Malaysia now difficult to find duromine, I was working in Mediviron UOA Clinic Kuala lumpur, in my clinic sell duromine RM300, so I want to offer u RM260 for 1box duromine 30mg, and can COD (cash on delivery) in kuala lumpur, meet in Kelana Jaya or Kota damansara after office hours.  thanks

Hi Shamsul. My name is xylia. I'm looking for Duromiune, do you still have stock on hand?

Edited by swseen

hi shamsul,my name is nur.can you pls revert to me asap in this forum and give me your contacts pls...my email is bagcountess@gmail.com im looking for duromine if you can sell me asap.

thanks so much.

‎Hi..my name is Shamsul in Malaysia now difficult to find duromine, I was working in Mediviron UOA Clinic Kuala lumpur, in my clinic sell duromine RM300, so I want to offer u RM260 for 1box duromine 30mg, and can COD (cash on delivery) in kuala lumpur, meet in Kelana Jaya or Kota damansara after office hours. 

thanks

Pls PM me ur details. Am interested to buy COD Kelana Jaya. Tq

‎Hi..my name is Shamsul in Malaysia now difficult to find duromine, I was working in Mediviron UOA Clinic Kuala lumpur, in my clinic sell duromine RM300, so I want to offer u RM260 for 1box duromine 30mg, and can COD (cash on delivery) in kuala lumpur, meet in Kelana Jaya or Kota damansara after office hours. thanks

Pls share me ur contact details. Am interested to buy for cod at kelana jaya Edited by goma

‎Hi..my name is Shamsul in Malaysia now difficult to find duromine, I was working in Mediviron UOA Clinic Kuala lumpur, in my clinic sell duromine RM300, so I want to offer u RM260 for 1box duromine 30mg, and can COD (cash on delivery) in kuala lumpur, meet in Kelana Jaya or Kota damansara after office hours. thanks

Interested to buy duro 30mg - cod kelana jaya. Pm me ur contact details. Tx Edited by goma

‎Hi..my name is Shamsul in Malaysia now difficult to find duromine, I was working in Mediviron UOA Clinic Kuala lumpur, in my clinic sell duromine RM300, so I want to offer u RM260 for 1box duromine 30mg, and can COD (cash on delivery) in kuala lumpur, meet in Kelana Jaya or Kota damansara after office hours. 

thanks

Pls email me. Very very interested. kaemat91@gmail.com

Hi,

Anyone still interested in buying duromine 30mg? The stocks finally arrived at my cousin's clinic, but it's very limited.

Kindly inbox me at ooi1@outlook.com to get further details of price.

Thanks.

Hi, we have stock for duromine. Feel free to wahtsapp/wechat/line/sms me at 012 517 1768 (Janice) for any further inquiries.

On a personal note, I understand that there are alot of online scams and you may be skeptical about me and that's totally normal. That's also our biggest concern as we are looking for long term customer instead of a one shot deal. Feel free to shoot me with your questions if you have any doubts.

Your feedback will be very much appreciated. Thanks for your time:)
Edited by TriNurture

we only do AUTHENTIC original boxed Duromine. We also provide you with advise that you can get better then from doctors. As we has been into duromine research for more then 7 Years. Doctors simply prescribe and sell. WE GUARANTEED YOUR WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMME!contact us at this number 0132934075

Hi my name is Isma,I've been involve in selling and distribution of Duromine 30 mg and Adipex retard 30 mg for 3 successful consecutive years with hundreds upon hundreds of satisfy customers,please contact me @ 0132934075, you can call SMS WhatsApp or we chat to get your Duromine or Adipex supply,I can assure you there's no hanky panky in the transaction as your supply will be deliver to you by me for COD in Gombak,Sentul,KL,PJ,Subang Jaya,Shah Alam,Klang,Tasek Selatan,Serdang,Kajang,Bangi. Nilai &up to seremban area,,,For the rest of the places,I ll be sending it by a trusted currier service,special delivery abroad can also be arranged

I have been using Phentermine/Duromine for the past 4 weeks (I was recommended phen by 2 coworkers). I must say that I have had pretty much no problem with it. I'm eating healthy, limiting carbs, sugar, fat. At first phentermine gave me a big boost of energy and I was really wired, but now that I am exercising more I would say that it keeps my energy stable throughout the day. In the first 3.5 weeks I lost 14 lbs, just 36 to go. I am very happy with my outcome so far from this product.

hi.. so did anyone manage to buy authentic duromine from here ? Can i have the contact pls :D need to lose 10kg for wedding quickly

Anyone in Malaysia needs 30mg Duromine (30pils per box), please email me, tharina2003@yahoo.com.

Authentic from new Zealand (marketed by Malaysia). limited stock and cheapest price since collect directly from the supplier.

引导买家Duromine 30毫克,以避免欺诈,以及真正的骗子卖家区分: - 1)请在谷歌搜搜没有。有关电话的卖家。如果没有。 HP TU显示个人的该范围内的名称,请小心你们。 2)请在搜索Facebook没有搜索。有关电话的卖家。也许他有一个个人账号@在线-selling等产品。也许卖家严重的卖家/右。有没有欺诈的元素。 3)请阅读总体上论坛/回复/评论。究其原因可能是有关个人的误导。 *寻找一个诚实的生活是职责。然后血液清真肉类,这是神所喜悦S.W.T 在啥啊GOD .... 联系ISMA; -0132934075

Duromine 30 mg,call,WhatsApp, wechat or SMS. 0132934075,for more info

Hi,,I'm Isma ,your authentic Duromine seller.I've been in the line of business for 7 consecutive successful years with hundreds upon hundreds of very satisfied customers, so for those of you out there who still curious on how this magical capsule work ,I want to share my knowledge about it , 

Your medicine
It contains Phatermine that combine with rasin that release slowly to your body system that was design to last for 24 hrs,it works by directly tell your brain that you are not hungry,increase your metabolism rate and as result of that you won't feel any hunger or any urge to consume food no matter how delicious it look or how nice the smell or aroma,beside that you will feel more energetic then ever before even without consuming any food,your focus will increase drastically hence it will increase your productivity in your workplace .You will loose at least 12 KGS a month,as in my experience I've lost 10kgs in just one week of duromine 30 mgs consumption, so if you are interested just call SMS WhatsApp or we chat me at this number 0132934075
If by post it will be by Poslaju or a trusted currier service called City Link
*I'm not only sell a product but indeed I'm providing a solution to your weight management problem.I'm so eager to hear from you soon.