Sign in to follow this  
tangerine

Duromine anyone?

Hi girls =)

I was browsing through and the topic caught my attention.. Duromine..

Hmmm, i have not tried them but when i was in college, i saw a few Law students who took this drug.. I actually overheard them discussing tongue.gif They took it because they need to concentrate and memorize and study (whatever u call that) their laws thingie... it makes them able to stay awake for at least 1 day, some 2 days straight blink.gif . they 'forget' to take meals (thus, not spending time on other things, except studying, drink water and toilet time) Which i think it's very unhealthy.

I googled on this drug and realise how harmful it is... I would suggest skipping this idea unless you get approval from doctors and physicians. As mentioned, this is NOT an illegal drug, but it only applies to those which are really obese, with guidance from doctors ofcourse. And it is consider 'illegal' to just sell over the counters, if i am not wrong.

There must be reasons why it isnt legal to sell over the counter. Please think twice before trying it. Just a piece of advise and sorry if i have offended anyone notworthy.gif

QUOTE (wawatchi @ Nov 5 2009, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi girls =)

I was browsing through and the topic caught my attention.. Duromine..

Hmmm, i have not tried them but when i was in college, i saw a few Law students who took this drug.. I actually overheard them discussing tongue.gif They took it because they need to concentrate and memorize and study (whatever u call that) their laws thingie... it makes them able to stay awake for at least 1 day, some 2 days straight blink.gif . they 'forget' to take meals (thus, not spending time on other things, except studying, drink water and toilet time) Which i think it's very unhealthy.

I googled on this drug and realise how harmful it is... I would suggest skipping this idea unless you get approval from doctors and physicians. As mentioned, this is NOT an illegal drug, but it only applies to those which are really obese, with guidance from doctors ofcourse. And it is consider 'illegal' to just sell over the counters, if i am not wrong.

There must be reasons why it isnt legal to sell over the counter. Please think twice before trying it. Just a piece of advise and sorry if i have offended anyone notworthy.gif

Hi, just want to share a slimming products here. Mega 1 Fruit Plus, Japan Technology. Atleast it is safe to consume. 100% fruit extraction. 1 sachet can burnt up to 2000calories. Aveaging drop 3kgs~5kgs/month. Any interested, Please Msg me at jjr7050@streamyx.com

duromine only have effect at first week...
now in second week nothing... mouth no more dry.. feel sleepy fast n start to get hungry also...
shld i increase the amount of pills i take so stil lstick to 1 i am takine duromine 30 Edited by Green9119

Anyone interested in Duromine? I got supplier who offer me only rm 105 per box. pls kindly contact me. Thanks

[size=4]Hye babes, please don't ever think any second to take duromine[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img].....That is totally out of control already...My sis-in-law used to take duromine last year and that time her weight was 72kgs but I can say her weight is okay because her height is 5"6'...But as u babes know, we ladies always concern with our figure and beauty...N later she took duromine because her best of friend recommend her on taking...Not come to the 3 weeks, she started to have all the temperamental breakdown, stomach pain , body pain and lots of all the incoveniences especially sleeping....She never sleep or can say hardly sleep during the time of taking these duromine..And now her period also not consistent...She admit and tell us , if ever in our life wants to shed some kgs, please do them in a proper way and don't take shortcuts!!!!!!!![/size]

[quote name='pretty67' date='08 April 2010 - 08:55 AM' timestamp='1270688108' post='581325']
[size="4"]Hye babes, please don't ever think any second to take duromine[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img].....That is totally out of control already...My sis-in-law used to take duromine last year and that time her weight was 72kgs but I can say her weight is okay because her height is 5"6'...But as u babes know, we ladies always concern with our figure and beauty...N later she took duromine because her best of friend recommend her on taking...Not come to the 3 weeks, she started to have all the temperamental breakdown, stomach pain , body pain and lots of all the incoveniences especially sleeping....She never sleep or can say hardly sleep during the time of taking these duromine..And now her period also not consistent...She admit and tell us , if ever in our life wants to shed some kgs, please do them in a proper way and don't take shortcuts!!!!!!!![/size]
[/quote]

My Doc advise me to take it before 11am.....can't sleep only happend on 1st weeks...
when we decided to take this medi alr know the side effect....dry mouth, dizzy sometimes....
exercise is a must when we took Duromine, in case when we stop duromine will not gain back the weight easily...
Ppl who took Duromine must have Doc advise or advise from ppl who sale this medi to them....
We want to slim down but we also want our life....

