Sign in to follow this  
linda123

to shave or not??

girls , u shave your '' ahem part '' ? :???: one of my gf said she likes to have it '' bald '' totaly ^_^ . she said she felt sexy by doing so , i was wondering how many of u out there dat actualy shave??

views are welcome :P

Edited by linda123

erm, i'm not really sure. but i heard people shave there too. people usually say "shave the bikini line" i don't really know where they shave actually.

wouldn't it feel weird shaving there?

Most people go for brazilian wax :) There's a place in Bangsar that provides these waxing services. Forgot the name though... I think it's "Strip" or something. Btw, shaving anything is very bad cause it causes ingrown hairs... and it also makes the hair grow thicker and rougher. Opt for wax or hair removal cream.

I think its more hygenic to have less hair there.. LOL

yeah i think hairless down there is the best! Maybe with a small landing strip in the middle (if u know what i mean) can look absolutely sexy rather than totally bald! I alwiz think that waxing is the best.Of coz till today Im gathering my courage to try waxing ..but still scared of the pain since ive a low pain tolerance :(

I was looking at Epilators the other day and the SA said some people use them for their nether regions too... :blink: that would definately hurt more than waxing LOL

hmm.. speaking from experience..

i prefer it waxed than shaved.

hair grows back finer n slower. n dun be afraid of the pain, ur pain tolerence will increase with time. just be sure to have baby powder n olive oil around.

yup, more hygienic. better ventilation if u kno wut i mean :lol:

I don't shave or waxed But i trimmed it every week, i have used to it,feel more hygiene ...Some of my frens went for waxing, but they told me its real painful for them sometimes.. ^_^

i shave once a week,but the thing is when i take a closer look,its not clean at all,still got 1 or 2 strips of hair hanging thr.

the first day aft shaving it,it feels good rubbing it,

the 2nd day,it stil feels good,

the 3rd day,hair starts to grow back a lil,dont feel so good as d 1st n 2nd day

the 4th day onwards,itll start to be a lil pricky n u mite wana like scratch it or something.

i still shave,once a wik,n skip the shaving during menses.

the difficult part is d pricky feeling ony i guess n also d fear of getting urself cut.

i was actually wondering how men reacts when they saw their partner being so hairy.anyone here has any

experience.care to share?or how do d girls react seeing the partner so hairy.

shaving will not cause in grown hair but rather it diminishes in grown hair problem

i had the problem but after shaving it's all solved

i shave my pubic hair,not much of in-grown hair

i shave my leg,no in-grown hair,

i shave my armpit,gosh lotsa in-grown hair,n my armpit looks black cos of d in-grown hair.

no confident wearing no-sleeves shirt.now i just tweeze.

i helped my gf shave. it was her first time as she normally just trimmed and never went completely bald b4. so we decide to give it a try and it was quite a long session as i need to be super carefull during the time. shaving foam or shaving cream is a must. and try to trimmed it b4 proceed to shaving. she also dun have that much courage to go for a wax, so i think we will stick wit shaving at this moment.

no pussy was harm during the act.

i dont think i will shave, once u start u need to go for it everytime

Thats true, it becomes a life sentence lolz...~

Having said that, I think everyone should shave or trim down here...its much nicer for all parties involved lol. It looks neater, more hygienic and overall, much more presentable haha... ;)

I think the 'natural' look hasn't been "in" since the 70's! :P

Definitely cleaner if you shave it and easier to maintain too. But I never bring myself to try, coz like they said, you have to keep on doing it. But would like to try soon though :D

Interesting topic. As a guy, I do shave and it is very liberating when you have done it the first time. I do it for the reason that I love to maintain my private region clean and neat. Having said that, in my opinion (of myself), the best time to show it off (no, I'm not a flasher) is when the hair has grown for about 2 weeks (2-3mm). The hair would have grown and seasoned sufficiently soft and nice to the touch.

i prefer waxing over shaving in that area but sometimes i resort to the razor when i'm too busy (or poor hehe) to make a waxing appointment every few weeks. i like having it all off, i think it's sexy too not to mention hygienic :) i've never liked the natural look.. as someone mentioned, i think it went out with the 70s!

I feel that it's a very basic housekeeping task to be taken seriously. If one takes the effort to remove unwanted hairs at areas which are visible, he/she should also do the same for the nether region, be it shaving or trimming.

Leaving that area unkempt is downright irresponsible! :P

Ahhh... a topic that I have been dicussing with my fellow colleagues... I used to shave for a long time, and now, I only do brazillian. It's really awesome. You don't feel itchy at all, it lasts longer, the hair grows softer, and by the 3rd brazillian, you will notice that you hair is much lesser... It's so smooth and clean for so long, no stubs at all.

The first time will be scary, as you don't know what to expect. But the 2nd and subsequent brazillian sessions, will be peace of cake.

:D

i shave!! like it clean n clear :D

for gals it will look sexier... for guys it will look longer... hahahaha :lol:

anyway i wonder how painful is the brazillian waxing??