Sign in to follow this  
smileygurl

he loves me too much

i just got into a relationship, and it's my first relationship with my bf. after dating a few weeks with him, i dont know why but i begin to get afraid of him at times. we always have sweet moments together whenever we r out together, but i feel that he loves me too much that he's kinda freaking me out. he gives me morning calls, msgs me in the afternoon and at night, and also gives me a call before i sleep. and everyday he'll tell me that he loves me a few times a day. yes it seems like he's a caring bf to most girls, but i feel that he's possessive and it's like im the most important thing in his life and im so so precious to him. i told him that i feel he's a little possessive, and he told me he would give me some space. but he still messages me the whole day.

and in his messages, he would always say so many touching things all the time that makes me cry most of the time, it's not like 1 touching msg but he would continuously say more touching stuff in the next few msgs that shows how much he loves me. it's not that i dont like it when he writes those stuff, but i feel sometimes it's a little too overwhelming for me that it actually freaked me out. i dont know if u guys understand what i mean but that's just how i feel. and in his messages he's like telling me that he would never ever let me go and he'll love me and rmb everything till his last breath. and sometimes i even thought of breaking up with him because i'm afraid of him. but when i think of it, i feel it's dumb to break off with him just bcoz he loves me too much. and because he loves me too much, sometimes i feel it's a bit hard to 'free' myself from him.

i dont know why i feel that his excess love is kinda freaking me out, when most girls wants their bf to love them n care for them. do any of u girls feel this way? and how i should handle him?

he sounds freaky esp the part where "he would never ever let me go and he'll love me and rmb everything till his last breath" this doesnt sounds like love to me but then again never ask me about love.

yaa laahh, sounds freaky. your bf ni tak der kerja ker? I would suggest that you hang on for a while, see if he can keep his promise to give you some space. At the same time may be you should keep an exit option ready and available. Just dont get trapped.

he's still in coll...thats why can msg a lot lor...and actually i tot of breaking up...but the thought of it hurts me a lot...and it felt painful...coz i love him and we have lots of sweet moments together...but at the same time...when i stay on he's freaking me out...so thats why i dunno wat to do...

haha.. my bf oso used to do tat to me last time.. i oso freaked out.. lol.. also plan to break up.. but didnt.. coz love him.. and i think it is very stupid to break up for that reason.. so talk to him abt the matters.. tell him how i feel.. i think misunderstanding will cause the break up.. so we jz discuss and solve it together..

tell him how u feel. tell him its scaring u..

n dat u wud nv want any1 2 die 4 u -.-'

if u want him to stop de sms, just say u cant reply cuz hv 2 study n do assignment/homework.

no credit works but he might top up for you.

since u just started dating, i suppose he would calm down after a while..

gud luck =)

just started a new relationship, this is wat always happened to everyone, but i can bet u that, after this sweet moment, all things will be different, he will not tat caring anymore, but why he so loves you and he didnt did anythink wrong, because of this small mater you said you wan to break up, don you think tat is very unfair to him ??? a couple is not easy to get together, appreciate a guy who really loves you, try to talk to him how you feel and wat u need him to do or to be. don because a little small issue then break up. such a waste gurl.....

good luck n all the best

dun worry, guy always in 'heat' mode at the start...after a few month later...will cold down a lot.... since he is a very nice guy that can love u more than u love him.... why not just keep it....

this is rili freaky n also uncomfy.r u the first gf he had?its normal to be like this at the beginning n itll cool off eventually.

if u wan mayb u test him or something.like when he msg u,u dont reply immediately,mayb after 1hr or so only u reply.

see how he react to tat.if he cals u n scold u or something,then be prepared to discuss this matter to him.

dear smileygurl, imagine that it is your first time u eat an ice cream... wow... its was the best thing ever... delicious and cold... fuhh... really nice...

since its delicious and nice u will eat it everyday since no one will stop u... u eat day and nite... everytime we meet... guarantee there will be an ice cream in your mouth... *how did her teeth didn't get rotten, oh well*.... so u keep eating and eating... u just can't let it go... but day by day... u will slowly feel that hmmm... it is nice... and ya... its really delicious but really expensive(handphone bill or top up)... so eat less and less and less and less and less........ oops... u decide that u will only eat it once awhile(2 years down the road*you must have a great set of teeth, can tahan so long*) oh well u eat it once a while... because it has become your habit... but you will never stop nor will you ever forget your first time... *bulu roma naik man*

Edited by greekgod

Smileygurl,

2 scenarios,

1. You're not ready for a serious r/s. Perhaps you might have someone in your mind to compare to.

2. He is too possesive that freak you off but Jin was right. Guys usually are in "HOT" mode during initial r/s.

So, I think 2 scenarios apply to you situation now.

You need sometime off and rethink what you want!.

Take it easy.

Edited by Sam

yeah, at 1st sure sweet 1.. after that u want get back those sweet moment is hard..

but if u really don't like what he doing, u should talk to him..

last time my ex, he was too possessive, i know he loves me too much but what he did that really freak me out..

hang out with friends even gals he also not happy with it, darn, cannot stand then break up =p

so, if u do love him, u should tell him how u feel, not because he loves u too much then want break up with him..

well, at least he cares about u ? i think thats a good "problem" to have...

just give them another 1-2 more years, i think it'll cool down a little, especially when they gotta face the stressful working life...during that time, u'll probably be the one complaining, "why last time u so nice but now u don't care geh???" lol

just give them another 1-2 more years, i think it'll cool down a little, especially when they gotta face the stressful working life...during that time, u'll probably be the one complaining, "why last time u so nice but now u don't care geh???" lol

if tht do happen then i would say...

oh no dear... rite till today u r still in my heart... i m doing everything i can to ensure your future happiness... so please dear... i do very luv u... muaks....

*yeesh... escape liao*

now can ignore her another week... hahahahahaha

Some complain they dont get enough love, Some complain they get too much love... Some wonder what the hell theyre doing wrong? And some wonder what the hell does he/she want?

Tough world...

yea, this is what happening to me haha :P

i used to feel suffocated but when i get used to it, i love his care(we were studying then)

but now he is so busy with work that i complained i didn't get much care LOL

is like tat la.. now lagi "hot" mode...

after 1 year ~ 1 day got 1 phone and can talk for 10 minits very good lo...

after 1 go workin , 1 still studyin.. lagi less contact

both go workin... erm.. 1 week got meet once very good d ~.~

Yup. Don't worry about it. It'll cool off after a while -- and THEN you'll be wondering why he doesn't love you so much any more... :S Enjoy it while it lasts. :)

lol what are you complaining about? you deserve all the luv you get. Tell him if he stops his touching msgs you're going over to his house immediately to kick his bum......er, ok maybe too hard, so my advice for you, you're just going to tell him that you love his kind messages and am delighted & touch that he thinks of you during the day enough to put the nice words together in order to show you he care enough to brighten your day too. You love him for it and looks forward each day to getting his messages because it give you great joy and pleasure in reading them. If that's too hard to say, just go and punch him in the shoulder and say you love him ok? He'll understand perfectly. Have fun.

how i wish i have a bf who constantly telling me how much he loves me & come out wit all the touching words.. well, u should be thankful d my dear.. 1 reason, he just loves u very much..

One question, Do u love him? =)

i don't love him..... :lol:

maybe u just doesn't love him as much as he loves u that's why u feel suffocated..

like me n my ex last time, he's very possessive with me but i felt suffocated and felt like we're nt right for each other.. but my current bf is as possessive too but i dun find it annoying, i felt so in love instead :blush:

Edited by yin