Sign in to follow this  
j33h@u

no confident in love anymore

I need some advise, wat u gals think, the story begin like this....

im in a realationship wit K, about 3 years we together, i gave up everything bcoz of K, i stay on local study and gave up my dreams of becoming PILOT, everythings goes very good until one of the sudden, i find out K bluff me and she ald starts another relationship wit Y, there started 2 weeks b4 i got to noe, then K wanna give up on me, and go wit tat guy, and we break up, then Y treat K very bad and they broke, im still beside K tat time and its hurt me again, K still love Y n miss Y, but i duno why i still get back together with K, until now, is about 6 months past, i still cant really trust K and iam very bad mood on tat, my mind stil fresh on how K bluff me wit stupid lies. watever K do now i will suspect.

wat can i do to feel better ??? pls advise... anyone go through this ???

im in a realationship wit K, about 3 years we together, i gave up everything bcoz of K, i stay on local study and gave up my dreams of becoming PILOT, everythings goes very good until one of the sudden, i find out K bluff me and she ald starts another relationship wit Y, there started 2 weeks b4 i got to noe, then K wanna give up on me, and go wit tat guy, and we break up, then Y treat K very bad and they broke, im still beside K tat time and its hurt me again, K still love Y n miss Y, but i duno why i still get back together with K, until now, is about 6 months past, i still cant really trust K and iam very bad mood on tat, my mind stil fresh on how K bluff me wit stupid lies. watever K do now i will suspect.

just put a 'trust' on her...

there r lotsa stupid lies, just ignore with 'trust'...even tho u knows its just an another lie...

"TRUST"...since u still love her...

why must suspect, the more u suspect, the more suffer on u...

just "TRUST", if u know wat is the real meaning of it...

cheerz dude, :smoking:

j33h@u

Oh dear, oh dear...

Why did you do that?? it is truly obvious that you are offering yourself to her as her "comfort zone"

When she if fine from crying and all, when she begin to think and be herself again... the only natural instinct is to leave the coop and that coop sadly is you...

Why did you not think this through? You even accept her when you know that she still misses him...

Yes yes people will say believe in her ... bla bla bla... but you yourselves know her best... i dun see the reason wat is holding her back...

Love?? out of the question... she dump you obviously she dun love you...

she is just healing her heart with your comfort...

hmmm... sorry for giving such a comment but from my point of view... this is how it look like

it might have been a different story if she offer to be together again and not you... but still it does sound like you are the "comfort Zone"

Edited by greekgod

can comfort a lady, its man's pleasure...

not a lover, at least a good fren...

j33h@u

Oh dear, oh dear...

Why did you do that?? it is truly obvious that you are offering yourself to her as her "comfort zone"

When she if fine from crying and all, when she begin to think and be herself again... the only natural instinct is to leave the coop and that coop sadly is you...

Why did you not think this through? You even accept her when you know that she still misses him...

Yes yes people will say believe in her ... bla bla bla... but you yourselves know her best... i dun see the reason wat is holding her back...

Love?? out of the question... she dump you obviously she dun love you...

she is just healing her heart with your comfort...

hmmm... sorry for giving such a comment but from my point of view... this is how it look like

it might have been a different story if she offer to be together again and not you... but still it does sound like you are the "comfort Zone"

ya, she is the one who wants to continue back, since both of us still have the feeling, tats is why i can let it go, i feel not worth if just let it go like tat

ya, she is the one who wants to continue back, since both of us still have the feeling, tats is why i can let it go, i feel not worth if just let it go like tat

