Sign in to follow this  
evilhomura89

Need opinion and advice...thx^^

Ermm..actually i've made an considered as unofficial confession to the girl that i liked, but I duno wat's her reply...

I'm sorry for the broken english here, but hope u all can understand the meaning. I jz wanna know what exactly is she thinking as I'm really confused - does she likes me? or am i jz a real good friend to her??

on dat nite when v were sms-ing suddenly i popped up da ques" eh do u think u wanna be my gf ar?"

she replied"Wa...u darn straight d ar? scare me nia"

i asked her "y? shocked? i tot u adi knw liao ma.."

she say "hehe...dun play la..."

den she said "i alwis become stupid when i face dis prob..haiz"

den i tell her "i really wanna be her "ehem" lo:

she replied "but quite hard le...many thg "he" hv to do d..."

den i ask her "wat things are u expecting from "him"...

she say tell me next time..

so i jz replied her "Next time?? When i become "him" ar??"

den she say she dunno how to say le and went to slp d

Thx for reading and hopefully u all can help me understand what exactly she wants. :praisegod:

let me put it this easy...

u have just submit your resume and application...

so she take a look at it and seems she might consider it...

so in other words... u got a chance... but she want to lay down the term and conditions which means she is still thinking to accept your application or not... she might want to put u on her hotlist... i dunno lar... if she is popular... she might have a hotlist.... if she has a hotlist... then you will be in the KIV of "keep in view category" SO if you are lucky she might pick you but you must have lots of competition...

if not... then u can be a little bit happy cos u r the only one....

so she might put your application into pending approval.... which means your application is still in process...

OH NOOOO... I HAVE TO STOP WORKING LEDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by greekgod

let me put it this easy...

u have just submit your resume and application...

so she take a look at it and seems she might consider it...

so in other words... u got a chance... but she want to lay down the term and conditions which means she is still thinking to accept your application or not... she might want to put u on her hotlist... i dunno lar... if she is popular... she might have a hotlist.... if she has a hotlist... then you will be in the KIV of "keep in view category" SO if you are lucky she might pick you but you must have lots of competition...

if not... then u can be a little bit happy cos u r the only one....

so she might put your application into pending approval.... which means your application is still in process...

OH NOOOO... I HAVE TO STOP WORKING LEDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha..i sense a workaholic here

anyway, thx for da reply :thumbup1:

Give her sometime. Don't push it too hard.

She is in confusing state yet she is happy coz another "pursuer" on her list! :lol:

So, do your part and be nice!

i agree with sam, try not to push her too hard, maybe sometimes you are not there for there, she will miss you, then you have the chance, let her notice that she will miss you when you are not around, if she wont miss you, it mean she still don have the feeling towards you. test on her....but always remember, not to push too hard.

i agree with sam, try not to push her too hard, maybe sometimes you are not there for there, she will miss you, then you have the chance, let her notice that she will miss you when you are not around, if she wont miss you, it mean she still don have the feeling towards you. test on her....but always remember, not to push too hard.

How to test?? Any ideas??

ask her out, then, try to get a car bang on u...then see how her react... :punk:

just dun die.....

ask her out, then, try to get a car bang on u...then see how her react... :punk:

just dun die.....

wahhh... u siao ar... u wan girl reaction oso not like that ler... mebbe she think you are a daredevil or just plain obsessive...

u will never be a hero...

dear evilhomura89,

now i think i need help instead... got idea how to cure workaholic?? HAHAHAHA

well... i know your feeling is totally mess up... in actual fact... u r so messed up and confused that will make u kinda impatient...

well... be cool man... once u lose ur cool then u aren't cool... girls dun like uncool guys... imagine u r now in the interview and she is ur examiner or your interviewer... if she find anything she dislike... out go your application and ur resume... she might burn it too.... :D... before u go for interview... for sure u do your home work... u know like reading and finding info on urmm... the company and place u r going into...

in relationship... u should be looking for her like and dislike... if she like something... give it to her... if she dislike something... then avoid doing it...

where u r now??... since you already apply and submitted your application... so forget and stop worrying about the result which about to come out... dun think about it... now u should be thinking how to make your application more beautiful... mebbe sent in supporting documents (make her feel more happy with you)... happy?

wahhh... u siao ar... u wan girl reaction oso not like that ler... mebbe she think you are a daredevil or just plain obsessive...

u will never be a hero...

dear evilhomura89,

now i think i need help instead... got idea how to cure workaholic?? HAHAHAHA

well... i know your feeling is totally mess up... in actual fact... u r so messed up and confused that will make u kinda impatient...

well... be cool man... once u lose ur cool then u aren't cool... girls dun like uncool guys... imagine u r now in the interview and she is ur examiner or your interviewer... if she find anything she dislike... out go your application and ur resume... she might burn it too.... :D... before u go for interview... for sure u do your home work... u know like reading and finding info on urmm... the company and place u r going into...

in relationship... u should be looking for her like and dislike... if she like something... give it to her... if she dislike something... then avoid doing it...

where u r now??... since you already apply and submitted your application... so forget and stop worrying about the result which about to come out... dun think about it... now u should be thinking how to make your application more beautiful... mebbe sent in supporting documents (make her feel more happy with you)... happy?

