Sign in to follow this  
Nat_Nat0Lie

friendship woes?

Do you have this thing when u have bestfriends in your life, and u feel the pressure to stay loyal to your bestfriend?

Issit considered 'betrayal' if you get new bestfriends?

I don't know that is when guilt starts to kick in!

Issit fair if ur bestfren got new bestfren that u dont know them?

will u get jealous and such?

I don't see one as a traitor if he/she found a new bestie and the issue of being or not being fair just doesn't fit into the picture. Why should one imply justice into widening their circle of close friends? It's totally absurd. Jealousy is rather a personal emotion that should be dealt with a rational mindset. Good friends are hard to come by, let alone best friends. Hence, isn't it great that our bestie found another close click? We should never put pressure to ourselves to remain loyal but we should make effort to nurture and maintain the close bond within.

Kids might feel sour about such issue but grown-ups handle this in a mature manner.

well... to me .... I would say that .... the real best frens are those who will never complain that you have no time for them.... or having new best fren or whatsoever.... cos... my best frens.... they will be there when I need them the most.... other time.. juz a call .. we will chit chat and catch up ... if we both can make in ...maybe meet up for yam cha session also ...

I'm not sure with others... but for me ...not all of my good frens can mix well together.... like .. college frens.... colleagues... high school frens .... forum frens ... etc... in fact.. .there's always got 1 or 2 are really close to u from each group.... so y bother... you can have a lot of good frens... or maybe best frens.... I personally think that.... you can always have more than 1 best fren.... well....I know BEST ...suppose to me 1 & only.... but .. i dun really care ...as long as everybody is happy ....

I have different best friends for different things. Sometimes at some points in life someone might be my particular best friend, but it doesn't mean that the other best friends pale in importance.

The bestest of best friends stand the test of time, my longest ever best friend has been best friends with me for 12 years.

Lol nah, I wouldnt get jealous if my best friend found another best pal or something. You cant stop anyone from getting friends, even if you can, they'll eventually find new ones sooner or later.

Like many posts above, I have different close friends from different groups too. One thing I make sure is that I dont go out with several different close friends that dont know each other. I dont want any of them to feel neglected cos that usually leads to friends-drifting-apart issue lol.