Sign in to follow this  
AdamG

What's the benefits of having a girlfriend?

What can i say... love is blind? The guy is stupid? I seen lots of this kinda relationship too and it is hard to understand. Why don't you ask why some girls still want to be in a relationship with some guys that always hit them, disrespect them, make them do this and do that for the guy and still want to be with the guy??? What is the benefit of having this kinda bf? Maybe you haven't deeply, madly in love with somebody yet. When you do, you know how strong is the power of love.

What you want clearly is a maid, not a gf. If you truly love her, you don't mind if she cooks, she wash or clean for you. Instead, you will do all that for her willingly.

No sorry. My job is to support my gf financially. I am not the type of guy to pamper my girlfriend too much. humans will always take things for granted. And no, you can't prove me wrong.

Edited by AdamG

A man is a hunter, not a wuss.

if your man can only cook , clean the house and do your laundry because he loves you, then you have a fag for a boyfriend.

How many times have a gun pointed in my head, how many times i have a knife on my neck? Do i quake, do i shiver? No. I didn't get to where I am without sacrificing.

I would expect my GIRLFRIEND to do the same. She must sacrifice for her principles and work hard to achieve her goals.

If love is ALL mighty, then why are there diseases in this world? why is there war among countries? Why can't we love everybody? Why there are riots ? Why are there genocides?

I went to San Francisco to feed the homeless. I made 100 sandwiches to feed them for this coming Christmas season. I don't love everybody but I MAKE A DIFFERENCE with my own two hands.

We live in a real world and what i am doing is REAL shit. Do you guys want to do that? Shaking hands with sick homeless people. What happen to your belief and religion? Where's your LOVE to mankind? Don't preach if you can't DO what I do.

Time to wake up and smell the shits. Grow up and REALIZE the real.

Edited by AdamG

you're giving the impression that you want a gf to be your maid.now tell me,what's the point of having a relationship, if at the end of the day, she's just your maid.ideally,u want someone to take care of you,the household and pay for herself. tough luck finding such woman dude.

I pity the guy who's your bf. :rolleyes:

I won't want a spoilt brat that relies solely on her maid.

It seems to me that you still live in the Dark Ages.

In case you haven't noticed, times have changed.

I can buy my own shirt; I don't need you or any other man to do that.

I can pay for my own dinner; and I can buy my own car.

Who's asking you to do that anyway?

If you're not willing to go that extra mile for your girl, don't diss all the other men out there who'd do it in a heartbeat.

Perhaps it's because you insist on taking on the role of the provider that you reduce the woman to wiping your feet for you.

Please don't list down all of your achievements like other people haven't been there. Different people do different things to make a difference. Only thing is, other people don't gloat about it.

It'd be good if you can think of what you can do for her instead of what she can do for you.

Edited by saffron

the benefit i have from having a gf is that i have some one to witness my life, and i can witness hers...

god, i love her so much..

allow me to say something, hopefully its not off topic ...i would say tht having a bf/gf is having a companion tht will go thru thick n thin of the life, sharing the happy &sad moments, go for outdoor activities together and value each other existence.

having a bf/gf is not just for the fun of it. i been thru a lot in my r'ship. i know what adam means, to summarize his points--- "girls are demanding today" . guess what my course mate told me , he said he likes girl, wanted to date her but got rejected after seeing him only hav a bike. he is so dissapointed!

as for me, i m year 82...around the same age as adam. i m currently married to my hb. i know a bit of cooking , i do most of the house chores, i dun see my self as a maid, i enjoy doing house chores bcoz i m doing for us. i put my hb on 1st priority in my list( requested by hb...hehehe) always.

every girls hav dreams , i also have but i will fulfill my dream with my own ability, unless i need hb to help. i m a working lady so $$ is not a big prob for me. i hav commitments but i never ask hb to help bcoz i know he has his study loan to return.

i can just say tht compromising is very important for a couple to held each other and grow old together.

Having a bf/gf has alot of benefits. Most of it is about learning. We learn to love a person, learn to be more passionate, learn to be faithful, sharing, and giving. By having a bf, I learn to give and take. I learn to have responsibilities of my actions. And~ plenty more of wonderful things. Another benefits is.. get to know bitter and sweetness between a man and a women.

Edited by Quen^nie

perhaps ts never found one that would benefit him.

