Sign in to follow this  
tzelin

I have a bf but I have a massive crush on someone else

hey girls (and guys),

I have a bf, but right now i have a major crush on someone else! let's call this someone, Jack.

Jack and I have known each other for more than 10 years... but we have never kept in touch fro many years until recently. He called me out of the blue, we went for coffee had lots of fun catching up, and next thing i knw, i am obssessing abt him! however, we havent spoken since then.. i have been waiting for his msg/call but none came. Anyway, I really love my bf, but at the same time, I cant seem to get Jack out from my head. And for the record, Jack is not normally the guy that I will be attracted to. but then, everytime the phone rings, i will be hoping that its him.

Please give some opinions. i dont want to break up with my bf, but how do I forget Jack??? I am not sure on whether I want to forget him entirely tho if u knw what i mean. and i am afraid to call/msg him first.

I am totally confused.

Hi tzelin,

My advice to u is just follow wat ur mind tell u. If u and ur bf relation starting to losse then u may try for this guy. With my experience u and him is playing a kind of game called 'ai mei'. If u really don wan to break with ur bf, u must stay away from him and try nt to contact him so frequently. Since the one who u love is ur bf now so i don think this is a problem for u.

Make it clear in ur mind who u love the most or from basic question...who u like?

I hope it can give some idea to u.... :rolleyes:

Hey Isyih,

Thanks for the reply! i agree that staying away from Jack will make me stop thinking abt him eventually... but then again, i cant help missing him so much! sigh

anyone else can offer any more advices? much appreciated!

Edited by tzelin

hey girls (and guys),

I have a bf, but right now i have a major crush on someone else! let's call this someone, Jack.

Jack and I have known each other for more than 10 years... but we have never kept in touch fro many years until recently. He called me out of the blue, we went for coffee had lots of fun catching up, and next thing i knw, i am obssessing abt him! however, we havent spoken since then.. i have been waiting for his msg/call but none came. Anyway, I really love my bf, but at the same time, I cant seem to get Jack out from my head. And for the record, Jack is not normally the guy that I will be attracted to. but then, everytime the phone rings, i will be hoping that its him.

Please give some opinions. i dont want to break up with my bf, but how do I forget Jack??? I am not sure on whether I want to forget him entirely tho if u knw what i mean. and i am afraid to call/msg him first.

I am totally confused.

:lol1::lol::lol1:

That's easy! 2 choices.

Assuming you & your boyfriend has a steady r/s.

Assuming Jack is getting mature in whole nine yards, he is a female hunter.

1. Say byebye with your current boyfriend and go with Jack. (Keep in mind, you might lose Jack too since he never confesses that he likes you)

2. Cut the stupid thoughts of hurting your current boyfriend and keep yourself away from Jack. Occasionaly call & msg for greetings is ok and it only happens if you have no crush. In your case, i think a NO is a better solution.

Taking the same flavor dishes everyday, sometimes will spark an urge to have another whole new different flavor dishes.

As the new flavor dishes might be fine or it might be poisoned yourself to have diarrhea or you get bored after have it once or twice.

Thank you.

Edited by Sam

Either way, call time out with your boyfriend. Understand what you really want before you hurt someone else.

Hey, very hard to say - you just met this old flame after such a long time & I can tell he's different to your bf. Sometimes a change is as good as good as a holiday so to speak. Do you know anything more about him? its easy to say the right things and push the right buttons in only one meeting. So I'd say take it easy and get to know him some more. Turning up out of the blue and being able to present a one off excellent company and fun time together, is great. There are professional sales courses out there on how to do things like that. Your question is: is it sustainable?

Get to know Jack a bit more. Hes intriguing. Dont' have to wait for him to call, call him and get him together with your bf & do something fun together, coffee stuff like that, introduce your bf, ask him about himself, his work, share a bit more of your life. Don't leave yourself hanging, waiting for something to happen. You wanna see & talk to him, call him.

As they say, You only live once. Every moment is special. That's why Achilles says, The Gods envy us. So have fun, be confident in yourself, it's natural not to know what's going to happen next. I know you will make the right decisions.

Edited by Joukowski

simple.....

as for the moment, keep ur bf, & enjoy the love from him.......

after that, secretly go out with Jack & ejoy the another way of love & sparks....hahaha....

Thanks people for the advices. Gosh! Hopefully i can get myself out of this mess that has been bothering me for the past few days!

One of my frens told me that what i have with Jack is just a crush and that it will go away.. the thing is I am no longer in high school, so its a bit embarassing to develop girly crushes isnt it????

tzelin, Jack & ur BF, which 1 more richer...??

Hey, JINEIL2EN - ai yah, it's none of yur business lar. why so kpc one?

Rich or not is a major issue to affect the girl's choice! :lol:

Rich or not is a major issue to affect the girl's choice! :lol:

yalor...hahaha........ :clapclap:

no money how to support the gal...just if she is kinda so-called "High Maintenance".......... ^_^

Hey, JINEIL2EN - ai yah, it's none of yur business lar. why so kpc one?

i'm too free... so, nothing to do....KPC a bit loo....

I really love my bf, but at the same time, I cant seem to get Jack out from my head. And for the record, Jack is not normally the guy that I will be attracted to. but then, everytime the phone rings, i will be hoping that its him.

I really dont think you love ur bf. Cuz if u did, u wouldnt start feeling for someone else.

Think about ur bfs feelings, and if this situation were vice verca, how u would feel if u found out he felt for someone else.

Make up ur mind and dont hurt others.

hey girls (and guys),

I am totally confused.

Does he have a gf? Looking it what you just posted, it seems its just an old friend calling you up to catch up with some good old times. How do you forget Jack? Why on earth would you want to forget a friend? Just put him into a part of a memory. Maybe even in the future, you can share it with your boyfriend and have a good laugh over it. Listing down what is it that you're attracted about him would help you see things in a different light. Do up a comparison between him and your boyfriend if you need to.

Sorry, i dislike girls that play games. And like i said in my first post, leave and discover what you need in life before committing yourself into a serious relationship.

Hai yh, Adam, she's not playing games lar. i think in good intention, she's double checking her reaction and seeing if anyone has any good advise on this subject mah.

Face it lar, it's natural to be facinated by others, particularly if ti's by someone totally unexpected. & i'm sure you yourself would have caused this sort of confusion in some of your gal friends too? :)

Hai yh, Adam, she's not playing games lar. i think in good intention, she's double checking her reaction and seeing if anyone has any good advise on this subject mah.

Face it lar, it's natural to be facinated by others, particularly if ti's by someone totally unexpected. & i'm sure you yourself would have caused this sort of confusion in some of your gal friends too? :)

Thank you, Joukowski! By the way, Adam doesnt need to worry cos I have made up my mind. I am staying with my bf and I'm not going out with Jack anymore. He did call yesterday to meet up again, but I am not going to.... Like what Sam had suggested earlier, I just cant go and see him again.

So there. It's all solved now. Of cos, I am still feling a lil sth for him, but I am taking the first step by staying away.

Games or no games, one should make up his/her mind before going into a serious relationship.

Well, i can't help it if i keep making girls confuse can i?

Thank you, Joukowski! By the way, Adam doesnt need to worry cos I have made up my mind. I am staying with my bf and I'm not going out with Jack anymore. He did call yesterday to meet up again, but I am not going to.... Like what Sam had suggested earlier, I just cant go and see him again.

So there. It's all solved now. Of cos, I am still feling a lil sth for him, but I am taking the first step by staying away.

Keep it up, girl! :thumbsup:

Well, it is a good thing now that you decided what you wanted and is taking the right move to stay away from Jack. All the best to you ya!