Sign in to follow this  
linda123

to shave or not??

Hi girl, for those of you who shave, what shaver you use? electronic? or razor manually? because i really scared of hurting/irritate my skin especially in such delicate part.

However, electronic shaver sound scary to me, as the motor is working, if 1 hair stuck in the blade (just in case the blades got blunt without my knowing) then it could be pluck out from the root! wow it must be super painful!!

So i'm thinking to get myself a razor tailored for this purpose, do you girls have any recommendation?

Or hair remover cream can be used down there?

Edited by eden

guy's prespective, the lady would look sexy because it is less messy and "can see more"...it's good for ahem.....a particular way for making out.

Edited by flyboy

haha! found this thread quite interesting..shaven pubic hair will be more neat. but i cant deny, after shave surely got lil bit itchy. normaly i used my bf after shave cream abit..hehe! he din aware abt that though..hehe

Edited by anotherday

I shave often. I feel a bit uncomfortable if my pubic hair is long. Must shave properly and yes it does tend to feel a bit itchy especially when it starts to grow but its only for a while and not all the time.

I just use a normal disposable shaver. Usually I just lather up feminine wash and use it to shave or sometimes i use baby oil

I would say trimming is better. You will feel more comfortable leaving 2 - 3mm of the hair around. If you shave, after a while the hair grows back, you will feel uncomfortable when wearing your panty or underwear..

wow... u shave that often? once every 2 days?? i guess u must be replacing ur shavers fast huh?

i only shave when they get long... maybe like once a month like that..

My advice? SHAVE IT ALL OFF! otherwise when it gets a bit too wild and starts to look like a jungle,the hairs will start poking from the inside(im sure every girl has been through this at least once) and you'l b in big trouble if you try n scratch your privates in a public place! I have been considering the full bikini wax but im a little scared!

I would say trimming is better. You will feel more comfortable leaving 2 - 3mm of the hair around. If you shave, after a while the hair grows back, you will feel uncomfortable when wearing your panty or underwear..

yah..i think its better if you trim only..if shave all going all itchy2..

some more if shave, who knows might get cut some more *ouch!*

plus there must be a reason y god create hair at dat part rite? :unsure::rolleyes:

just keep them neat n clean..

does anyone use epilator there? the girl i buy it from said cannot use epilator.. . but sometimes i m tempted :o

Really? oh well... i thought epiilators are similar to waxing. I guess have to turn to waxing agian then

wow... u shave that often? once every 2 days?? i guess u must be replacing ur shavers fast huh?

i only shave when they get long... maybe like once a month like that..

miss Dimple, every two days, our pubic hair will appear and it will grow up... so at my home, I spend shaver in my bathroom... my hubby and I will share it together just for shave our part... not his face... :P

I would like to compare... I make strip at my pubic hair... I just leave for one line... those I look like how far it will grow...just take it easy... :D

Yeah shaving once a month is good enuff. I shave it all off too when it grows (too) long. When I first started shaving my pubic hair some years ago, when it started growing out it was very itchy. But now that I am so used to shaving it all off, I hardly feel a thing when it grows. I guess it's all about getting used to. Sometimes when I dont feel like shaving, I'd use hair removing cream. But I dont do that too often coz I notice that the results arent as great as shaving :). Epilators are a definite no-no for the pubic area!! I once tried it out of sheer curiosity (and foolishness) and got the mounds of flesh tangled up in the spiral wire-like device...it hurt like hell! :)

i recommended while u have bath, be commonly shave it, right... such as u brush ur teeth... if u do it always... while ur pubic hair grow up... u will never feel itchy as before... keep in clean & clear...

miss Dimple, every two days, our pubic hair will appear and it will grow up... so at my home, I spend shaver in my bathroom... my hubby and I will share it together just for shave our part... not his face... :P

I would like to compare... I make strip at my pubic hair... I just leave for one line... those I look like how far it will grow...just take it easy... :D

eyh..i dun think its hygienic enough to share your shaver evn wif your spouse..

we dunno whats "there" at each own pubic area n on d shaver itself as we cant see them wif our naked eyes..

we dunno whats "there" at each own pubic area n on d shaver itself as we cant see them wif our naked eyes..

do not worry, just for the part... we were as spouse... not other....

well i think if u do oral sex then im sure u dont mind sharing shavers. Our saliva contains lots of germs too. LOL!

Come to think of it, i wont let anyone (not even my future husband) shave me there. Im worried i might get cut.

Edited by icednyior

well for me, i choose trimming instead of shaving. Cos i cannot accept it bald..haha...feel like little girl lor...then if shave, when the hair grow long a bit, will feel itchy...so i choose trimming...like maybe before period come i will trim, then after period is over, the hair is juz nice and also feel 'nice' when *ahem with bf....haha