Sign in to follow this  
evilhomura89

Give up or let time decide??

Hello...i am new here..1st time reply the post.

I see ur situation is almost similiar with me...For me, I will let time to decide. Give her some time she sure will know tat u are true to her. Is kinda a test for u tat u need to face it. Time will prove anything...i believe in tat. :thumbup1:

Well, I think you are such a sweet sweet guy who taking account in a girl's feelings so much. If the girl knew that she will get touching......hehe

I do agree that this is not a good time to bother her when she is vex over her grandmother. But it will be sweet if you can send sms to her and give her your support and concern ...

wait for the right time , don't ever such for it . Like you have mentioned earlier that she seemed to know your feelings to her. just give her sometime. I know you just worried over her bad mood right? You do realised that her bad mood is due to her grandmother right ? so extend your support and concern to her. she will appreciate it.

convince her what??

:shakehead:

........just show her some money la..... :whistling:

:shakehead:

........just show her some money la..... :whistling:

LOL!JINEIL2EN method is very express one,if only the girl are the type can be blind with $!but sure also the girl might not be the pure as u dreamed of coz become materialistic redi!LOL!but i agreed to those said patience,yeap just follow the flow.But though every patience has limits.Good luck!

LOL!JINEIL2EN method is very express one,if only the girl are the type can be blind with $!but sure also the girl might not be the pure as u dreamed of coz become materialistic redi!LOL!but i agreed to those said patience,yeap just follow the flow.But though every patience has limits.Good luck!

money can be lot of things, just example: buy her some flowers, some dolls, buy her a meal, buy her somethings she needs, buy her some LV stuff, cars, paid summon for her, giv her a gold card, rent a condo for her, lend money to her parent, waiting for her after work everydays...

all of that, need Money....hahahaha...

simple 1, Tackle or Fall back... :thumbup1:

Well...i liked this girl who considered me as a good friend...which i din really knw until recently

At 1st i'm not quite sure whether she's interested in me onot...den aft going for vacation with a groups of friends, i asked her girl friends abt it...they told me the truth dat she's afraid of hurting other's feeling and she's the type that will avoid and run away from her fear. The girls told me that she thinks of me of an important friend, but not having the "feeling". if i try too hard, she might freaked out and avoid it like she did to what she feared. And in da same time, stg serious had happened to her close relative which could be life-threatening, she was worried bout dat and i didn't wan to cause more trouble for her.

So, u think what should i do nw?? Forget bout it and treat her as friends or wait for the correct time which could take up months or even years...

Well, Shower her your care.

or else,

the grass is always greener on the other side.

Edited by Sam

Well, Shower her your care.

or else,

the grass is always greener on the other side.

yeap evilhomura!if u have shown all the qualities said above yet she still being cold as ice then u should go n find another field to cut grass lor.LOL!

Well, I think you are such a sweet sweet guy who taking account in a girl's feelings so much. If the girl knew that she will get touching......hehe

I do agree that this is not a good time to bother her when she is vex over her grandmother. But it will be sweet if you can send sms to her and give her your support and concern ...

wait for the right time , don't ever such for it . Like you have mentioned earlier that she seemed to know your feelings to her. just give her sometime. I know you just worried over her bad mood right? You do realised that her bad mood is due to her grandmother right ? so extend your support and concern to her. she will appreciate it.

Thx for da advice. Actually I'm still not sure wat's in her mind now...all dat I've got to know FROM HER FRIEND is that she thinks dat i'm a very very good friend.

V celebrated the arrival of 2008 together, jz the both of us, no one else as I was sending her home 11stg and v waited together till the clock strike 12 at her place. Well, maybe this is jz a normal stuff for good friends in my opinion.

I think that she's not ready for anything like this...but thx God that she's not avoiding and treating me coldly. At least there's still plenty of communication, interaction between us.

Thx for da advice. Actually I'm still not sure wat's in her mind now...all dat I've got to know FROM HER FRIEND is that she thinks dat i'm a very very good friend.

V celebrated the arrival of 2008 together, jz the both of us, no one else as I was sending her home 11stg and v waited together till the clock strike 12 at her place. Well, maybe this is jz a normal stuff for good friends in my opinion.

I think that she's not ready for anything like this...but thx God that she's not avoiding and treating me coldly. At least there's still plenty of communication, interaction between us.

im happy for u evilhomura!and yeah thanks to the God for stabilizing her feelings no to get panic with any of ur approaching!Wow..that must be some precious moment for u guys to celebrating a new leaf of year!

