Sign in to follow this  
xiao_jien

Hair loss @ Hair Fall

I would recommended you to use all natural shampoo..because chemicals cleanser used in commercial shampoo will irritate your scalp, causing hair loss..My self is using Cristtee Natural Shampoo(http://www.cristtee.com), my hair is healthier now with minimum hairs fall..

Hope This help!

If medicine and hair care products do not work to reverse the hair loss then try hair transplant. This treatment is available in most of countries world wide. Get benefits of Hair Transplant India to restore your hair in India. See the results of technology. 

On 2/4/2008 at 6:09 PM, xiao_jien said:

Hey, any idea how to prevent hair loss and boost hair growth?

what shampoo should be used?

please help.....

thank you...

Try using shampoos which are based on natural extracts, with no heavy metals, no steroids etc.

I've been using the Cosmetology Herbal Shampoo and it works wonders for my hair loss problem.

You can find out more at www.cosmetology.com.my

cosmetology_banner.jpg

cosmetology_5_M.jpg.

I thought this might help you ladies & guys, have a read and decide for yourself. vit E oil I rub this on to my scalp once a week & leave it in overnight and wash my hair the next morning but I ALWAYS put Pro-naturals Moroccan argan oil to my damp hair before blow drying and/or heat styling. My hair is fairly thick, Asian, white/grey and I see around 4-5 strands only in my brush most mornings. I hope this helps all of you.

There is this store name Lazada which provides products at reasonable rates. I had bought Kelapa Shampoo from here. After using this product I found a decrease in my hair fall. And it helped to make my hair stronger and healthier. I was quite happy with the results.