Sign in to follow this  
draggy

Ex-GF married but want to get back

hello.....

Complicated....... ex gf who is married to an unknown guy, and want to get back because she said the guy cheated her and leave her very lonely....

How do you all view this matter............. ????

Edited by draggy

if u still love her, without any close girl fren for the moment, can try to consider get her back....

girls need love...need our protect...

you mean the "unknown guy" is the guy you dunno or your ex dunno?

get back means she want to get back to you?

if so... see la.... if you still love her you can consider la...

but i dun think you need to kesian her lo...

maybe you can care her much and help her during her hard time la.... but make sure you really not kesian her lo...

maybe you can care her much and help her during her hard time la.... but make sure you really not kesian her lo...

why cannot pity her..?? :shocking:

hello.....

Complicated....... ex gf who is married to an unknown guy, and want to get back because she said the guy cheated her and leave her very lonely....

draggy, if i were you, i don't think you should get back to your ex gf, since she already decided to married to that guy, it is her decision and she need to be settle it her self, she can't drag you along to her own marriage whenever there is huge problem occur. Ok, as you said, she still your EX-GF, right? Why you guys brake up at the first place? And when you said she told you that her husband cheated and leave her alone, how do you know how true the story are? Did you witness how her husband treated her badly? Human are complicated creature especially when come to relationship. You need to know the whole story not just story from your ex gf. Marriage is a huge decision in our life, it isn't all about things that just need a snap to become husband and wife, people should take marriage serious.

Mind if i ask you, how long had she married to this guy? She shouldn't regret and must accept the fact that she is already the guy wife and isn't gf anymore, she should settle it by her own without dragging you along to their marriage.

Above is just my opinion.

marriage is not a game, since she decided, then she should deserve, unless she really love u and u really love her, then her husband treat her so bad, she might step out from her husband by her own, then only u get her beside u, but now if u suddenly campur tangan, is too bad, wat if the gal tell u different story, better mind your own business b4 u get trouble....

dear dear draggy,

SURE... you can accept her again if you still luv her...

EHEM... now my opinion... well... i have neva tot that marriage is so cheap to her... if you say gf bf relationship then you can back out... even so there is problem... but marriage?? you got a whole new different headache... if you dun mind me saying... you are actually the third party in this matter... there is a whole legal case to fight before you can have her...

naturally i think she is not serious with you... mebbe she wan you to become her lover or she just wan you to get back at her husband... either way... if you wan to be the third party and if you do get her... your sin will be bigger bcos marriage is blessed by god and you are about to break it...

either way... i agree with suYUki... just becareful of her

I don't know who her husband is..... not even his name....

draggy, if i were you, i don't think you should get back to your ex gf, since she already decided to married to that guy, it is her decision and she need to be settle it her self, she can't drag you along to her own marriage whenever there is huge problem occur. Ok, as you said, she still your EX-GF, right? Why you guys brake up at the first place? And when you said she told you that her husband cheated and leave her alone, how do you know how true the story are? Did you witness how her husband treated her badly? Human are complicated creature especially when come to relationship. You need to know the whole story not just story from your ex gf. Marriage is a huge decision in our life, it isn't all about things that just need a snap to become husband and wife, people should take marriage serious.

Mind if i ask you, how long had she married to this guy? She shouldn't regret and must accept the fact that she is already the guy wife and isn't gf anymore, she should settle it by her own without dragging you along to their marriage.

is quite a long story why we break up and everything, but I can say is my fault and she leave me, is ok.... but I waited for her and there she go with an unknown guy ....... is ok, cause she told me she getting married with the unknown guy therefore I wished her with the unknown guy a happy marriage and everything goes well...... and after she married with that guy, we didn't contact with each other anymore for one and half years.

and now....

I got a call from her and she told me the story................ until now I also don't know who is her husband....

Now, thing is very complicated even though I'm still single and searching someone else.........

If you asked do I still love her? I only can answer is breaking my heart and hurt darn bad........

Edited by draggy

as for me, i dun need to know wat is actually happen...as long as i love the gal, i keep my eye blind for the other....i dun care.... the world is not mine, why shld i care for the other unknown....

hey, is she still married? i don't think there's enough info here to provide any useful feed back lar. PLease bear in mind if she's still legally married, there may be implications to her case with your involvement should it goes messy and end up in the courts...

hey, is she still married? i don't think there's enough info here to provide any useful feed back lar. PLease bear in mind if she's still legally married, there may be implications to her case with your involvement should it goes messy and end up in the courts...

She told me that she already filled a divorce case on this matter............... before she contact me.......

ok, looks like it's already got messy.... its all up to you dude, i am certain the hubby's lawyer will say you're a factor in this divorce whether or not she contacted you later, that's something she & you'll have to proove if it goes down that way.

I think you yourself have to find out more about what's going on. Remember she's still some body else's wife where there's a chance they may still reconceliate?

hello.....

As you said, it's "Complicated" so why bother getting involved and making your life complicated as well?

ok, looks like it's already got messy.... its all up to you dude, i am certain the hubby's lawyer will say you're a factor in this divorce whether or not she contacted you later, that's something she & you'll have to proove if it goes down that way.

I think you yourself have to find out more about what's going on. Remember she's still some body else's wife where there's a chance they may still reconceliate?

She only called me once and she told me that she will further contact me until this matter is over............

Is a pretty sad story that I don't want to talk about it....... and I won't go back to her because(s):

1) she always someone wife

2) she is toying my feeling and no respect for me

3) my parent definitely won't allow it to happen

4) there is always someone better then her

5) I didn't took her virginity and had sex with her

draggy

By this time, you already know the answer deep inside your heart.

I will try to move on if it really breaks my heart because once my heart is broken and hurts badly, it will haunt me forever, unless i have forgive and forget about it. Just my point of view.

as for me, i dun need to know wat is actually happen...as long as i love the gal, i keep my eye blind for the other....i dun care.... the world is not mine, why shld i care for the other unknown....

i know people always said love is blind, but then this isn't about fairy tales, this is the realistic world which involves law and legal action.

Edited by suYUki

draggy

By this time, you already know the answer deep inside your heart.

I will try to move on if it really breaks my heart because once my heart is broken and hurts badly, it will haunt me forever, unless i have forgive and forget about it. Just my point of view.

i know people always said love is blind, but then this isn't about fairy tales, this is the realistic world which involves law and legal action.

broken heart can always be fixed depended on the situation, as for this case is way too far than serious.................

Consider if she has any kids or not. Wether she's married or not, its still fine. If you dont love her, then just dont bother. If you still do, perhaps there is a chance. You are a guy, you wont loose much. Thus, if she and you broke up in a nice way, and she aint cheating at you, so whats the problem?

So for now, if you yourself think its hurting, bla bla.. just change your no then thats it.

huh? u don't even know his name? hmmmm, i think you should ask your gf what is the story really is..

some how is a little bit confusion, u should ask why she wanna get back, she get back because is still loving u or just wanna take advantage from you..

hello.....

4 Words, your choice, good Luck!

I know it was a long time since i waz at school, but i counted 6 words in there.....

:lol::lol1:

You're right.

6 words!

:cheers: