Sign in to follow this  
yamitenshi

Shiseido Tsubaki Shampoo & Conditioner

Never heard of it worr... :unsure:

That's alright! I used Shisedo before when I was in Japan but now I am using TNS (hardly to find Shisedo in London) so far I find it quite good. :) I done rebonding years ago and my hair strand was really dry, brittle and split end appeared and my scalp tends to be oily. Sometime the chemical base hair care product tend to be too strong to our scalp & hair, I learnt my lesson from the past and now switched to The Natural Source (TNS) Hi-Shine micro-brewed naturopathic hair care product. I am happy with this product especially it made by natural source. My sister in-law has been using this for long, she has a beautiful & healthy long hair! Well, this is another option for us to choose. :D

My friend just got me the shampoo in red colour 550ml fron HK for HK$60... After convert will be around RM30... The white colour range is out of stock everywhere in HK...

Edited by #ChRiS#

dazzlingme : i think it is available in S'pore Watson. Asience is there not sure about Tsubaki.

ANyway, i already place order (white) will update forum when i receive mine :D

Hi, Sukkimi... May i know where do you order the shampoo? I got mine from Singapore... :)

chris : i order from yamitenshi. Still waiting for her reply.

You got it from s'pore? S'pore where can get at their Guardian/ Watson or not. How much you pay for it?

chris : i order from yamitenshi. Still waiting for her reply.

You got it from s'pore? S'pore where can get at their Guardian/ Watson or not. How much you pay for it?

My sister is working in S'pore, she got it for me... She said it's available in selected Sasa outlet but more pricey, it can be found in those beauty supplies shop but not in Watson or Guardian... After converted will be RM30++ for the 550ml bottle...

hi,

do u mind to ask ur sis which sasa she got it from? or atleast tell me which sasa is selling this? thanks

My sister is working in S'pore, she got it for me... She said it's available in selected Sasa outlet but more pricey, it can be found in those beauty supplies shop but not in Watson or Guardian... After converted will be RM30++ for the 550ml bottle...

i just got my supply of tsubaki golden repair ! cant wait to try it : P

btw, do u know which beauty supply shop sells tsubaki? or which sasa outlet?....coz im goin down to spore next next week if it is good then i might wanna consider restocking it..:P

eheh thankss

Hi gals,

Not sure if u guys experiencing the same prob as me using the Tsubaki (red colour) shampoo + conditioner. I bought them at the duty free shop when I was in Japan last year. It was very cheap but can't remember how much it is anymore. When I used it in Japan that time, the result is amazing. My hair is so smooth and soft to the touch even after blowing them. I was so happy. However, when I use it back here in Malaysia the result is different. The first few times are still ok. But the longer I use, the more I notice it's causing my hair oily easily. My scalp also starts to have residues.

Do you girls have the same prob? Is it because too oily? It shouldn't be the temperature cause when I was there it is still around summer so same as in Malaysia. Do you girls use clarification shampoo when using it?

p/s: can someone give review on the mask?

Hi gals,

Not sure if u guys experiencing the same prob as me using the Tsubaki (red colour) shampoo + conditioner. I bought them at the duty free shop when I was in Japan last year. It was very cheap but can't remember how much it is anymore. When I used it in Japan that time, the result is amazing. My hair is so smooth and soft to the touch even after blowing them. I was so happy. However, when I use it back here in Malaysia the result is different. The first few times are still ok. But the longer I use, the more I notice it's causing my hair oily easily. My scalp also starts to have residues.

Do you girls have the same prob? Is it because too oily? It shouldn't be the temperature cause when I was there it is still around summer so same as in Malaysia. Do you girls use clarification shampoo when using it?

p/s: can someone give review on the mask?

I'm facing the same problem as you too. But it was not on Tsubaki. It was another Japan brand that are not sold in Malaysia- Ascience. (which was to be said a homogenous product to Tsubaki). Tsubaki contains a quite an amount of mineral oils that can cause us to have oily scalp. Therefore, you can try to reduce the amount of using Tsubaki conditioner and apply it to the end of your hair instead of touching your scalp. Cause it will make your scalp oily. (It works for me) So good luck to you... ^^

Bought mine from Singapore Venus. Tsubaki is widely sold in Venus and also Basic Beauty in Singapore now. After convertion it is much cheaper.

Malaysia didn't get to sell Tsubaki- due to some problem faced by both Shiseido Company.

But i have a friend bought from (sherry13) www.jbtalks.com :rolleyes:

slowbrogal: how much did u buy it? jbtalks.com? is it in chinese? where s sg venus?

Tsubaki Shampoo/ Conditoner SG$11+ to SG$13+ each (for both red and golden white)

Venus outlet are available at:

•Tampines Central 1 No 8 #01-08,

• Clementi Ave 3 Blk 449 #01-261,

• Jurong West Ave 1 Blk 502 #01-825,

• Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 Blk 702 #01-2507,

www.jbtalks.cc - a chinese forum. :)

hi... may i know if anyone still ordering it or where i can order to buy this? sorry ah... jbtalks in chinese cant read!!!

I have one brand new unopenned set(shampoo and conditioner) to let go, both are in red range and 550ml... PM me if interested, thanks... :)

Hi babes!!! Which would u recommend for fine hair? Is tsubaki good for me?? Who is selling here?? Pls let me know ya.. .Wats the price like?

Edited by dorlisa

[quote name='yamitenshi' date='12 December 2007 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1197469618' post='468188']
my supplier cant offer around tht price cos has sales tax + custom tax since msia is not a duty free country [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/ranting.gif[/img] niways, i've placed order for mine. if u babes r still interested perhaps i can try gathering orders to get better price [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Hi,

Possible to send me Tsubaki shampoo only ? Kindly email on viramodi2003@hotmail.com Edited by miami65

[quote name='yamitenshi' timestamp='1197213185' post='467670']
Recently, i heard alot about this shampoo by shiseido.. in japan lux was top n oversells other local brands. When shiseido launched tsubaki series with its motto, 'japanese women has beautiful hair' it broke lux record. I m finishing my kao segreta, n so wanted to try tsubaki. So far segreta is the best i've tried, but so many raves bout tsubaki.. >.< i want to try too!
has any babes been so lucky to try it aldy? pls comment!
another thing i notice is, tsubaki comes in red and white ranges.. does anyone knows wat is the differences? i m googling bout it now but nothing so far...
[/quote]

What's the benefir using this? Any expected outcome we can get from here