Sign in to follow this  
mandyherlove

Your Gain, His Lost

My girlfriends and I did some catch-ups a few days back and a friend made a random comment which i feel is worth sharing. Do comprehend this phrase carefully:

他失去的是一个爱他的女人。。而你失去的只不过是一个不再爱你的男人。

(he lost a girl who loves him, whereas you only lost a guy who no longer loves you)

To all the lonely hearts out there who're still living in the shadow of a broken r/s, realize your worthiness and uncaptivate yourself. Although it ain't a happy ending, but bear in mind that this could've been by far the best that has happened in your life. The lost is greater for one who loses someone who loves him/her. You're indeed on the better path.

Happy Valentine in advance. Enjoy the day with people whom you love and who love you. Cheers, xoxo.

My girlfriends and I did some catch-ups a few days back and a friend made a random comment which i feel is worth sharing. Do comprehend this phrase carefully:

(he lost a girl who loves him, whereas you only lost a guy who no longer loves you)

To all the lonely hearts out there who're still living in the shadow of a broken r/s, realize your worthiness and uncaptivate yourself. Although it ain't a happy ending, but bear in mind that this could've been by far the best that has happened in your life. The lost is greater for one who loses someone who loves him/her. You're indeed on the better path.

Happy Valentine in advance. Enjoy the day with people whom you love and who love you. Cheers, xoxo.

as for me:

I lost a girl who I loves her, whereas I only lost a girl who no longer loves me

ah i need to get the word phrase into my head next time i hit another heartbreak.

let's just say i've been putting up alot with my current man of two years.and there were times he gave up on me when things got a little bumpy,but i was always the one who stood by.now miss independant woman needs to take over!

It is very very true, no point keeping a person who no longer loves you....

i lost a girl i love & a girl who love me...

That phrase hurts. Made a lot of past memories came back to me. But yeah, i agree with you, his lost is greater than mine. Cheer up babes icon1.gif