Sign in to follow this  
yiying

help me o...i'm suffer

it's long long story here....hope that u all don't mind to read it...

story begin:

6 months ago, a girl called michelle have join my bf company...she is a fat lady age at 22, not really a cute girl...

few months ago, she quit the job, because my bf also quitting the job n turn to direct selling....so she told my bf she also going to join my bf to do direct selling...my bf of coz very happy, coz she got alot friends out there, den my bf network will be big...because of this reason my bf have to work with her...go here n there

although where they going i'm also always there...1st time i saw her...she act those pity face in front of my bf....n keep n staring at me from the hair to the toe...wtf??keep on saying how av guy kacao her la...tackle her la...(imposible thing) den keep on throw out some words which i can't stand....eg: yer...don't like tat la....simply always act cute infront of my bf

the worst thing is...one day, they plan to go find a prospect at penang, on the 6th of January which is Sunday, so my bf decide to bring me go as well...after she heard tat my bf bringing me go, she quickly change the appointment to another date which is 9th of January (Wednesday)...because she knew i'm working in the weekdays....den nvm...i don't mind anyway...after some conversation in the car, she also realise that our anniversary is on the 8th January (Tuesday)...so she change again to tat day...(i damm angry)...so i asked y keep on changing...if can change den dun go on tues go another day lo...she give the reason is the person now ony free on that day...so my bf force to go that day...n we can't celebrate our anniversary that day....

after this thing over, i was not to happy with it...but i keep in my heart....

the next appointment come again....she plan to go on last saturday....den my bf was so happy that he can bring me go...aftertat, my mistake i have said it out....she knew already, so she change the appointment to thursday, due to the reason she need to go for a doctor....okie...so after i saw her tricks...i purposely said infront of her...u all going thursday, i can take leave n follow,(but actually i can't take leave), so she jus keep quite lo...den i was thinking maybe i tink too much, she doesn't mean that...

the thing happen!!Wednesday morning, arounf 10, my bf called me n tell me she wan to change the appointment to wed, need to go now...WTF...

is she purposely dun wan me to join them or wat??

on the spot i msg her to scold her n tell her my tricks to her....den she was unhappy n forward the msg i send to my bf...(actually i have already forward the msg i send to her to my bf earlier on) den she keep on dragging the time till very late, so my bf can't come find me during the nite....after they come back at nite my bf called me n said that michelle told him tat whenever she there i can't appear, n whenever i appear she will not appear....wat is that mean?? are she the gf of my bf ar??wat did she tink?? therefore i called her n scolded her betul betul...den now i tink she hate me alot la...haha

things happen already 2 weeks ago...

last few days, she sent a msg to my bf n asked him to fetch her back to her hometown ipoh tuesday before the CNY...walao, she really think she is my bf beloved o??unfortunately, my bf have rejected her...

i remember my bf told me a thing is...the girl ask her did ur gf following us to penang?? my bf answer : of coz i will bring her go, but too bad she can't go, because she is working that day...the girl said again: oh like tat, i thought she will follow us go, because avtime u go out she sure will stick beside u, dun let u go away from her....my bf answer....i wan her to go whenever i wan to go...is that a problem??i seldom bring her out to shopping, or any entertainment, now i going to outstation , this is the chance i can bring her for a walk, is that a problem?? after that she keep quiet ony...

end of the story...

teach me, how to get away this stupid girl!!help me....

you can only trust ur bf in this moment, then let the gal get lost by her ownself, the more you do on the trick, the more tricly she will be, since your bf also noe wat is happening, i believe if ur bf did not think negatively and give a chance to tat gal, then you are safe. everything is depends on ur bf, you cant do anything.

wtf??? this girl is soOo annoyinglar! does your bf have to work with her? Sounds like your bf is on your side. Don't worry lar, this is so annoying i can't believe people does it. Hopefully she'll get over it for her own sake. its so obvious, your bf knows it too.

tell your bf her actions, although not drastically is upsetting you and you don't think your bf working with her is going to end up adding value because she's clearly not objective or professional - immagine changing appointments like that to see a client. I won't do business with people like that anyway.

Don't worry about scolding her, just have yourself a good laugh when that happens again. Shes nuts, she'll need therapy.

dear yiying - LoveMoon, tat girl is really too much! :angry: i think she really into ur bf.. try 2 talk 2 ur bf.. tell him better explain 2 tat girl U only is his gf & she is only some kinda colleague.. ask ur bf 2 warn her without making any unnecessary changing of appointments & tell her tat dun ever think of any stupid idea 2 try 2 sabotage ur relationship wit ur bf.. good luck girl!! :thumbsup2:

Edited by chrissie

....after they come back at nite my bf called me n said that michelle told him tat whenever she there i can't appear, n whenever i appear she will not appear....wat is that mean??

Hey, your bf also needs to decide what he want in life lar? He needs to grow up. What is his purpose of saying that to you? Of course you'll be upset, is that what he wants? Does he want to see you mad? Is he playing with you? Does seeing you this make him happy? Frankly, i'm also disappointed with bf. Is this how he is supposed to protect his girl? He's also got to look after your emotional needs as well and act accordingly. To me he's doing a really bad job as a bf to treat you like this.

Any further dealings with this girl involving business is a waste of time. He will not win any sales worth his effort with her. She's a liability. Dropping everything and rushing over to see a client, unprepared with a sales girl with other things on her mind is just going to look stupid. It also sounds really stupid. I can't believe your bf is seriously doing this. Is this how your bf be wants to live?

Edited by Joukowski

The problem is hers, not yours. :)

Since your bf has pretty much decided who he wants, then there's no issue.

ur bf handsome onot...??? may i ask..??

ur prob seem similar to me .. but my bf layan the gal infront me also , the gal work same company with my bf , but my bf diff , still layan the gal kau kau even though he knew i jealous of it .. haih

Sometimes.. is very hard to make ur bf "TAK" layan her kau kau la.. coz.. still working same place..

i think ur bf know wat is happening around..

and think positive la~ means ur bf is attractive..

if the gal like ur bf.. she can see but cannot get to "eat" oso la~

if i were u.. i purposely let my bf layan her still.. but i will infront of her .. kiss my bf.. whisper into his ear..

be confident.. if the gal wan to snatch.. so wat.. the major prob.. : " can the gal out stand u and get ur bf?"

hi,

its not if ur boyfrd is handsome r not. y on earth peoplt need to knw that. hey dnt worry abt her and let her go with ur boyfrd. u sud trust ur boyfrd dude.

as for ur boyfrd, stay far frm him. so that he can notice that u leaving him alone. he will come to you then. that for sure. wat i see in ur relationship is that ur boyfrd loves u, so y are u worring abt that silly cow.

hehehe... funny story... well, not to worry about her yiying... unless you really wanna get into this and play dirty... but I'd advise you to just sayang your bf and leave her be.

Personally I've always found it difficult to maintain a relationship with a girl who isn't confident about you. In fact, I'd go as far as call it a nightmare to be in a relationship where the other half is worried about me straying. If you're THAT common that you're afraid any skirt can take me away from you, maybe I should look for someone more special-like?

Conversely, if it's so easy to take him away from you maybe he doesn't love you as much as he said he does.

Just be confident on yourself girl! :wink3:

If im in your situation, the more bitchy she act with your bf in front of u, the MORE bitchy u will be with your bf in front of HER.

The more manja, the more everything la. She annoys u, u have to be 10x annoying than her! hehe.

Just be confident! U know u're prettier n hotter than her, and u know your bf loves u! :wub:

U GO GIRL! :clapclap: