Sign in to follow this  
linda123

to shave or not??

what? you used veet on your bikini line? Didn't they say not to use it on those areas? Its stated on the box/tube the last time i checked.

the guys probably look bigger coz there's no forest blocking the view. haha!

ice: u r rite they stated there. but my frend said we didnt use near the virgina lips..so is ok wor. I only use on the upper part. :P Now the second day already...hair growing di. So fast. Wax hopefuly not so fast.

Hey guys, i read from another thread regarding brazilian wax...they said the the pain feeling is so good. LOL

Hey guys, i read from another thread regarding brazilian wax...they said the the pain feeling is so good. LOL

ouch...! i dont like pain... so, i prefer shave.. and u must make sure that u have to trim before shave.. it make it easier.. clean n clear... and u can also wear bikini with no worries... :lol:

Now my south part hair start growing a little after using veet removal cream. suprisingly no prickly feeling. So i guess if u dun wan to feel pain or prickly feeling, opt for veet removal hair cream for sensitive skin. :)

i shave everything off. i dont particularly like having them actually. ive to agree with some of u it is very hygienic. it started after i read a forum online from a mother saying that she noticed her daughter always scratching at her lower body part so one day she decided to check for her daughter after the poor girl complaint of bad irritation.

what she found was horrid she found hair fleas (in malay u call it kutu ari ari) and that was it she made sure her daughter shaved.

i started then till today. my husband prefer it that way as well.

anybody went for brazilian wax b4? wanna know how long does it take for the pubic hair to grow back. I know when it starts to grow back, it's kinda ugly, but too short cant do another brazilian wax immediately right? :P

anybody went for brazilian wax b4? wanna know how long does it take for the pubic hair to grow back. I know when it starts to grow back, it's kinda ugly, but too short cant do another brazilian wax immediately right? :P

normally mine takes abt few days before the stubs start appearing...best time to do the next wax is when the hairs are between 1-2cm...then its easy to pull off and less painful as well...but normally i go once a month...cant afford to go very frequently...

but over time the hairs will grow finer and you can increase the gaps between the waxes...

normally mine takes abt few days before the stubs start appearing...best time to do the next wax is when the hairs are between 1-2cm...then its easy to pull off and less painful as well...but normally i go once a month...cant afford to go very frequently...

but over time the hairs will grow finer and you can increase the gaps between the waxes...

oo.. thanks so much! you're being so helpful :)

i personally think tat the 'xx' part is more hygiene wen we shave/wax it than we dont. if too bald it look funny a bit haha i wander how long the hair o'er ther can grow???

hello everyone :D

here's some shaving tips to shave down south. by the way i read that in cleo mag, 90% of men prefer their women shaved but in the end, U have to be comfortable with ur own body.

1) have warm shower or bath for at least 3 minutes to soften ur hair.

2) exfoliate before you shave. u may use small towels or those bathing gloves n scrub ur skin gently.

3) use new n sharp razors. any razors will do even disposables one. its preferable to use disposable ones coz its cheaper n when u shave there, u always need new razors.

4) use shaving foam or shaving gel or hair conditioner and apply it thoroughly. i prefer using hair conditioner. ladies, if u use shaving foam be careful not to accidentally apply it inside ur vagina. very dangerous.

5) for 1st timers, trim ur pubic hair be4 shaving. cut it as short as u can. then start shaving by following the grain (grain=direction of hair growth) . after u're used to shaving, then shave against the grain. shaving following the grain prevents ingrown hair but hair grows faster.

6)when you shave, do not press ur razor. slide it. if u apply pressure on the razor, u'll get cuts n nicks (not good!) so be careful.

7) after shaving, rinse with warm water. if ur skin gets red, u can use cold compress or talcum. apply tea tree oil to prevent infections. u can also apply tea tree oil to ur cuts n nicks coz its an antiseptic. finish with baby oil to moisturize ur delicate skin.

voila! hair free down south :D

p/s: 1st timers, after shaving the 1st time, don't shave again until about 3 weeks later. the more u shave, the easier it will be. after shaving, its preferable to not wear underwear/panties to prevent skin irritation.

enjoy ur shave ;)

here's a video on styling ur down south

Edited by scryllis

I want to shave but dont know which one should i choose.

1) Wax

2) Hair removal cream

3) Buying Braun Epilator

4) Laser hair removal

5) Burn with fire?! (This must be pain, LOL!)

its better go for brazillian wax. Shaving is always itchy after shaved.

Besides. after waxing it takes longer time to grow. Shaving grow faster