Sign in to follow this  
StuPidGal

Recommend me a Bridal Store

Hi, wish to get updated bridal list.

can any babes let me know which bridal store provide best service with afordable price?

I opened this topic becoz i hope it is updated info.

i hate go to the wedding expo... coz everytime reach there... the sales person are very keen for sales and pulling you into their booth...

planned to take shot by mid of 2008

thx in advance

Are you from K.L?

but every bridal is like that, if not how they boost their sales?

anyway, I would like to introduce my fren's bridal shop for you, the shop is very nice, the shot is professional also!

here's the link of their website!

weddingcouture

go to ss2 alot there more than 10 boutique now

my best friend got hers in one of those there called victoria or something corner near puay chai school which is not bad and most of the gowns are pretty new as well. Some other girlfriend who got married last year got theirs from Casamia in ss2 and they have no complain.

Are you from K.L?

but every bridal is like that, if not how they boost their sales?

anyway, I would like to introduce my fren's bridal shop for you, the shop is very nice, the shot is professional also!

here's the link of their website!

weddingcouture

Yes.. im from KL. i saw there is also a lot of bridal shop at loke yew there... any recommend?

hello, i am also preparing for marriage this year.....have not been to bridal shops yet...any good recommendations? Dont really want it to be too pricey.....still have to save up for my new home's renovations :wink3:

Thanks jacqline, i will go to have a look at it. I've gone to two bridal shops recentlyl.....already take up so much of my time and i can only go on weekends. What a long journey.......

Hey choi yen, your pics aren't bad. Thanks for your comments too, jose. i actually visited vogue already, and they offered RM3888 something like that.....how was your package choi yen?

Hi all. I'm planning my marriage by next year and I have survey a few bridal shop at SS2. So far, quite attracted with TOM bridal. Anyone been there before? Any comments bout that BS? I also quite interested with Vouge and Mon Liza.....If there are any info hope you will share with me ...Thanks ya.

hi hi, i did some survey for the bridal shops.. these are my personal findings:

SS2 - most expensive, easily cost you over RM5-6k, if you want slightly better one, hehe.. RM10k la

Loke Yew - slightly cheaper than SS2..

Jalan Ipoh - more worth the money, but probably is known as old fashion, yet do have a look over there, many good deals you can get! many nice gown and photographers also.. errmm.. around4-6k can get very good one already, which similar items in SS2/ Loke Yew, probably you gotta pay double!

U guys know how much cost for custom made designed gown?

My frend recommends the bridal gowns and photoshoot in Armadelle is pretty good too.

Edited by dorlisa

I took my wedding photo at Mon Liza wedding castle in SS2 around August this year, love their services. Very professional. My package is Rm 3688++, don't really remember the price.

U guys know how much cost for custom made designed gown?

My frend recommends the bridal gowns and photoshoot in Armadelle is pretty good too.

I custom made 4 gowns from Di Casamia just this year. I am not sure if it was because I took so many gowns one shot or otherwise, but the pricing given to me was very good considering my designs (American and Australian) and quality fabrics used. First gown was RM4500 (wedding dinner gown), second one was RM3800 (tea ceremony gown), third one was RM3600 (for a relative's wedding dinner), and fourth one was RM3300 (for another relative's wedding dinner). All those gowns would have costed me some RM6-7K each if I took the designs to some of the other shops at the SS2 area. Perhaps I bargained my way through, but I definitely got a good deal at Di Casamia. :)

me with PJ SS2 Redbiss Bridal house,

The address is 78, Jalan SS2/72, 47300 tel is 603-7958 8528, website is www.redbliss.com.my

I really love thier service, apart good customer service, they provide great professional advice to us for instance choosing the bridal gown that suit us best, the photo shooting theme & etc..the outcome is phenomenal..Price wise i think quite worth it...they can have customise the package based on your budget... bit different from other bridal house..they offer some extra service such as printing wedding card la, emcee for the dinner & videography. bridal make up..

so, go and find out more from them :) !

wishing bride to be happy searching their best bridal studio!!

I can't recommend any Bridal Shop yet cause I'm still looking for one good one. But pls DON'T choose LOVE VISION!!! Their gowns are limited, old and torn especially their evening gown. Most might have seen their album and was attracted by it. Yes.. I was attracted by it too cause it looks natural and nice. But..pls pls do go check out their gowns 1st. Request to try some of them and see whether you can find something you like. But I rather you not waste your time.

You can check alot of complains about their evening gowns here at
http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4284&st=3150
especially the recent ones

[b]END OF THE YEAR PROMO [/b]

[b]Actual Day Wedding Photography + Videography for RM2700![/b]
Book us now for your big day next year !

*First come first serve basis!
*Promo ends on 31st December 2010.

email us at curlzcreative@gmail.com for more info!

www.curlzcreative.blogspot.com