Sign in to follow this  
greekgod

How many of you manages between you love life, work/college life and private life?

SO people, i am curious. truly truly curious.

Basically i am not involved with anybody and well... who am i kidding! i never date a girl nor woman since i left my uni or more so my entire life... my only and first relationship only lasted a week and oh well both at fault and no one to blame... i believe she will agree with me on that...

I have been talking and oh well waltzing through my life, i chat with my friend and huh? he says that i m very lucky not having a gf.

why is it so? i was jealous he has one and i have none... and he says that gf take a lot of his time... and gfs are not objects... you can't turn them off at your leisure, they appear in your life once so often even if you feel that you want to be alone doesn't mean you will be able to... It got me thinking and i seem to understand his situation, but what about you guys and about u girls opinion as well about ur management in your life?

just an easy task,

9+1hour for working & journey, other than that, u need bout 2 hour for ur self at least 3days a week... the rest, whatever u wanna spend with ur gf or else loo...

JINEIL2EN

So you have only 6 hours for yourselves every week.

That is sad... i hate that to happen to me if Starcraft 2 came out... oh boy!!! i spend hours on that game juz to finish it... the best time i can do is 3 to 4 mission in 4 to 5 hours then its off to bed... that is if it is an easy mission... you only have 6 hours in a week... wow... you are definitely going to take a looonggggg time to finish it... really.. that is pretty sad indeed... BUT i respect your lifestyle... mebbe your priority in on your gf... and she come first b4 anything... If you dun mind me asking... how long have you two been dating? Just curious...

JINEIL2EN

That is sad... i hate that to happen to me if Starcraft 2 came out... oh boy!!! i spend hours on that game juz to finish it... the best time i can do is 3 to 4 mission in 4 to 5 hours then its off to bed... that is if it is an easy mission... you only have 6 hours in a week... wow... you are definitely going to take a looonggggg time to finish it... really.. that is pretty sad indeed... BUT i respect your lifestyle... mebbe your priority in on your gf... and she come first b4 anything... If you dun mind me asking... how long have you two been dating? Just curious...

yup, but not including my bed time...haha...

i'm quit games many years ago...

gf..?? not at the moment..hahaha >_>

earn money is my priority & spend money is second...ahahaha...

Edited by JINEIL2EN

Hmm...

JINEIL2EN... so i take it that you have gf during your school or college time or you won't be that informative... m i correct?

haha 10 hours work + 2 hours journey ... 12 hours gone in a day lolz ... other time is to sleep and to online ...

Hmm...

JINEIL2EN... so i take it that you have gf during your school or college time or you won't be that informative... m i correct?

sometime, something r natural born... won't easily change no matter having relationship or not...

again, not into gal during school or coll days... those golden days is for frenship & have fun...hahahaha....

too many of secondary school for me, so... no american time to get a gal coz busy for changing school again...

haha 10 hours work + 2 hours journey ... 12 hours gone in a day lolz ... other time is to sleep and to online ...

wah....thats far...... from ur house to office ma.. :shocking:

12hour + 8hour bedtime=20hour. u got 4 hour left, 1 & half hour for dinner & shower, 1/2 hour for make-up/remove, online 1 hour.... u left only 1 hour...wah....!!! :shakehead:

*Stare at JINEIL2EN calculation*

dear elle,

You have my condolences.

JINEIL2EN... hahaha... in born ar... so u r naturally always not into girls even during college or school days... and now even work you are not into girls... have you ever look at the opposite direction... as in gender wise...

Dear JINEIL2EN,

I am not free tonite, please do not... i repeat do not come over please.

:P

*Stare at JINEIL2EN calculation*

dear elle,

You have my condolences.

JINEIL2EN... hahaha... in born ar... so u r naturally always not into girls even during college or school days... and now even work you are not into girls... have you ever look at the opposite direction... as in gender wise...

Dear JINEIL2EN,

I am not free tonite, please do not... i repeat do not come over please.

:P

in front of me, got lotsa gals, beautiful gals thats wat i can says...model, model & model wannabe...

just dun feel the 'shock'...so...no feeling...ahahaha...

i dun mind if there some any gals come across to cares bout me..i'm appreciate that... :wink3:

come over..?? where la..??? :shocking:

I wouldn't call it managela, it's does require a bit of planning, particularly since we're busy people who hold down full time jobs that keeps us busy & have friends as well that we want to spend time with.

I wouldn't call it managela, it's does require a bit of planning, particularly since we're busy people who hold down full time jobs that keeps us busy & have friends as well that we want to spend time with.

hahaha...Planning...i like the word...ahahaha... :thumbup1:

Ahhh... now I feel better. At least I know I'm not the only one who is losing social life over work. :rolleyes:

Frankly, this has got to stop!!! Stop using work as an excuse. Go out and socialize!!!! hehehe (Words to be aimed right back at me)

Kirst88

i know what u mean...

