Sign in to follow this  
jaytee

17 and MAYBE pregnant!!

just check with preg tester 1st.....

i think you should check with the prenancy check first, waiting the period come is not the way... when you get worried and stress.... your period will be late as well....

after that only think others....

What sort of help are you seeking? the way i see it Option 3 is out. In Malaysia it's also illegal so no real doctors will do it.

It is illegal but there are many doctors who are doing it. These are real doctors I am talking about. For less than RM1k, abortion can be done in clinics as well as hospitals.

yes, definitely check with the pregnancy tester instead of waiting around for your period. i was in a similar predicament at your age and i know how difficult it is to make a decision and to "do the right thing". all the best, jaytee.

Oh dear oh dear... please please don't go for abortion. I am very against it too. You'll regret your whole life for doing this and it is very sinful. Some say abortion is just a modern type of human sacrifice. Why should anyone die for you just to relieve your suffering or just because you are too young? All living things deserve to live. Since your parents also know about your problem and i believe they will support you. There is always alot of solutions to raise the baby. Even people who are handicapped have been proven to be able to raise a kid on their own very well. You are just the matter of age, so what is so hard for you. If you play you must pay, either condom or responsibility. I hope you clear about this.

Now first thing you should do before you panic is go get this pregnancy kits in pharmacy. It is very good. Can detect the pregnancy as early as 5 days before your period come. Anything after that discuss with your parents.

I hope you are not pregnant.

134640.gif

This is a poem i found online:

Mommy

I am only 8 inches long

but I have all my organs.

I love the sound of your voice.

Every time I hear it

I wave my arms and legs.

The sound of your heart beat

is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two

Mommy

today I learned how to suck my thumb.

If you could see me

you could definitely tell that I am a baby.

I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.

It is so nice and warm in here.

Month Three

You know what Mommy

I'm a boy!!

I hope that makes you happy.

I always want you to be happy.

I don't like it when you cry.

You sound so sad.

It makes me sad too

and I cry with you even though

you can't hear me.

Month Four

Mommy

my hair is starting to grow.

It is very short and fine

but I will have a lot of it.

I spend a lot of my time exercising.

I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes

and stretch my arms and legs.

I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month Five

You went to the doctor today.

Mommy, he lied to you.

He said that I'm not a baby.

I am a baby Mommy, your baby.

I think and feel.

Mommy, what's abortion?

Month Six

I can hear that doctor again.

I don't like him.

He seems cold and heartless.

Something is intruding my home.

The doctor called it a needle.

Mommy what is it? It burns!

Please make him stop!

I can't get away from it!

Mommy! HELP me!

Month Seven

Mommy

I am okay.

I am in Jesus's arms.

He is holding me.

He told me about abortion.

Why didn't you want me Mommy?

Every Abortion Is Just . . .

One more heart that was stopped.

Two more eyes that will never see.

Two more hands that will never touch.

Two more legs that will never run.

One more mouth that will never speak.

Moral of this story, girls learn to protect yourself and guys learn to control yourself.

Do get a pregnancy kit and test yourself before making assumptions that you’re pregnant. Sometimes it’s also normal for your boobs to be slightly sore and bigger before your period. Incase you’re not pregnant; do take precautions in the future for your own self. Nobody can help you here but you. And if you are pregnant, then talk things over with your parents and bf. I’m against abortions, as I don’t think your baby should be denied the chance to live because of your own mistakes. But I honestly hope you aren’t pregnant because you’re too young for this.

Dear jaytee..Better get a pregnancy kit and test first.Hope it -ve.You're too young.But anything happen,please please dont u go for abortion.You will regret it for your whole life.Your family will support you...Just get a pregnancy test first..

Don only worried and do nothing, there must be away out of this, get it prove that u r pregnant and then only plan wat u wan to do, sitting there worried all the time is not a good move...... get some test kit and test....

eat more pineapple...hahahaha...

eat more Green Bean as well...

Yah, get a pregnancy kit from the chemist and test yourself if you haven't already done it. Don't wait any longer, it's so easy & they're very accurate, do it today and find out for sure.

I'm glad we all seem to be against abortion. Hey fluene I can't believe there're real professional doctors who would put their whole careers at risk by betting involved in illegal stuff, RM1k is not even a lot of money these day & to risk your whole life for it?

Yah, get a pregnancy kit from the chemist and test yourself if you haven't already done it. Don't wait any longer, it's so easy & they're very accurate, do it today and find out for sure.

I'm glad we all seem to be against abortion. Hey fluene I can't believe there're real professional doctors who would put their whole careers at risk by betting involved in illegal stuff, RM1k is not even a lot of money these day & to risk your whole life for it?

hahahaha....

just blieve it...

i know a few rm800 doc ready to roll.....

rm1k for a few ten minute's job...can help ppl as well...why not..??

Hey JINEIL2EN how can you even that be funny ah? Would you pay RM800 to do it? Remember you're considered an assesory to murder as well.

