Sign in to follow this  
mixybabe

Ideal Birthday Gift

Hi babes...I need help here. My uncle is turning 56 this 25th January and I am out of idea of what to get for him as a birthday gift. Just a brief idea about my uncle. I've lived with him and family for 3 years when I was studying in college. He provided me with everything I needed and I owe him and his family a lot. All these while, I've given him neck ties, wines, baked cakes for him, CDs, figurines, books, shirts, out for a meal... I want something unique, different or special. Any idea? He is quite well-to-do, working in Vietnam and comes back every forthnight. I have no idea what to give....please help. thanks

Get a massage voucher or you can opt for a package : 60 mins aromatherapy + 30 mins foot massage. He’ll greatly appreciate this. You can check out www.urbanretreat-spa.com for their latest promos. Best part, your aunt can join in too, they have a special room for couples.

for easy task, just get a Montblanc Pen or wallet, if not... Cartier or Dunhill watches is nice choice for men too. other choice like Montblanc or Silhouette eyewear might brighten his day up...

tied budget, get Cole Haan or Hugo Boss Tie is the final....hope this can help...

Get a massage voucher or you can opt for a package : 60 mins aromatherapy + 30 mins foot massage. He'll greatly appreciate this. You can check out www.urbanretreat-spa.com for their latest promos. Best part, your aunt can join in too, they have a special room for couples.

hey cas, your idea sounds good to me!!Cox i m thinking so hard to get my Gf a valentine gift.

She already warned me not to buy flowers for her anymore.hmmmm...i think she is going to like it tis time.

depends on what's your budget. Watches & pens are very expensive but if you can afford it they're a very good gift. If you're thinking watches, stay away from Rolex though.

To me, baking him a very nice birthday cake would be perfect.

hey cas, your idea sounds good to me!!Cox i m thinking so hard to get my Gf a valentine gift.

She already warned me not to buy flowers for her anymore.hmmmm...i think she is going to like it tis time.

LOL i think flowers are a waste of money coz they die after a few days. Best is to get her this package from Narucheya Spa in Hartamas. It consist of Full Bodyscrub, Foot Scrub and Aromatherapy massage. All for RM100 and last for around 2 hours or so. Read my blog for more info. She will LOVE it!

I say get her/ him an experience that they will never forget i.e.: Ultimate Chocolate Body Spa Indulgence, Pilot for a Day, chauffeured limo for a day, home massage, or even a VIP DIning experience at Carat Club. You can buy all these online at www.redribbondays.com.my or call them at 03-2093 5973. I think their opening hours is 9am-6.30pm or somthing. Hope this will help although I'm a bit late :)

Hello friend,
It seems that you love your uncle a lot. I think you can arrange a grand party for him,ask his family members too, and divide the budget of that party,so it will not strain you also......
and invite some of his old childhood friends if any of them can come, and arrange some old videos, or photos of him, and show his friends visit a bit surprise....
These events will make him happy, but if you don't have so much of budget then you can give him party suit, or any branded watch etc.

Regards,
Nelson

QUOTE (mixybabe @ Jan 17 2008, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi babes...I need help here. My uncle is turning 56 this 25th January and I am out of idea of what to get for him as a birthday gift. Just a brief idea about my uncle. I've lived with him and family for 3 years when I was studying in college. He provided me with everything I needed and I owe him and his family a lot. All these while, I've given him neck ties, wines, baked cakes for him, CDs, figurines, books, shirts, out for a meal... I want something unique, different or special. Any idea? He is quite well-to-do, working in Vietnam and comes back every forthnight. I have no idea what to give....please help. thanks

Get him and your aunt a short stay in a nice resort in langkawi or somewhere romantic.

Good birthday gifts can be anything that he/she likes. You can choose from numerous products or things. But if you are really confused, you can try some suggestions from online suggestors. They can give you the best ideas.