Sign in to follow this  
ycj

Peek-A-Boo Hair Saloon (The Curve)

Hi, does any one been cut their hair at this saloon before? Can give comments on this hair saloon? Thinking to re-style my hair and not sure is a good decision to cut and colour here.....plsssss...help

TQ :praisegod:

i went there once for scalp treatment... the guy helped me to do wrong treatment and cost me more expensif than the 1 i wanna do. tis is the 1st impression they gave me. however, my fren likes to go there to have her hair cut cos she trusts the stylist very much - jeffrey. after she told me bout him, i think he's professional enuf cos he'll c ur hair and tell u whether the style u wan suits u or not. so i think their price worth the cut!

Edited by Jamince

muaxs-thanks

Jamince - then what do u think bout ur fren's hair style? nice? some ppl recommend shawn, eddie, jeffery.....so now dunno which hair stylist better.. <_<

but anyways...thanks for ur comment

Shawn is good , everyone gives good feedback about him. But I never like his twin brother (forgotten his name)....

used to go to the one in TTDI and i think Shawn is based in TTDI....Anyone pls correct me if my info is wrong coz i've stopped going there already

Shawn is good , everyone gives good feedback about him. But I never like his twin brother (forgotten his name)....

used to go to the one in TTDI and i think Shawn is based in TTDI....Anyone pls correct me if my info is wrong coz i've stopped going there already

I have called TTDI to make appointment with Shawn, but unfortunately.....he is left/resigned. So.....i did book Jeffery at The Curve for this coming Sat...

Wish me good luck..hehehe :P