Losing a baby is definitely the worst thing anyone can go thru, especially if youre the mother and is being forced to do it by family or bf or don't have a choice... etc.

When my baby passed away suddently and we had to go to the hospital to force a miscarriage(abortion - on 25/10/07) I was about 1500km away when i heard of it. Lucky my co. got me home straight away & we went to the hospital, everything went well, everyone was absolutely sooo nice to us i couldn't believe a hospital can have such polite & caring people. But i was still so darn depressed & upset - that was also the first time i cried ever since i was 6 yo when i fell of my bicycle.

i'm still depressed about it, we never saw how he looked like & there's so much stuff and emotions running thru your mind months after still. could we have saved him? is he in heaven how? is he ok? does he know how much we loved him, & dearly wanted him here with us? even if i can't go to heaven, can i visit just to see him once? & I can't immagine how much worst it would be if you were forced to kill your own baby. it's put life into a different perspective for me.

ok.. since it is only 2 weeks - it's too early to confirm whether ur pregnant or not.

I'm a trained doctor - and I can vouch for that.. at 7 weeks earliest you can get an ultrasound scan that'll confirm that you are really pregnant.

may i know when is the date your last menstrual period.. not all sexual intercourse will end up getting pregnant. It is more depends on whether the act coincides with your fertile period, whether he ejaculate and properly penetrate you, did he had a lot of precum during penetration et cetera.

all in all - you hav to wait... the earliest for a pregnancy test to be positive is actually 4 weeks.

pray my dear... maybe it's just a false alarm.. and if it is really false alarm - rejoice and take it as a lesson to be more careful with your life choices.

If you are indeed pregnant- keep the baby.. and love him/her. You can still study - as long as you have your loved ones support - I believe you can take care of yourself and the baby. And make sure the boy took responsibility too.

withdrawal technique.i think 1 drop of the sperm is enuf to make u pregnant.u shud haf insist tat he wears a condom.

sry,not here to make u stress out even more.u shud go for a pregnancy test,if want more accurate result u shud go to clinics.

abortion is not d way out n thr is definitely complications following to tat.since ur still young,ur fallopion tube is still not mature,and

an abortion may make it even more weaker.in future thr is 50-50 chance tat u would be able to hold a foetus for 9 months.

[*just my 2 cents*]

imo,evrything can be settle if two parties r willing to.does ur bf knows bout it?how was his reaction to it?some ppl tend

to 'runaway' fm d responsibilities,i hope ur bf is not 1 of em.u're lucky enuf tat ur parents is supportive bout this.n fm this experience u can actually teach all of ur frens bout the heavy responsibilities+worries tat they haf to carry in case 'accidents' happen.

u nvr get period symptoms?i nvr too last time,but now i haf,big appetite,slighty firm breast(not larger)+alil pain,a wee bit of leg cramps.almost like d symptoms u're experiencing.

wish u all d best girl n hope the result comes out negative so tat u can enjoy ur life more til ure ready to settle down.

im against abortion as well. Jaytee, i think you've made your decision wisely. What you can do now is just wait and pray for the best of your life. Sure there's a reason for things to happen. Sometimes, when you get too stressed and think too much, it'll disturb your hormones, and i dont think the effect will be so soon. Maybe its just your hormonal problem cause when too stressed out. Calm down girl. Whatever it is, be brave. At least your parents is by your side.

well i have been in ur situation too. But i'm not sure whether u really are preggie. I'll still share my experience though. I was only 18 when i gave birth to my son. Actually i found out i was preggy when i was studyin in college. I thought what the f***... I was so scared, my whole life is ruined. Nevertheless, i still wanted to keep my baby. I dunno whether it was the best thing or not. Well my parents were dissapointed as expected, but they were supportive of my decision to keep my baby. It was really hard at first, you know, ppl don't expect u to have baby at such a young age.. It was really depressing for me. I just had to bear with it.. Finally came my big day, the day my son was born. Labour ain't easy. Pain pain pain. BUt when i saw my son for the first time (still covering in blood)... I felt that was the best thing that ever happened to me. IT was such a joy. Many may think that i'm stupid for keeping my baby.. but i just chose what i thought was the right decision at that moment. To keep my baby. I can only tell u my share of story. Ultimately it's ur decision whether u want the baby or not.

smiley: that poem is very touching, tears nearly came out hehehe.

Jaytee: Those symptons you mentioned could also be due to stress. Like what the rest say, wait for the test (actual la) and then see.

If its going to happen, why worry about it? Its going to happen

If its not going to happen, why worry as well?

I think you are also worried because you just dont know what to do and how to handle it. Lets go thru it step by step, everyone here, including your family is all the way with you :)

You said that ur not ready for a baby and that ur still young, so my advice to you is to have an abortion.

Some think that abortions are bad n shiet, well... think bout a baby being born into this world and not having a stable and proper life.. wouldnt that be bad n shiet....

