Sign in to follow this  
Domicutie

Shape CLA Slim

well..i've bought the twopack at promo price. im gonna start it tomorrow. do u know if its okay to just take the meal replacement without eating anything else?? i wan to lose another 5kg, LOL..to make myself 35kg. im short and it sucks to be even jus a bit plump.

hi. finally hav replied.

i have already finished twin packed. I only lose 2kg. (replacement meal for my breakfast and dinner).

and i felt tat my weight now increase back after stop it. (cos i eat as usual back).

currently i stopped it becoz of financial status. wil cont. after cny. :(

hope you can update ur status here after test it :wink3:

hey domicutie. i decided to start after cny. haha. i know i'd gain weight. just the first day and i feel bloated already. do u know of any other better pills or meal replacement. shape cla slim is like eating broth for a few days. meaning non solid food. but once u start eating normally again, u might gain weight again, :wacko:

hi.. tangerine.

the shape CLA slim hav anti yo-yo effect. so i think after stop it, our body shape still can maintain :wink3:

you are true. after cny, i gain weight. I decide to buy another twin package to try...

tangerine, what flavor do u try?

Gah.. I was busy this few days.

hi Domicutie! yupp, i read on the booklet that it has anti yo-yo effect.

I gained 3-4kgs, before new year till now.., sigh!really hope i cant get rid of those KGs.

Im taking both Tiramisu and Veggie Soup..