Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Coach

How come they send u d mailer? U fill in 4 their mailing list or smt? unsure.gif

nope never. my dad collected it from the letter box.. he somemore thought some normal brand.. and ask us go shopping. haha.. after i told him about this brand, he only shocked like mad.

tis are de wallet:

user posted image

tis r de one i like...RM900++

user posted image

tis are de limited edition wristle:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

errmm...i noe tis was riitee in da 1st page..jes saw it shutup.gif hehe ermm how much is da wristlets??? it looks so cutee!!

oouuu...paiseh paiseh..i jes realise da prices r in da 2nd page..kakaka... clown.gif

reli more xpensif than overseass nehh... shockin!! i tot everytin in msia more cheapa blink.gif here tak ada da limited editions' wristlets msn-cry.gif

Babe, NOT everything is cheaper in M'sia. Not when it comes to designer brands! rolleyes.gif

Got it from US for less than RM500 but saw KLCC Coach selling same model for RM1225 tongue.gif and they only have black and brown, no blue.

I got it because I like the color, very unique, can match with jeans somemore smile.gif You're right, michelle I already sprayed it with a kind of spray which helps to protect it, stains can come off easily. First time I used the bag, clumsy me stained it with a tiny drop of steak sauce but luckily it came off when wiped with damp cloth. So the spray does help.

starry what kinda spray is that? so powerful..? intro!

Yea, yea... I'm VERY interested in d spray 2... tongue.gif Can it b used on any material? Like Gucci n LV bags... tongue.gif I dun mind spendin a bit 2 protect xpensiv stuf like these, coz if stained, can't wash off... no.gif

RM500 is a REALLY great buy..! ohmy.gif I'l also buy if can get at tht price... tongue.gif Izit really so big dif if buy fr US?

The spray is called Scotch Gard, 2 types: for leather or fabric. Can get at hardware stores. Actually I learnt this bag protection tip from branded handbag fans from SG. You won't believe how much these gals spend on branded handbags each month. They practically 'raid' the high end handbag stores when they have sales tongue.gif

Some new limited editions for you to feast your eyes on tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

my fren bought one last month. n she felt so dissapointed of it. she bought a sling bag. but the sewing of the leather is so bad. not balance at all. she change twice then no choice but to take one. but when she reach home, she found out that actually part of the leather like kena scratch....sad.gif

oh my.. thats so terrible. their quality really this bad..?