Sign in to follow this  
shan shan

Chanel Bag

do you all noe y chanel bag is more expensive than other brands?

it is bcoz chanel will always dispose their stock by the end of the year which make the product gets higher in price year by year n maintaining it....

chanel disposing all their products by burning them all down.....so sad rite...

so it make chanel can easily set their price high as if the new year come, there wil b limited bags available......demand high, production low n price high...hehehehehhehe

as to lv, price can b more stabilize bcoz they rotate al their stock around the world.....

it is said that malaysia n hongkong they always get their stock thru tourists around the world who had visited paris....they buy n then distribute to the main store...

LV increases its bag prices yearly as well although the price increase isn't as steep as Chanel. But yes, I've heard about the rumor that bags will be destroyed but I'm not sure if its a myth.

seems like the bags section is not really popular..haha.

Hehe, Chinadoll, not to say its not popular, just that its hard to get info regarding those high end handbags. Not many people have the luxury to own them. Looking at those handbags really make me drool. Sigh, but I just cant afford it. So sad :D

I guess I got tired of its never changing (yeah I know it's called classics) quilted design. I have gotten similar feature bags because I can't afford a chanel, so the fever is out. Come to think of it, I now find that these are a tad too big and is associated with wealthy tai tais, not girls. :wink3: Think the cambon range is more for girls (classy when paired with chanel shades).

now more younger girls r spotted with chanel classic flap / 2.55, n imo, they look amazing on gals! I like how the chains can be adjusted from long to short and it definitely looks classy for years to come. omg, i soo want one now lol

now more younger girls r spotted with chanel classic flap / 2.55, n imo, they look amazing on gals! I like how the chains can be adjusted from long to short and it definitely looks classy for years to come. omg, i soo want one now lol

Yup.. but then how much for smaller size? izzit need 10k above??

i oso wan one ler.... save save $$$$

My hubby got the Chanel bag from Australia... Cost AUD3000+ (I think) MYR10,000+ (I think...)

When i saw it, i honestly thought.. "WTF is this??" its not my taste at all, and i rekon this kinda bad .. well CHANEL bags, suit ladies... dont suit girls at all! Its too classy and mature.

Quite frankly, id rather spend RM10,000 of my baby's things/future... or watches... I dont think its worth spending so much money on a BAG...

So he's selling it to his friend.

Heres the pic.. not photoshopped. The pics on their site does look alot nicer than the real thing.

DSC05975.jpg

Edited by Æ’atal

Hey ah moi...mind to tell me how much did you pay for the jumbo tote? if you don't mind.

The left hand side wan? Thanks

Edited by blurr@gal

Hey ah moi...mind to tell me how much did you pay for the jumbo tote? if you don't mind.

The left hand side wan? Thanks

Hello, That bag name shopping bag, I bought it from London heathrow airport :> 975pound... :D

before that I have been looking for this bag in Malaysia but they only have beige available...

My hubby got the Chanel bag from Australia... Cost AUD3000+ (I think) MYR10,000+ (I think...)

When i saw it, i honestly thought.. "WTF is this??" its not my taste at all, and i rekon this kinda bad .. well CHANEL bags, suit ladies... dont suit girls at all! Its too classy and mature.

Quite frankly, id rather spend RM10,000 of my baby's things/future... or watches... I dont think its worth spending so much money on a BAG...

Heres the pic.. not photoshopped. The pics on their site does look alot nicer than the real thing.

but i really love your bag! it is so classy and a beauty....

The classic flap my hubby bought it from Paris. Euro1690... :>

I love your bag too. ! are they calf or lamb skin?

Is it cheaper in Paris or in US?

Chanel is definitely cheaper in France than in the US as there is the VAT refund. ;)

Chanel is definitely cheaper in France than in the US as there is the VAT refund. ;)

Yes, I agreed! I just back from Paris last week. Bought a purse forgot exactly how much, around EURO 450 - 12%(VAT). So total is around RM2000 or slightly lower even. :D

here you go ladies!... my new babies to match my collections... :lol1: tis purse's have so many compartment that you can organise your things v well... Love the style! will last for many years!

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

Hi dear, this bag you can use it as a sling too... so it won't make you looks any mature ler, but very classy... :D Its so expensive to buy chanel in AUS (in fact any designer goods)...

buying this in Malaysia won't cost you that much too...

fatal.. u are so lucky your hubby buy the bag for u..

is not old lady style lor.. lots of young hollywood socialite wear it.. like nicole ritchie and paris hilton..

i'm only 23, but love the chanel bag so much

and if u keep the bag some more years, the price for the bag will increase!

all chanel bag like that....

ahmoi, urs collection really cool.. love all the bag!

so envy u lor..

i so love chanel bag, its classic, stylish, and everlasting.... :wub:

but still dont have money to buy lor..atleast have to have US$2000 to buy one.. :(

want to ask my parents, my mom definetely will buy me diamond earing instead of the bag.. :X

hmm.. have to work hard to collect money and buy one..

and have to go to paris also to purchase.... huhu.. much more money to collect! :whistling:

Edited by coolylooly