... its weird don't you think both of you have the same feeling... if there is the same feeling of luv... meaning that she wun leave you... after all its the same feeling... dun tell me from the start she only luv u ... urm... lets put it in statistic that she luv you only 70% and when she met a guy who she like is 80% she drop u and when for him... but he dump her and she have to go back to the 70% guy... tht is y same feeling rite? its that her definition?? ... i know your definition of "same feeling" but i m not so sure about her's

sigh... BUT i feel mebbe we can put this aside if she really want to make amends after all she is the one who wants it to continue... and you have agree to it... so even in business... such verbal contract is acceptable... sooo its all upto her now... :)

and if you feel that you couldn't and felt that it is uncomfortable about this whole thing... u honestly feel that you can't trust her anymore... then y go on? relationship is built entirely from trust... if there is no trust then it is called a burden... so y burden yourself?

talk to her about it... she is not fair to you but tht doesn't mean you have to follow her? be fair to her and talk it out...

If you want to continue relationship, you have to totally forget about how she had actually betrayed you at the first place. Are you able to do it? Trust is important in a relationship. When there is no trust, love fades.

its been 6 months past, but i duno why this is still fresh in my mind, these few days, im really really bad mood on this matter, i feel that she will betray me again, but she promised me she wont repear it again, i duno why i so stubborn where i really cant trust her the last time, everytime i tell myself i have to trust her trust her, but i cant make it, now when i talk to her, i feel very angry with wat she have been done, i don feel like talking wit her, i feel that she will bluff me. i can accept the time she together wit her frens (GUY), bcoz i believe the same things will be happen again bcoz of her attitude.......

its been 6 months past, but i duno why this is still fresh in my mind, these few days, im really really bad mood on this matter, i feel that she will betray me again, but she promised me she wont repear it again, i duno why i so stubborn where i really cant trust her the last time, everytime i tell myself i have to trust her trust her, but i cant make it, now when i talk to her, i feel very angry with wat she have been done, i don feel like talking wit her, i feel that she will bluff me. i can accept the time she together wit her frens (GUY), bcoz i believe the same things will be happen again bcoz of her attitude.......

want me give a little bit helping advise..?? sure u'll fully accept her again or no more friend again...

rm200 per tips...thanks.. :thumbup1:

my dear, ever heard of the law of attraction? it says that if your mind dwells always in a matter, it surely will happen.. it is proven. If you want to be with her, u need to trust her. If you cant, let her go. If you can't let her go, at lease don't let her know that u dont trust her. No gurl wants to be with a bf who's always in a bad mood. If it continues, she might get fed up and what u think always about her repeating the same mistakes will surely come true. so...get urself an invisible mask...

j33h@u

relationship is really not that hard... u love and you trust her then u and she enter a relationship... but if there is only love but no trust... then it is not a relationship anymore.... just a make believe

Dun put up a social mask... it will even further ruin ur health because of your worrying and suspicion... for once be honest with yourself!!!!! you either start talking with her or end it altogether...

And by any chance can u pursue to be a pilot?!?!

do not let go of your dream!!! make it into a reality or you would be even more miserable in life....

last of all... dun blame the girl for distracting you from your dream... partly its your fault for being naive, innocent, and too romantic which now land you where you are

i have been through tis kinda relationship before...

when we get back together...our love is full of "ragu-ragu"...its making us unhappy... u know...its very difficult to go back to those happy moment...

those kind of memories of mine are still fresh too...i choose to let go of him...now my life is better...

if someone loves you...he or she will never betray and hurt you...

balance your life well...focus on whats important...cheers

Darn It!

You're totally in a mess. Serious Confliction!

Feelings remained but no trust!

No trust = More arguements

More arguements = Feelings fade

Feelings fade = Break up.

I second Cossie!

IS THIS WORLD POPULATED BY ONLY ONE FEMALE?

GreekGod, i did not blame gals for distracting me from my dream, pls don misunderstand, btw, thanks a lot for all the advise, hopefully this nightmare will be better soon....

IS THIS WORLD POPULATED BY ONLY ONE FEMALE?

...sometime, yes....the answer is yup... <_< ...She's The One........

If so ...i can imagine all men must be fighting for HER

some of the guy with full of confidence will, but they only a few....