Hey like others have said - you're going out with your bf, not his family so although it's terribly sad he's from a broken home, sounds like hes trying his best to make something out of himself. But of course his family will have some involvement in your future together. Can you handle that? ok I think it won't be too bad as i think your bf want's to be far away from his family too.

re: being quiet - ok I like people who are quiet, especially with the guys i work with, because i know they think before they speak. & When they do speak, i like to hear what they say because its usually important.

good sign

good sign

looks like she din't rejected you. I think it's good to build a relationship like this... :clapclap:

im happy for u evilhomura!and yeah thanks to the God for stabilizing her feelings no to get panic with any of ur approaching!Wow..that must be some precious moment for u guys to celebrating a new leaf of year!

Yea, she did talked to me abt how she felt during dat period although it's not much when her granma is really sick...mayb i serve as a GOOD FRIEND only :unsure:

Hey like others have said - you're going out with your bf, not his family so although it's terribly sad he's from a broken home, sounds like hes trying his best to make something out of himself. But of course his family will have some involvement in your future together. Can you handle that? ok I think it won't be too bad as i think your bf want's to be far away from his family too.

re: being quiet - ok I like people who are quiet, especially with the guys i work with, because i know they think before they speak. & When they do speak, i like to hear what they say because its usually important.

Huh?? Is this relevant to this thread??

good sign

good sign

looks like she din't rejected you. I think it's good to build a relationship like this... :clapclap:

Well, I really hope it's a good sign...I hav totally no idea what is in her mind...zzz :wink3:

Anyway, izit a good idea to test her by not sms-ing, msn-ing her at all and see how she reacts??

Cause usually about 75% I'm the one who initiate the talk, and this might not be a good sign...haiz...been thinking too much lately

Wanna ask u gals, have ever encountered stg like: There's a guy who likes u and u knew about it, but he haven't confess to you, jz some noticable hinting. But when asked by your gal friends, u jz tell them dat u treat that guy as a really good friend only - Does that means that u're concealing the truth waiting for that guy to make the 1st move before doin anything?? Or u really really mean it -> u're not interested??

Wanna ask u gals, have ever encountered stg like: There's a guy who likes u and u knew about it, but he haven't confess to you, jz some noticable hinting. But when asked by your gal friends, u jz tell them dat u treat that guy as a really good friend only - Does that means that u're concealing the truth waiting for that guy to make the 1st move before doin anything?? Or u really really mean it -> u're not interested??

evilhomura ive kinda been into this coz last time me n my bf also like this one.the thing is,both of us dun want to confess(i guess so malu lah)im waiting 4 him to confess and he's waiting for mine.when people ask we answered no lah,i dun like him/her,just close friend only!ended up when we both confront each other he still say he just treat me as a good friend!im so paiseh liao!but then he kelam kabut finding me back coz he really wanna say that he loves me darn much actually!what a kelam kabut story la! :doh: sorry if im off topic!u can read my love story in the love story thread!hope it can give u some hints!all the best for u! :thumbup1:

evilhomura ive kinda been into this coz last time me n my bf also like this one.the thing is,both of us dun want to confess(i guess so malu lah)im waiting 4 him to confess and he's waiting for mine.when people ask we answered no lah,i dun like him/her,just close friend only!ended up when we both confront each other he still say he just treat me as a good friend!im so paiseh liao!but then he kelam kabut finding me back coz he really wanna say that he loves me darn much actually!what a kelam kabut story la! :doh: sorry if im off topic!u can read my love story in the love story thread!hope it can give u some hints!all the best for u! :thumbup1:

really??

where your post?? dun mind leaving a link here??

Anyway, izit a good idea to test her by not sms-ing, msn-ing her at all and see how she reacts??

Cause usually about 75% I'm the one who initiate the talk, and this might not be a good sign...haiz...been thinking too much lately

HAr... u wanna try that ar... I also don't know wor... but don't expect she will call means she's interested to you. Sometimes friend will also curious and concern mar.

For me, I'm the one who take first move one. If I like a person, I'll initiate to ask for movie, meet-up and calls.

My word, "Never try Never know".

The prob is i dun even knw wat's in her mind now, really confused...I will nt ever knw exactly wat she is thinking unless i'm asking the ultimate question

I'm situated in the 2 extreme ends - it's either like lois_lane's case, a happy ending or "that's it, i'm jz treating u as a gd friend"

thx wendy for yr word "Never try Never know"...mayb i haven't found a suitable time to give it a try by telling her directly and c how's the response...