Sign in to follow this  
linda123

to shave or not??

btw is there any shaving cream or watever for guy/men? till 2day i haven seen one yet.any recommand?where can i bought it?

Dude...sure got man...shaving creams are made for us...men... lol

Edited by Immortal25

After seeing the Edison Chen scandal, I also shock why the female celebrities all like forest one :blink:

I shave about every 2week and use hair conditioner as shaving cream leh. Been shaving there for many years and now very easy and fast. Also use hair conditioner down there as shaving cream, very good and smooth to shave and no bump or itchy - read this tip from angmo forum. Anyone notice with regular shaving the hair grow very slowly?

I wax before once. The pain is can tahan lah but my problem was so shy to buka my legs for the woman doing my waxing. :bag:

of course got la!haha.. one of it which i remember is Gilette Foam, the one wif black bottle and green cap..

got others too but cant recall at d moment.. ^_^ when u go to supermarket, go to the toiletries section and search for Men's Care..should have many products for man..so u can find shaving cream for men..

Or u can also go to guardian/watson too..also got..

thx alot cos i usually shave 2 days once. :wink3: gotta try bought it cos usually i just shave it using my body shampoo

hi, can anyone tell how much is the brazillian wax per session? after the session, how long does it last before the hair regrow?

i had my pubic hair shaved for an ovarian cyst removal operation. i remembered feeling very uncomfortable when my pubic hair regrow again.. the hair was course and pricky and i felt like a "hard coconut brush" stuck to my nether region. it was EXTREMELY uncomfortable for me that i did not attempt to shave again. i just waited for it to grow longer. even my hubby said my "hair" made his "ahem" sore when we had "ahem!". it was pure agony for both of us !

but no doubt, i definitely think it is neater and more presentable if the hair are shaved.

as i read this thread, there are people who trimmed their pubic hair. may i ask how short they trim? is it 1 or 2 or 3 cm left on the nether region? with this length, does the hair "poke" out from the panty? i wonder if i trim my hair to 2cm or 3 cm, will the hair "poke" out of my bikini? it will be really embarassing if they do! 8)

sorry for so many questions! :P

i used to shave when i was younger but gave up cause when it grows back, it itches alot...

so, do u babes shave the "sides" too?

hey babess, evening. Just registered in this forum today! guess i've added colors into my life by trespassing this forum. :P

yeah, im curious about brazilian wax too.. any info to share anyone? and to wax or not to wax. Guys, give your comment on whether you will like it wax off or remain? Do you consider it as sexy?

hey babess, evening. Just registered in this forum today! guess i've added colors into my life by trespassing this forum. :P

yeah, im curious about brazilian wax too.. any info to share anyone? and to wax or not to wax. Guys, give your comment on whether you will like it wax off or remain? Do you consider it as sexy?

i prefer gals wax off.sexy?hmm...kinda. :D recently i heard my friend told me there is a men beauty saloon at 1U and i was thinking is there any waxing service for the whole body including my lil bro :D

i prefer gals wax off.sexy?hmm...kinda. :D recently i heard my friend told me there is a men beauty saloon at 1U and i was thinking is there any waxing service for the whole body including my lil bro :D

A men beauty saloon in 1U?

Which floor??

I'm not a guy but I'm just being curious. Hehehe.. :D

A men beauty saloon in 1U?

Which floor??

I'm not a guy but I'm just being curious. Hehehe.. :D

not sure but i gonna check it out myself.last week i went for a workout at gym and suddenly a beautitian come to me and offer me to do waxing at their saloon.i wonder wat kind of waxing service they gonna giv me?

hi, can anyone tell how much is the brazillian wax per session? after the session, how long does it last before the hair regrow?

yeah, im curious about brazilian wax too.. any info to share anyone? and to wax or not to wax.

I have tried waxing 3 times at Strip Bangsar. Each session cost about RM88. You may add on additional RM25 for b-wax virgin for lesser pain as they will use hard wax to ease the pain. The hair growth will last for 2 weeks. It will last long if you use Sothys cream that cost about RM210 now (think it'll last for a year as the application is only 1-2 times a day). Quite high maintenance.

