Sign in to follow this  
WildBerry

Do you Exercise?

Seriously, how much do you exercise?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Seriously, how much do you exercise?

• daily
    • once in two or three days
    • once a week
    • twice a month
    • once a month
    • i do it when i feel like it
    • never

I used to do yoga and my aim was for 7hours a week. Somedays only 15mins morning and evening, then somedays 2hours power yoga. But the past 2months been sick and so tired and gained 5kg :crybaby: Must slowly start exercising again. But winter so lazy to exercise and I am still so tired.

Also I realise that back in school all my friends so active. We used to dance, play basketball, pingpong, jogging, etc. Then in college we join kickboxing and dance class. But now working everyone no time or too tired to exercise. So sad can't exercise with my friends.

excercise?

hmmm..i go jungke trekking once a week,50 sit ups daily..walk to college fr ktm(save money)..

actually..i hardly sit down la..prefer to move on the go!^.^

but then again..i eat wherever,whenever...haha..walking makes me hungry^^

I voted "daily". I do have around 1 or 2 total rest days in the week (depending on my schedule), but for the most part it is true. I do weight training 3 times a week, now I'm incorporating isometric/body weight exercises as well...I also play competitive bball and soccer once a week each (or more when filling in for friends teams) in domestic leagues. I train in boxing/muay thai aroud 2 - 3 times a week as well on average. Now I'm looking to take up Judo, just in the process of finding a reputable school! smile.gif

Well Instead Of Gyming and All I Used to Walk daily in Morning ,after walk of around 45mints-60 mints ,My Body Get Warm up then I Do Some Yoga these are Enough Workout For Me on a Daily Basis.

Gifts

well i do exercise... to keep my body tone & good figure..
but sometime im so lazt to exercise.. so i just exercise when i feel like... biggrin.gif
i will do it for 1-2hour if i start exercise.. if i have no mood but still exercise.. i will exercise for only 30-40min dry.gif

QUOTE (athenayyy @ Nov 14 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I m those lazy type also, but luckily i have a very discipline BF , he will drag me along when he go for jogging every saturday! biggrin.gif

Hahahaha... good for u.. atleast u exercise once a week...
better then nothing... hhuhuhu...~~ maybe your bf need to drag u to do other exersice too biggrin.gif

I am not crazy about sport but i just go exercise. While ensuring that i give my body enough rest, I exercise every day now cause i am in the cutting phase to reduce the body fat.

I will be doing this till end of December. Cheers.

Yes I Used To do Exercise Five days a Week
In that I Used To Do Brisk Walking Followed By
half and Hour Yoga It Really Helps me a Lot in makinging my Bodt toned slim trim

Thanks & Regards,
Jessica

Has anybody here considered taking up martial arts to compliment their fitness/workout routines? Not only is it an awesome work out, but it has the added benefit of boosting confidence, increasing self awareness and providing you with the ability to defend yourself if the need ever arises. A lot of martial arts also work out parts of your body that weights and cardio just don't really focus on, as well as increasing overall core strength. So yeah, just food for thought. :)