Sign in to follow this  
BananaEagle

The Luckiest Guy in the World

The Luckiest Guy in the World

People complain that it is hard to find true love - most girls grumble that there's a lack of good guys about, picky people wonder why there are so many great ones about but they're not in love with any of them, and occasionally there's the lost soul or two who wonders, "how come there's no shortage of great people to fall in love with, I actually experience true love twice, but twice the fish gets away?"

I fall into the last category, and I didn't realise why until last Saturday when the revelation came to me in the form of one of my lecturers giving a talk on sexuality and Malaysian youth - "You think this is easy? I worked very hard for this!" she declared, referring to her happy marriage. (FYI, she got married one week after graduation, and she's a DOCTOR for goodness sake!)

"Once I found the one I wanted, I said to myself: I am going to make him feel like the luckiest man in the world! ... And its a lot of hard work I tell you, but its worth it."

That was when enlightenment came - I fell in love with the most wonderful men in the world, twice. They made me happy, with them I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. Most importantly, they showed me that they loved me and I knew they did, but I could never understand why eventually, they chose to be with someone else.

Now, I know.

My first love taught me what love was. When the second one came along I knew how to recognise it and I thought I was already set for romantic bliss, but I was wrong. Its time to put some work into learning how to make my man "the luckiest guy in the world", so that when love comes again, I will manage to keep it. :)

Edited by BananaEagle

Unfortunately, I don't know how to make a guy feel like he's the luckiest guy in the world (that's why I'm such a failure) Its not that I don't know how to get the guy, I don't know how to keep him!

Any ideas/experiences on how you make your special someone feel like the luckiest guy in the world (so I can tiru)??

Unfortunately, I don't know how to make a guy feel like he's the luckiest guy in the world (that's why I'm such a failure) Its not that I don't know how to get the guy, I don't know how to keep him!

Any ideas/experiences on how you make your special someone feel like the luckiest guy in the world (so I can tiru)??

Money + Plastic Surgery + Sexssss + Freedom= I'm the Luckiest guy... :thumbup1:

Actually you can try and try making him feel lucky but ultimately it’s up to him if he thinks you’re the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with. It boils down to his real feelings for you and how sincere he is.

there are no ways can control or do to make a guy feel lukiest guy in the world, try harder to treat him as a king, once he lost u, then he will regret forever, then only a guy will feel that u r the best gf for him and he is the luckiest guy in the world, but too bad, it is past. not present.... good things in front of human, there are no appreciation. unless those good thingy gone....

i dunno how to make other guys feel lucky but for me the formula is very easy

Threesome(both girls) = I m the darn luckiest man in the world!!!! BUAHAHAHAHA

i dunno how to make other guys feel lucky but for me the formula is very easy

Threesome(both girls) = I m the darn luckiest man in the world!!!! BUAHAHAHAHA

...darn tired la.... ^_^

...darn tired la.... ^_^

Tired?? aiseh... b4 starting drink 3 cans of tongkat ali... then eat lots of seafood...

fuuuhhhh... u can go all out all night (PS: I have neva done it b4) AHHAHAHAHA

of cos later you be dead tired... plus full satisfaction... fuuhhhhh... i wish i m tht guy... AHAHAHAHAHA

really ???? u tried before ???? i think tired also worth for it then.... <_<

its suffer than enjoy... ^_^ ....

dear JINEIL2EN,

fuuuhhh... you must be full of experience on this matter... mind telling me how you get two babes in bed??

*Kau Tauw*

Please let me be your student... SIFU!!!!

*Cham Cha*

Edited by greekgod

Dear people,

Seafood for me give me more urm... durablity... as in i go go more longer then usual and in full glory... BUT urm.. i think this discussion end here... any further discussion will totally spoil my image in front of the girls...

wat seafood? urm... any fish from the sea... eat a whole fish... as in 2 kg alone... fuuuh... true hero in the night.... HAHAHAHAHA

When can I feel that I will be the luckiest guy in the world?

when u strike rm 19million Toto Mega Jackpot... :rolleyes:

19 million?? tht is super extreme extraordinary possible... though urm... hmmm... nahhhh... i prefer to save my money to change pc and ready for starcraft 2... ohohoho

i think threesome much more luckier... no money involve... just need skill

SIFU... faster give me some hint

19 million?? tht is super extreme extraordinary possible... though urm... hmmm... nahhhh... i prefer to save my money to change pc and ready for starcraft 2... ohohoho

i think threesome much more luckier... no money involve... just need skill

SIFU... faster give me some hint

3 or 4 some, need no skill...wat u really needs is MONEY....plenty of MONEY.... :wink3:

bcoz u rich, u wan how many 'some' oso can....

what the heck? off topic to threesome pulak... :huh:

Your lecturer has something right there. A healthy and happy marriage (or relationship) isn't easy. It needs to be worked at from both sides. :)

I'm not too sure about the "once you find what wanted" statement though... at times, what you want might not be what's right for you. Then again, it takes the effort and commitment of the two to make things work. I also have no idea why you would want to make him "the luckiest man in the world" for... Personally, I think you should think about making him "the happiest man in the world" (and vice versa). Being "lucky" never helped a relationship at all (or that much.. less he's so lucky till strike lottery or as some of the guys here are so into... get a threesome).

Let's face it. When we're happy, we tend to treat each other, another person well. When the two of you are happy, there will be less arguments and disagreements that could ruin the relationship. One thing I noticed about people these days is that they're simply selfish. All they think is themselves. To meet their own needs and wants, to live their own life for they themselves alone. It's kinda sad but that's reality I guess.

Its time to put some work into learning how to make my man "the luckiest guy in the world", so that when love comes again, I will manage to keep it. :)

Just believe that you've settled with the best.

It's this faith which will affect your action, which reflects your love.

Your commitment is the best you can give.

Every now and then, do share a hearty laugh with him :lol:

he'll feels oh-so-lucky!

You know how bad I wish for it! :)

so do i.... :mumbling:

if got those money, here comes my revenge plan...ahhahaha...