[quote name='Jessokl' date='08 April 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1270660055' post='581321']
Anyone interested in Duromine? I got supplier who offer me only rm 105 per box. pls kindly contact me. Thanks
[/quote] Edited by nurulhayati

hi babes,

just wanna share my experience well actually my hubby's experience with duromine.. he went to the clinic here in Perlis and the doctor prescribed him Duromine to help him curb his appetite.. after about 10 days, he lost 4kgs.. but the side effects were..intolerable (for him).. he would have this throbbing headache during afternoons and his neck felt very tight (as if you slept on the wrong side). he continued for another 10 days and lost another 3kgs but what made him stop was his BP became very high during his intake of Duromine. so the doctor advised him to stop and continued with Xenical (much safer choice).. so my advice is, if you want to take Duromine make sure you'll get it prescribed from a Doctor. this is a very dangerous drug to take without proper supervision. :)

[quote name='pinkbabee' date='09 February 2008 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1202570223' post='478230']
Dear girl, there's no fast way to slim down. heard of 'No PAIN no GAIN'. After I stopped taking those pills, I managed to maintain, bcoz I did my regular exercise and cautious with the food I ate. Perhaps if you REALLY want to look slim and fast, try those special undergarments like corsets. I was once silly to take those pills, but realized the harmful effects to health on time. I'm really against the idea of people taking them. BTW, doctors who prescribe are very discreet about it. So be happy, like what others say, drink more water n eat more fruits and vege and control your craze for bad food!!! [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Totally agree, stay away from those pills. Quick fix to losing weight is not the way and not sustainable. What more when the methods use has adverse effect to your body, causing more harm to health, what's the point!

[quote name='Jessokl' date='08 April 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1270660055' post='581321']
[/quote]
i want... Update me plz thx

[quote name='Tuty Noordin' date='24 May 2010 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1274677025' post='583760']
hi babes,

just wanna share my experience well actually my hubby's experience with duromine.. he went to the clinic here in Perlis and the doctor prescribed him Duromine to help him curb his appetite.. after about 10 days, he lost 4kgs.. but the side effects were..intolerable (for him).. he would have this throbbing headache during afternoons and his neck felt very tight (as if you slept on the wrong side). he continued for another 10 days and lost another 3kgs but what made him stop was his BP became very high during his intake of Duromine. so the doctor advised him to stop and continued with Xenical (much safer choice).. so my advice is, if you want to take Duromine make sure you'll get it prescribed from a Doctor. this is a very dangerous drug to take without proper supervision. :)
[/quote]

sounds so bad...thx for sharing it..

[/quote]

Hi there,

I am interested. Could you please contact me at [email="skalbana@yahoo.com"]skalbana@yahoo.com[/email]? A friend of mine used to get it for me but we've lost touch. I'm at KL btw.

Thanks!:)

[quote name='chibi_maruko' date='03 September 2009 - 03:08 PM' timestamp='1251961718' post='569432']
hey i live in klang too.. but i drive all the way to setapak to get the duromine. if u dun mind may be someday we can go together.
[/quote]

Hey guys.. can I tag along? I can meet you guys halfway there.. I am in KL. I tried calling the clinic but the number seem invalid :(

Cheers!

[quote name='KayK' timestamp='1295080832' post='591948']
Hi there,

I am interested. Could you please contact me at [email="skalbana@yahoo.com"]skalbana@yahoo.com[/email]? A friend of mine used to get it for me but we've lost touch. I'm at KL btw.

Thanks!:)
[/quote]
I am also interested in getting this pill. Pls email me at juliewong_62@yahoo.com... I am in sabah...Thks

[quote name='Jessokl' timestamp='1270660055' post='581321']
[/quote]

hi,me intrested, plz do pm me..thanks..
[email="sshri19@gmail.com"]sshri19@gmail.com[/email]

It should be like this. You can't buy it from the pharmacy, you need to see the doctor. But in your case I don't think the doctor will give to you coz, you seem very slim at your weight! This is the best way for it.

[quote name='bambi46' timestamp='1303368385' post='595241']
[size="3"][b]I am able to get Duromine 30mg. Anyone interested in buying Duromine 30mg may PM me for pricing. :D
[/b][/size]
[/quote]

Hi i am interested in the pill please pm me the price. email: jazryl@gmail.com