Pain factor? 1 = least, 10 = most. I say it's 6.5 depending on the area. Bikini area is rather painful and other part is surprisingly ok!

Sexy? You name it :D

Edited by tau_fu_fah

Hi all!! I've been to Strips too. Went there to do armpit and legs waxing. For me, i only go there once in 2 mths... other times i use tweezer on my armpit. The legs part...i wish am rich enuff to do ipl...so i can hav baby smooth legs. Overall, after waxing, around 2nd half or 3rd wk the hair will grow out. but less ingrown hair then shave. Shaving is actually very bad as in will cause ingrown hair...darker armpit...i hav been shaving for the past 5 yrs...i gotta tell u...if u go to clubs n dance...with dark armpits..u will never gona raise ur arms in the air...lolz.

Tau fu fah: my frend also bought the Sothys cream...from her opinion...it does not help. Wat do u think? besides my frend thinks the bee wax they use didnt cause less pain too.

Tau fu fah: my frend also bought the Sothys cream...from her opinion...it does not help. Wat do u think? besides my frend thinks the bee wax they use didnt cause less pain too.

Hm, i felt it is rather soothing the redness than slowing down the hair growth... but i'm not too sure. i will try without using Sothys cream for my next b-wax then I know! anyway, could you tell me where could i get the bee wax? what's the brand? where to buy and how $$?

I felt waxing leg is better than shaving it. My leg had not been waxed for 4 weeks now. Even though the hair is long, but it's not so noticeable la. I had been shaving for so many years and the hair was so "prickly"!

My leg hair also growing, not noticible and not wearing skirt often ...sighh i also wanna get some wax n DIY instead of paying saloons every mth...very high maintenance in a long run.

I have tried waxing 3 times at Strip Bangsar. Each session cost about RM88. You may add on additional RM25 for b-wax virgin for lesser pain as they will use hard wax to ease the pain. The hair growth will last for 2 weeks. It will last long if you use Sothys cream that cost about RM210 now (think it'll last for a year as the application is only 1-2 times a day). Quite high maintenance.

Pain factor? 1 = least, 10 = most. I say it's 6.5 depending on the area. Bikini area is rather painful and other part is surprisingly ok!

Sexy? You name it :D

Hi all!! I've been to Strips too. Went there to do armpit and legs waxing. For me, i only go there once in 2 mths... other times i use tweezer on my armpit. The legs part...i wish am rich enuff to do ipl...so i can hav baby smooth legs. Overall, after waxing, around 2nd half or 3rd wk the hair will grow out. but less ingrown hair then shave. Shaving is actually very bad as in will cause ingrown hair...darker armpit...i hav been shaving for the past 5 yrs...i gotta tell u...if u go to clubs n dance...with dark armpits..u will never gona raise ur arms in the air...lolz.

hi tau fu fah and dorlisa.. thanks for replying.. very informative abt b-wax! :thumbup1:

sweet babe: ur welcome.

Regarding "Strips" in bangsar, i saw lots of guys went there to do waxing "down south". Nowadays msian guys becoming more open and modern eh. :)

sweet babe: ur welcome.

Regarding "Strips" in bangsar, i saw lots of guys went there to do waxing "down south". Nowadays msian guys becoming more open and modern eh. :)

Bangsar where? i'm thinking gonna go for a try.

Agreed. Nowadays guys also shave their unwanted hair clean due to personal hygiene.

For me, i do trimming to make sure that it is short.

My gf tired shave once before and she told me is very itchy. Wonder if there is any solution to stop itchness.

http://www.strip.com.sg/--- official site

Pls take time to read it, if you really consider waxing..esp the do and dont's on brazilian virgin link.

bangsar strip outlet:

No. 28 First fllor, jln telawi 5, bangsar baru. KL

03- 22836094

Hear their service is fast, hygien and efficient.