You say ur parents are against it, well get an abortion without them knowing...

Next time u decide to have sex, think of the consequences. Not everything can be fixed just like that.

In the end its ur choice... If u decide to keep the baby, just make sure you dont fcuk up the baby's life, and that you/both are able to provide what a baby needs.

Edited by Venni Vetti Vecci

ermm...

First, take a trip to the hospital/clinic to do the test first. The one brought in pharmacy may not be accurate.

If you go to the hospital/clinic to do the testing, result can be tell on the same day, no matter it's 2 weeks/ 1 month.

Better don't wait... i suggest go to check in the hospital/clinic first... If really got pregnant before it develop, there's a kind of medicine to remove it. I'm not sure if this is called abortion or not, as far as I understand, this medicine only work before it develop.

Well, maybe it's just a little late for the month, but if you really were, I would say the same thing, talk to your parents and ur bf first before doing the decision to keep/ not to keep. To me, you are very young and I believe you are not well prepare to expect a young one. Once you decided, there's no turning back. You must be responsible for the rest of your life.

girl, your not the only one that's going through this. I know many had went through this path, and various decisions are made. some are rather more selfish, yet it all comes down to the individual... this is the price that we have to pay by not being careful.

ask yourself what do you want in life first and for most. if you want to keep the child (regardless of marrying your bf or not), then you must consider giving up your youth to concentrate on your child. because raising a child requires much maturity, and the correct care. as long as you do not regret making the decision to keep, then by all means keep the child. just make sure you don't land up hating it for destroying your life.

secondly, if you think that you are not ready and still want to live your age. then you might want to consider aborting the child. if you are against aborting, why not opt for adoption instead? there are many couples out there who really wants a child badly. however, you must also accept the fact that by aborting the child means that you may regret it for the rest of your life.

at the end of the day, you'll either regret having it or losing it. so it all comes down to what you want.

Dear jaytee..Better get a pregnancy kit and test first.Hope it -ve.You're too young.But anything happen,please please dont u go for abortion.You will regret it for your whole life.Your family will support you...Just get a pregnancy test first..

she may regret in some way or other. it could be that she might regret not having it, or she might just regret having it if she does not have financial support in providing for the child. or she might not be mentally ready to have a child.

eat more pineapple...hahahaha...

eat more Green Bean as well...

she'll still need to clean up the excess. no difference with abortion also.

RM800 for a reputable doctor. it's either you risk, or bare with the child the rest of your life.

Hey JINEIL2EN how can you even that be funny ah? Would you pay RM800 to do it? Remember you're considered an assesory to murder as well.

Losing a baby is definitely the worst thing anyone can go thru, especially if youre the mother and is being forced to do it by family or bf or don't have a choice... etc.

When my baby passed away suddently and we had to go to the hospital to force a miscarriage(abortion - on 25/10/07) I was about 1500km away when i heard of it. Lucky my co. got me home straight away & we went to the hospital, everything went well, everyone was absolutely sooo nice to us i couldn't believe a hospital can have such polite & caring people. But i was still so darn depressed & upset - that was also the first time i cried ever since i was 6 yo when i fell of my bicycle.

i'm still depressed about it, we never saw how he looked like & there's so much stuff and emotions running thru your mind months after still. could we have saved him? is he in heaven how? is he ok? does he know how much we loved him, & dearly wanted him here with us? even if i can't go to heaven, can i visit just to see him once? & I can't immagine how much worst it would be if you were forced to kill your own baby. it's put life into a different perspective for me.

really sorry to hear that. i know losing a child (in any ways) somehow leaves a deep scar in the heart till your last breathe.

Proud of you jaytee. If you know how to think this way - to keep the baby, i believe you'll be matured very fast and no problem to raise it. If not you can always look for couple who want adoption just like Evie suggest above. I can be very sure that the very first day you see your baby is born, you'll change your mind about adoption. One of my aunties was very poor last time, think about adoption (not really adoption but sell her baby for RM5K). But as soon as the baby was born, she changed her mind and work 2 jobs to support her baby girl. But at last my other aunty help her to raise the baby and now the baby girl is a very smart young teenager (my cousin). My aunty now very proud of her. Now she said her daughter is a gift, not a misfortune. Another thing is don't think about ruining your life. You can always go back to school after the baby is born. This way will make you a very strong lady and will look like a sister to your baby than a mommy in the future.

Anyway, don't be depressed. Maybe it is just a false alarm. My breast will feel pain and big too 2 weeks before every period. And my appetite, it is not eating alot but craving for certain food, just like pregnant. Then 1 week before the period i'll be very tired and want to sleep alot. That's my PMS.

Edited by smileyc240

I'm againt abortion too. But is good tat u think the same way as us Jaytee. It is a very wise decision not to do an abortion. I know tat u feel stress when think bout getting pregnant in young age. Just bear with it if u really get pregnant and i sure tat there were many ppl who around u will give u a support.

All the best for u my fren...