Sign in to follow this  
lois_lane

i want to go to Bora-Bora!

i wanted to go to Bora-Bora island!!!And it will be so much fun if get to go there during my HONEYMOON in the future...owhhh i often dreamed of it!!!I wish i could win a lottery/games or any competition and i get a vacation to Bora-Bora or i get cash money so that i can used it to go there!!! :lol1::lol: :lol:

I read article about Bora-Bora.... It's so beautiful but really expensive....

I also want to go there for the future honeymoon .... but my bf is afraid of sea water.. :doh: how to go there for honeymoon???

I read article about Bora-Bora.... It's so beautiful but really expensive....

I also want to go there for the future honeymoon .... but my bf is afraid of sea water.. :doh: how to go there for honeymoon???

hi wendy!yes it is very2 costly to go there... :( but im hoping i will get the chances soon!ive been dreaming to go there since i was 17!bcoz i love beaches..i love beaches white soft sands...and i love to watch the sunsets....owwwhhh god!!! :lol1:

about ur "honey" arr u better make him go if both of u get the chances!persuade him as much as u can!hahaha!u cant let go such oppurtunity though!!lucky my bf oso loved to go there..its just that we cant afford to! :lol:

hi wendy!yes it is very2 costly to go there... :( but im hoping i will get the chances soon!ive been dreaming to go there since i was 17!bcoz i love beaches..i love beaches white soft sands...and i love to watch the sunsets....owwwhhh god!!! :lol1:

about ur "honey" arr u better make him go if both of u get the chances!persuade him as much as u can!hahaha!u cant let go such oppurtunity though!!lucky my bf oso loved to go there..its just that we cant afford to! :lol:

YEAH!!! The sunshine!!! The sea!!! I loves it...

My bf~~~ aiyoh... really headache one.... he's very stubborn one lar..... he scare to take boat. If need to take 1 - 2 hours boat (eg. Redang, Perhentian) he will not go. If got plane to reach there, then he's alrite.

Actually he don't go also good, so I can go with others guy... wahahah :lol: Joking lar..... I can't force him lar... so stubborn fellow... :P

YEAH!!! The sunshine!!! The sea!!! I loves it...

My bf~~~ aiyoh... really headache one.... he's very stubborn one lar..... he scare to take boat. If need to take 1 - 2 hours boat (eg. Redang, Perhentian) he will not go. If got plane to reach there, then he's alrite.

Actually he don't go also good, so I can go with others guy... wahahah :lol: Joking lar..... I can't force him lar... so stubborn fellow... :P

hahahaha :lol: wendy!if thats the case then i think u should prepare some ideas of how to make him go there!hmmm some special treat from u maybe?heheheh! :IDEA:

Hihihi :wub: I also wish to oooo...... we are much into vacation holiday, loves to spend couple of days away from the city to another place to enjoy some peaceful life. However, my bf is more favorable to city-holiday's while I'm looking forward to the nature. From another point of view, I go both! hahaha. I'll be going to Singapore next week for a short tour, I been broke since we had few trips this year. If not, I'll definitely do wild shopping!

Hihihi :wub: I also wish to oooo...... we are much into vacation holiday, loves to spend couple of days away from the city to another place to enjoy some peaceful life. However, my bf is more favorable to city-holiday's while I'm looking forward to the nature. From another point of view, I go both! hahaha. I'll be going to Singapore next week for a short tour, I been broke since we had few trips this year. If not, I'll definitely do wild shopping!

hahaha u guys are 1 adventurous couple!hey its nice to travel together with ure loved ones!romantic!plus can gain experiences/knowledge/joy together!waaaa still going on for a tour to singapore?its towards year end d yet u still travel around!hehe happy2!

This is the first time i heard of this place also, did a quick search, looks expensive to me LOL.

bora-bora is somewhere near Tahiti island or can say one of the Tahiti island part.I saw a documentary in Travel n Living 7 years ago.About 10 top island for honeymoon.The 1st is Bora-Bora.And im so amazed to watch the islands surroundings,the hut,the hotels,the beach,the sands(with no single dirt!only sand!they have their host to inspect the sand)the activities(clubbing,spa treats,there's also a private paid session for lovemaking at the beach with private security control),their killer view(during sunsets),the food and ooooohhh everything i could imagine!But have to admit la,i couldnt afford to go there!Hope god will bring me in my dreams!!! :clapclap:

Edited by lois_lane

sorry ar.. where is bora-bora island located?

i just came back from krabi, it's fun!!!

tau_fu_fah,Krabi is in Thailand am i rite?mind me if im wrong!What are signature attractions there?!waaa so jealous of u!u get to jalan-jalan to nice places!hehehe!