Of u can try another place Glitters, at One utama, new wing or Gardens Cocoon floor.

The One Utama outlet quite narrow. The one in Gardens bigger.

http://www.glitters.com.my/

- the lady boss Madaline is the one person who do brazilian waxing. The rest of the workers do simple waxing like armpits, legs etc.

I never tried brazilian waxing, only armpit, n legs. The last time i went to Strips, the staff keep ask me wanan try brazilian waxing or not...n told me if am scare of pain and wanted to try brazilian waxing...they recommend me to do bikini line or strip xx...means not all off..start by the side first or sthg. Hope tis helps.

Now is like a hype...i feel like wanan do my first brazilian wax tis wk. hahah but i scare pain until hav to scream la..darn embarassing rite. I heard one time when i went there to do my leg. One aunty went into the room...and we heard her let out a soft scream. :P If we all go together, we all scream as first timers is ok rite? LOL....

Edited by dorlisa

LOL dorlisa, realyy? then i think we gather all MYBss then we hit strip and get wax! :P

Edited by nim4stephanieoon

http://www.strip.com.sg/--- official site

Pls take time to read it, if you really consider waxing..esp the do and dont's on brazilian virgin link.

bangsar strip outlet:

No. 28 First fllor, jln telawi 5, bangsar baru. KL

03- 22836094

Hear their service is fast, hygien and efficient.

Of u can try another place Glitters, at One utama, new wing or Gardens Cocoon floor.

The One Utama outlet quite narrow. The one in Gardens bigger.

http://www.glitters.com.my/

- the lady boss Madaline is the one person who do brazilian waxing. The rest of the workers do simple waxing like armpits, legs etc.

I never tried brazilian waxing, only armpit, n legs. The last time i went to Strips, the staff keep ask me wanan try brazilian waxing or not...n told me if am scare of pain and wanted to try brazilian waxing...they recommend me to do bikini line or strip xx...means not all off..start by the side first or sthg. Hope tis helps.

Now is like a hype...i feel like wanan do my first brazilian wax tis wk. hahah but i scare pain until hav to scream la..darn embarassing rite. I heard one time when i went there to do my leg. One aunty went into the room...and we heard her let out a soft scream. :P If we all go together, we all scream as first timers is ok rite? LOL....

thx for ur info. i guess i gonna go for a try tis coming weekend

Agreed. Nowadays guys also shave their unwanted hair clean due to personal hygiene.

For me, i do trimming to make sure that it is short.

My gf tired shave once before and she told me is very itchy. Wonder if there is any solution to stop itchness.

I also read that shaving for guys will make their thing look bigger.

Look bigger only due to no more hair cover. The size still the same. :D

I also read that shaving for guys will make their thing look bigger.

Sigh u know i suppose to head to Strip today to do my first "virgin bikini wax" Then my close frend stopped me..she says " dun waste money la...use veet removal hair cream la for senstive skin, i used dwn there the skin like baby smooth"...Well i listened to her..and i drive straight to guardian to get. After that, i DIY, my legs n "South" part, for around 15 mins to 30 mins..coz suppose to put there for 10 mins then wash off, and i dun hav the patience. After 5 mins wash off see aiks some hair still there...so i redo it. Then realise suppose to USE ONCE a wk means u cant reapply few times for one session. So frustrated and disappointed w the end result also causing my neck pain cause keep lookin "south". Now i feel a lil prickly di. :((

So base on my experience now...not advisable to use shaver or hair removal cream. Hair removal cream is alrite for the legs n armpit...but for dwn South...i still think wax is best although u might feel pain. I think pain for 10 mins plus is better than u having a itchy, prickly, n redness and burning skin dwn south for days!!

*removal hair cream might suitable for some ppl. My frend for example, she got no prob at all, she felt baby smooth skin there. Mine i still can see the stubs hair ends near my skin.

Nim: Thats a good idea! :) I plan to hit Strips nxt mth.