*look at the bed*

it does look nice and comfy u know... and tomolo have to wake up early and go to work...

*stare at the bed*

also i know that we can only sleep late during the weekend especially friday and saturday nite...

*jump on the bed*

NOooooOOOOOooOOOOOooooOO i m doom to remained in bed till friday and saturday nite... sigh.... oh well..... :lol:

U just gotta know how to.... Easy for some.. hard for others...

easy?? my bed is definitely easy... easy to access, very comfy, very inviting, a good reminder for all the tiring things i have done all day, my nice smelling pillow, my imaginative girlfriend (OH SHE IS PEEEERRRRFFFEEECCCTTTT)... :shocking:

... I am DOOooooOOOOOoooMMMMM!!!!!!!!

Edited by greekgod

SO people, i am curious. truly truly curious.

Basically i am not involved with anybody and well... who am i kidding! i never date a girl nor woman since i left my uni or more so my entire life... my only and first relationship only lasted a week and oh well both at fault and no one to blame... i believe she will agree with me on that...

I have been talking and oh well waltzing through my life, i chat with my friend and huh? he says that i m very lucky not having a gf.

why is it so? i was jealous he has one and i have none... and he says that gf take a lot of his time... and gfs are not objects... you can't turn them off at your leisure, they appear in your life once so often even if you feel that you want to be alone doesn't mean you will be able to... It got me thinking and i seem to understand his situation, but what about you guys and about u girls opinion as well about ur management in your life?

some would say that "practice makes perfect". To a certain extend, I agree. I also think it takes effort from both parties. If one side his or her priority in life that's apart from the loved ones, then it's gonna be difficult.

your friend is talking nonsense. your friend is confused. he says one thing but does another. this is known as an oxymoron.

so you better listen to people who don't talk nonsense.

you need a girlfriend. go and get one. women are important in a man's life.

how can you understand the situation of another person when you do not share the same experience?

Weekdays I belong to my career. Perhaps average 3-4 hrs per day.

Saturday, I own half days. She own me for another 12 exotic hrs.

Sunday I belong to her.

Now I am single, my 24/7 is for money!

your friend is talking nonsense. your friend is confused. he says one thing but does another. this is known as an oxymoron.

so you better listen to people who don't talk nonsense.

you need a girlfriend. go and get one. women are important in a man's life.

how can you understand the situation of another person when you do not share the same experience?

dear cossie,

whether my friend is an oxymoron or not he is still more knowledgeable and a friend so i respect his opinion that much...

and this is no nonsense because he is not the only one who point this out...

its true that a woman is important in man's life when the woman is supportive and all... BUT if the woman is sucking up the remaining life, money and does nothing but complain or extreme control, i prefer to be single any day...

about finding a girlfriend... always tells everybody this and now i will also tells you this... girls do not put themselves up in the supermarket with price and brand label so that we guys can buy them... in this particular 'product' i think brand is much more important... ahahahhaha.... to understand and get the rite person, we need time

Correct! i don't understand the situation. That is why this topic sprang into being... and truly what is wrong with asking?

Sunday I belong to her.

way to go dude.... :cheers:

dear cossie,

whether my friend is an oxymoron or not he is still more knowledgeable and a friend so i respect his opinion that much...

and this is no nonsense because he is not the only one who point this out...

its true that a woman is important in man's life when the woman is supportive and all... BUT if the woman is sucking up the remaining life, money and does nothing but complain or extreme control, i prefer to be single any day...

about finding a girlfriend... always tells everybody this and now i will also tells you this... girls do not put themselves up in the supermarket with price and brand label so that we guys can buy them... in this particular 'product' i think brand is much more important... ahahahhaha.... to understand and get the rite person, we need time

Correct! i don't understand the situation. That is why this topic sprang into being... and truly what is wrong with asking?

you're basically feeling discouraged because of your friend's complaints. his girlfriend is not going to die without him; so he need not talk as if he is performing some selfless duty by being her boyfriend. if he's not getting something out of it, he wouldn't be with her. it's like we don't like stepping on shit because it is smelly.

there are girls who put themselves in the 'market' and they are picky with who gives them attention. there are guys who behave this way too. money can buy company.

how you want to find someone to share your life with you is up to you. the only reason you're around is because your parents went through that. maybe you could to ask them how they got to know each other and ended up getting married.

JINEIL2EN

oh well....u may get a gf who can game with u ! who wont stop u frm gaming but enjoy n support u in game ( as your healer) ..haha

well....not really all girl will stop guys from gaming

for me..i do enjoy a lot online games with my bf

i can c the fun is there when come to online game

or u may try to train up ur gf to game with u

as i was trained from 0 by my boy ..haha

Sunday I belong to her.

u may try out to find a gal who have the same interest with u

so u wont find she is occuping most of ur free time by doing what u guys like to do