Sign in to follow this  
ღLizzieღ

Piano Scores Exchange. Anyone?

I am wondering if you guys are into music scores exchange. I graduated from ABRSM Grade 8 piano & theory. I'm into classical, romantic, movie songs and soothing piano music.

Sometimes it's very hard to find my desired scores, maybe here i could get some help.

Anybody has "The Maiden's Prayer"? Have forgotten who is the composer... I can share my scores of Jay Chao <不能说的。秘密> or others.

hey gal i think i hv the maiden's prayer but i hv to look for it...err how to share tho?

hmmm do u by chance hv canon in d? :)

Hi beibei,

Cool, finally there's a chance to get this score... yay! Hopefully you can search for it, scan and send to me... please please :praisegod:

Yes i have Canon in D, pls PM me your email address and i'll email over after you send the maiden's prayer, OK?

Thanks ya :D

hmmm any other ways of sharing besides scanning?

You have any kind of softcopy?

That's difficult if you don't have a scanner... maybe you could get your friend's help? Or stationary shop can provide scanning service?

Hi beibei,

Cool, finally there's a chance to get this score... yay! Hopefully you can search for it, scan and send to me... please please :praisegod:

Yes i have Canon in D, pls PM me your email address and i'll email over after you send the maiden's prayer, OK?

Thanks ya :D

Can I have a copy from you too, Lizzie? :)

i find The Maiden's Prayer a bit too repetitive ^_^

if any of you guys got Mandy Moore's Only Hope, let me know ;)

Yeah it is repetitive, but i'd like to do some improvisation here and there so it will be fun to play.

Eh... sorry don't have 'Only Hope'.

Can I have a copy from you too, Lizzie? :)

I have the original version of 'Canon in D' and also 'Variation of the Canon' improvised by George Winston, which is in C Major and more challenging.

You have any of Claude Debussy's?

I have the original version of 'Canon in D' and also 'Variation of the Canon' improvised by George Winston, which is in C Major and more challenging.

I think i have but have to search for it. Do you have "Piano"by Michael Nyman?

You have any kind of softcopy?

That's difficult if you don't have a scanner... maybe you could get your friend's help? Or stationary shop can provide scanning service?

errr dun hv softcopy. i'll try to scan it :) or does taking pictures help? (just asking)

which score of claude debussy?

I think i have but have to search for it. Do you have "Piano"by Michael Nyman?

Hi shan shan,

I've got Michael Nyman's "The Heart Asks Pleasure First:The Promise / The Sacrifice".

This is a very beautiful piece to play :wub:

errr dun hv softcopy. i'll try to scan it :) or does taking pictures help? (just asking)

which score of claude debussy?

Taking picture...? Doesn't really help :unsure:

Any score (intermediate or high level) other than below:

Clair De Lune

Arabesque

Dance Bohemienn

La Fille aux Cheveux de Lin

The Little Sheperd

hello girls (guys?)

I have some softcopy pdfs of the songs you're looking for. I believe I have compositions by Debussy but it would be impossible to pick a song unless you have something in mind.

I've never heard of "A maiden's prayer" but I think I have Liszt's "A maiden's wish"

You can print it out and compile a book (if you have a laser printer, that is) but personally I'd go for the real book!

Taking picture...? Doesn't really help :unsure:

Any score (intermediate or high level) other than below:

Clair De Lune

Arabesque

Dance Bohemienn

La Fille aux Cheveux de Lin

The Little Sheperd

Hi,

u want claude debussy's scores? Is it from the prelude Book 1 & 2 that u wanted?

i find The Maiden's Prayer a bit too repetitive ^_^

if any of you guys got Mandy Moore's Only Hope, let me know ;)

I have Only Hope score. But i'm not sure whether it is from Mandy Moore. ^_^

Hi,

u want claude debussy's scores? Is it from the prelude Book 1 & 2 that u wanted?

I don't have neither Book 1 nor Book 2 :(

Can I say, I want both? HAHA..!

hello girls (guys?)

I have some softcopy pdfs of the songs you're looking for. I believe I have compositions by Debussy but it would be impossible to pick a song unless you have something in mind.

I've never heard of "A maiden's prayer" but I think I have Liszt's "A maiden's wish"

You can print it out and compile a book (if you have a laser printer, that is) but personally I'd go for the real book!

Mind to share "A Maiden's Wish" please?

u can buy Debussy's prelude Book 1 and 2 at RM36 if i'm not mistaken. I remembered it's not more than RM50. I bought it last year. If u would like to buy, i can try to get one for u. Just have to check whether there's still stock available.

I have Only Hope score. But i'm not sure whether it is from Mandy Moore. ^_^

thanks, but i found it after linking thru a whole lot of links ^_^

where do u normally buy ur piano books from btw?

thanks, but i found it after linking thru a whole lot of links ^_^

where do u normally buy ur piano books from btw?

sometimes in Chambers, Yamaha, etc..but i got this Only Hope score through online. It's from a website in HK. But they closed down the website many years back.

u could try music scores trading.it's fast and simple.here's the site: www.pianofiles.com

mmm.... I have both sets... did Debussy for my final song... But it's kind of thick... >< I think it's better if u purchase it coz if i somehow manage to scan everything for you.... it probably cost the same for u to print out...

I bought mine from sg wang... i think it's about RM 59 at that time (1&2)