Edited by andrienne

we do not have to treat love as same as work or study whereby we always hope for return in everything we do. the benefit of working hard, is to get promoted/higher salary/more money; study hard, u'll get good marks/make parents happy.

as for love, it come out so naturally when u met the one u love. u might get hurt along the way, but that's life. i've been into 2 long relationships, untill i met my current gf which i've been dating for 20 strong months. i loved my exs b4, cos during that moment, they are the only person i wanted to give my all to. but things didnt go well.yes, i was hurt. but if i still looking/waiting for benefit from wat i have given out to them, then i cant move on, and i cant met the next person that i can share my love with.

to met some one u love, is all about fate;to build a relationship is all about trust,understanding, and many more things inside like sayur campur. but this sayur campur that will keep u warm at nite, this sayur campur that will make u smile, this sayur campur that will make u cry, and this sayur campur also will bring out the best in u.

if u ask me the benefit of having a gf, then i can answer u that i have my own sayur campur, and i am loving it..

That's why I said it only applies if the gf is with the guy because of true love, not because of money or other issues (eg. the guy is hot)

at the 1st place, how u know it's "True Love"...?? :whistling:

It seems to me that you still live in the Dark Ages.

In case you haven't noticed, times have changed.

I can buy my own shirt; I don't need you or any other man to do that.

I can pay for my own dinner; and I can buy my own car.

Who's asking you to do that anyway?

If you're not willing to go that extra mile for your girl, don't diss all the other men out there who'd do it in a heartbeat.

Perhaps it's because you insist on taking on the role of the provider that you reduce the woman to wiping your feet for you.

Please don't list down all of your achievements like other people haven't been there. Different people do different things to make a difference. Only thing is, other people don't gloat about it.

It'd be good if you can think of what you can do for her instead of what she can do for you.

Agreed, 101%. Seriously lah. I've never seen such a calculative attitude before, Adam. Nobody really gives two *** about what you've done for the poor and homeless, etc, if you can objectify the woman who's supposed to be your other half, your soulmate (and all other women too), by assigning them VALUES based on your arbitrary scale of whether or not they can cook and clean. What next, +5 if she's a virgin? +50 if she can provide for YOU as well as do all the above?

Disgusting.

P.S. Just because other people don't shout it from the rooftops, that doesn't mean that they've never gone out of their way to help people before. Sheesh.

Edited by elswyth

Adam: I kinda doubt u, y on earth u go and help people if u think the world is harsh, selfish, etc, etc,

Its either u do it to make ur self feel good, but not the intentions of helping others,

or u do it because u r forced to.

Whoa, you think ur gf ur wife issit? If you complain, what is the benefits of having a wife, then, i think its ok,

girlfriend dude,

you ARE not suppose to benefit from them!!

well, maybe at least sexually, then okay, anyway, they are gf not wife!!

guys who do housework= fag?

whoa! u r so sexist even to ur own mankind@~!!

u said its its a harsh world, equality is the word,

u r not in the olden days, where women havta bathe u and feed u,

sorry to say man, u r born in the wrong century, too bad -lah

at the 1st place, how u know it's "True Love"...?? :whistling:

I believe you intended to write "in the first place" as opposed to what you have written.

And in reply to your response, I wouldn't know and I didn't claim I know. Only the people who are in a relationship know whether they are in it because of true love or not.

Gosh, somebody is sure getting on my nerves here <_<

walau...dun la flame him so muc.... mayb he's hurt b4 leh... thts y he's so angry....

there muz b sum reason geh.... adamG mayb u can look at both sides .... u can always listen and think wht are they trying to tell.... =D

but if u choose not to....then i dunno how lor.... haha

I believe you intended to write "in the first place" as opposed to what you have written.

And in reply to your response, I wouldn't know and I didn't claim I know. Only the people who are in a relationship know whether they are in it because of true love or not.

Gosh, somebody is sure getting on my nerves here <_<

time will tell..ahaha..

BENEFIT - someone to spend ur money with, to spend ur days with whn no one is free, to make ur parents happy n stop worrying u r gay, so that ur timetable is full, so that u live life with aims especially whn she requests for expensive gifts which u promised to get her whn u rcv ur bonuses or get promoted, someone to call n utilise ur phone call bills, someone to spend V day with, someone who is willing to try out new dining place with u..... someone who wil share room with u whn go holiday as no one wants to cos u snore....

overall, it's good having a gf. u can say meaningful goodnite wishes to someone