Haha...reallly appreciate your advice. :praisegod:

About curing workaholic ar...jz go out n hang out or relax sumtimes...jz keep yr mind away from yr work, hehe

WAh...burn application n resume...wanna giv ancestor see?? hehe

Greekgod, I really liked the way you express everything in such a way -> the submitting application, processing and everything, it's kinda cool and easy to understand^^

Once again, thanks a lot. Guess now I'll have to stay cool n dun think too much bout it...since CNY and V-day coming soon, maybe i'll hav chances to do stg (add supporting documents, haha) :lol:

Will update this thread if there's anything goin on.

relax..... hmmmmm... tht is tough... i relax a lot but still my office is demanding... so hard to relax... oh well... this is life...

glad u understand my explaination.... in a office way... NOOOOOOO... i need to get another job ledi... :D

what greekgod say is very right... i'm in a similar situation as you... the ideal situation is for us to be cool.... but i know it is a bit hard....

if u do want to test her, maybe u can try ignoring her for a few days... like dun call or sms her....

i try to do that but i cant... haha...

so gd luck buddy!

Guess wat....ytd she said she was sick...so when i talk to her, asking her to drink more water like u usually do when u really care...she asked me not to treat her so good. I asked her why and she said I might be disappointed with her...so i adi know da answer d...she said v r really good frens and she's nt really prepared to be in a relationship.

I know she've tried, tried to start a relationship with me, but mayb it's not the right time yt...and I can't do anything more as she already said so...but i did jokingly tell her dat mayb in da future i'll try again and she said no prob, lolx. (it's kinda impossible rite??)

Actually almost a years back, I've try confessing and already got rejected..not directly i'd say. Can check out this previous topic - http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/index....showtopic=10796

dude, maybe u should try to tell her face to face... at least you can see her expressions... then u'll have a clearer picture on what she is thinking...confessing tru sms or phone calls is not sincere enough.... but maybe only tell her when the mood and feel is right... give her some breathing space first for now...

dude, maybe u should try to tell her face to face... at least you can see her expressions... then u'll have a clearer picture on what she is thinking...confessing tru sms or phone calls is not sincere enough.... but maybe only tell her when the mood and feel is right... give her some breathing space first for now...

mayb u're right...

i guess i'll let time passes by 1st b4 doin anything else~~

wahh.... application got rejected...

tht is not good... i agree with jy7... give her time...

but whose to say u still can't treat her nice.... hint...

so... u have become an applicant before... care to try to be an interviewer instead ??... :)

wahh.... application got rejected...

tht is not good... i agree with jy7... give her time...

but whose to say u still can't treat her nice.... hint...

so... u have become an applicant before... care to try to be an interviewer instead ??... :)

of course i'll still treat her nice, she's still my best fren wat :clapclap:

so in da meantime, i jz let ourself be friends, concentrate in wat we are doin...we are still young anyway

lolx...be an interviewer?? how?? :lol:

of course i'll still treat her nice, she's still my best fren wat :clapclap:

so in da meantime, i jz let ourself be friends, concentrate in wat we are doin...we are still young anyway

yup, that is the rite way at this moment. Be patient. I dunno much, but most of the ppl i noe, they started by being frenz. Then, more than fenz.

The next thing i noe, they start inviting their frenz.

But having to ask her 'bout something as big as that using SMS is not proper. No feel. Like jy7 said, mano e mano.

Thanx for inviting me 2 ur thread. :)

yup, that is the rite way at this moment. Be patient. I dunno much, but most of the ppl i noe, they started by being frenz. Then, more than fenz.

The next thing i noe, they start inviting their frenz.

But having to ask her 'bout something as big as that using SMS is not proper. No feel. Like jy7 said, mano e mano.

Thanx for inviting me 2 ur thread. :)

Dun quite understand da bold part, haha

YAlor...now aso a bit regret asking using SMS...should hav ask face-2-face..aihs

But nvm, I'm nt ready to give up on her yt...I will definitely give it another go in da future...until then i think i should know wat to do. :praisegod:

good question jy7...

but wat u just ask might make him into one jealous or doubtful guy.... he might stress himself too much in this matter and give up altogether... soooo....shhhhhh... no more this type of question... we must support him to the last... :)

but i think he knows her well so it should not be a problem...

dear evilhomura89,

good job and do wat u do best... make her happy :)

about being an interviewer... ngek ngek ngek... then u have to have a thick thick face... and a good mouth... as well as a lot of time in your hand... put it simply... be super duper nice and take into account everything she likes and don't like... make her some kind of research lab rat... dig out everything of her and ... lets say try and hit the right spot everytime... kepish?

you might like the result in the end you know... but i hope that she will be your only one... and your last... some people who gains this knowledge decide to shoot every girls down later... :D

may i ask u one thing.... do u know whether r there any other guys after her?

As far as I know...i think none ba (i dun see anyone that's obviously going after her or those aggressive type)...but i know she got quite a number of guys friends, but maybe not as close i do?? haha

good question jy7...

but wat u just ask might make him into one jealous or doubtful guy.... he might stress himself too much in this matter and give up altogether... soooo....shhhhhh... no more this type of question... we must support him to the last... :)

but i think he knows her well so it should not be a problem...

dear evilhomura89,

good job and do wat u do best... make her happy :)

about being an interviewer... ngek ngek ngek... then u have to have a thick thick face... and a good mouth... as well as a lot of time in your hand... put it simply... be super duper nice and take into account everything she likes and don't like... make her some kind of research lab rat... dig out everything of her and ... lets say try and hit the right spot everytime... kepish?

you might like the result in the end you know... but i hope that she will be your only one... and your last... some people who gains this knowledge decide to shoot every girls down later... :D

Ooo...mayb i've been a part-time interviewer b4, hehe

Dat's how i know to get her better and become vry close friends...i think i know plenty of her likes n dislikes, but not all lar

Now u sounds less like a workaholic d, haha

2day brought bfast to her at sch...but she din go for class 2day...gave herself an early holiday, lolz

called her, but she nt yt wake up...so went to her house den pass it to her sis lo

i'm so worried dat time...but luckily ntg bad happened, hehe