Peek-A-Boo Hair Saloon (The Curve)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ycj

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 10:37 AM

Hi, does any one been cut their hair at this saloon before? Can give comments on this hair saloon? Thinking to re-style my hair and not sure is a good decision to cut and colour here.....plsssss...help

TQ notworthy.gif

#2 muaxs

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 11:33 AM

i cut my hair there once... cut adi like nvr cut..
sob sob... 55 bucks gone..
but the hairstylist is cute though...kekekekek..
laughing.gif

#3 Jamince

Infant Babe

• MYB Babe
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 11:58 AM

i went there once for scalp treatment... the guy helped me to do wrong treatment and cost me more expensif than the 1 i wanna do. tis is the 1st impression they gave me. however, my fren likes to go there to have her hair cut cos she trusts the stylist very much - jeffrey. after she told me bout him, i think he's professional enuf cos he'll c ur hair and tell u whether the style u wan suits u or not. so i think their price worth the cut!

Edited by Jamince, 24 December 2007 - 11:59 AM.

#4 ycj

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 01:37 PM

muaxs-thanks

Jamince - then what do u think bout ur fren's hair style? nice? some ppl recommend shawn, eddie, jeffery.....so now dunno which hair stylist better.. dry.gif
but anyways...thanks for ur comment

#5 sunny

Infant Babe

• MYB Babe
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 06:44 PM

Shawn is good , everyone gives good feedback about him. But I never like his twin brother (forgotten his name)....
used to go to the one in TTDI and i think Shawn is based in TTDI....Anyone pls correct me if my info is wrong coz i've stopped going there already

#6 ycj

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE(sunny @ Dec 24 2007, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shawn is good , everyone gives good feedback about him. But I never like his twin brother (forgotten his name)....
used to go to the one in TTDI and i think Shawn is based in TTDI....Anyone pls correct me if my info is wrong coz i've stopped going there already

I have called TTDI to make appointment with Shawn, but unfortunately.....he is left/resigned. So.....i did book Jeffery at The Curve for this coming Sat...
Wish me good luck..hehehe tongue.gif