Sign in to follow this  
angelcn

acne skincare

Hi girls. i need your advice and reviews on any acne prone skincare that you have tried. budget is not an issue. i've tried several types of skincare regimes but none seem to be working. currently, i'm using this brand called Oxygen. it's ok but it's not showing any improvement and i have gotten more blackheads since i started using it (makes any sense?). has anyone tried Clinique's acne treatment system?

Hi girls. i need your advice and reviews on any acne prone skincare that you have tried. budget is not an issue. i've tried several types of skincare regimes but none seem to be working. currently, i'm using this brand called Oxygen. it's ok but it's not showing any improvement and i have gotten more blackheads since i started using it (makes any sense?). has anyone tried Clinique's acne treatment system?

Hi angel..Highly introduce you the purifying lotion from Monrose brand. Its real effective for acne and whiteheads problem :thumbup1: . :thumbup1: Its nanotechnology skin care.Many of my schoolmate are using that. can see difference in short period of time. Price is cheap. :wink3:

I've been using the anti-blemish 3 step for about one month+.

First few days after started using it, oil secretion was really controlled, but after tat i started having really bad breakouts, according to Clinique's website its a purging period where the impurities are flushed out, etc, etc... So i decided to stick it out.

Now i think my skin condition is better, but still got some small pimples and scars of course, but overall it is smoother and more refined lah.

So depends on you whether you dare to try or not!

Hope this helps :)

Try to get travel kit before you commit regular size skin care. No perfect skin care for everyone :)

Choose products that reduce oil secretion/remove excessive oil.

Hi angel..Highly introduce you the purifying lotion from Monrose brand. Its real effective for acne and whiteheads problem :thumbup1: . :thumbup1: Its nanotechnology skin care.Many of my schoolmate are using that. can see difference in short period of time. Price is cheap. :wink3:

may i know where do you get products from Monrose?

may i know where do you get products from Monrose?

Angel, monrose is doing online trading service one. you may get more information from the thread written by someone under topic A date with monrose on the same page. by the way,its website is www.mymonrose.com

What you should try is drink more water, eat less of Deep Fried stuffs and sleep early. It works for me....

What you should try is drink more water, eat less of Deep Fried stuffs and sleep early. It works for me....

Still the saying is this but might not work for all people. Do as what you say is easy rather than spending alot of money on skincare products is not the best choice.

If this will not help, Monrose will stop your problem.

Try to incorporate the use of Epsom salts in your daily cleansing routine. U can use it as a scrub or even diluted with water to be applied like a toner. It really worked to cure my adult acne. It's great to banish blackheads and clear pores too. But it wont help with scars tho. And it's very cheap.

i have view de moonrose website

is it true its come frm plant the ingredient?

nowdays a lot of company like to claim a lot of their product

any negative effect after u stop using dis product

i have view de moonrose website

is it true its come frm plant the ingredient?

nowdays a lot of company like to claim a lot of their product

any negative effect after u stop using dis product

I sometimes use the Monrose Purifying Lotion for 7 straight days to cure acne when I get severe pre-menstrual acne. So I think I can give the best advice since I tend to use this product on and off once in every few months:) Oh, I can only comment on the Purifying Lotion tho coz that's the only thing I ever purchased from Monrose. Am not so sure bout the other products tho.

My personal point of view: there's no negative effect whatsoever even after I stop using the Purifying Lotion. It's not like the skin becomes worst once I stop or anything like that. The P.Lotion cures acne as and when I use it and acne stays off my face until the next round of pre-menstrual acne hits.

As for the plant based ingredients...hmm that part am not so sure. P.Lotion doesnt smell or look like it has any plant based ingredients to be frank..coz it's more to combat acne and we definitely need something much stronger to kill acne bacteria. Besides, it smells sulfurish, menthol-ish and other minty stuff I cant name.. :)

I'm think Monrose products works perfect on me although i m a guy!! :thumbup1::thumbup1: There is menthol insides? No wonder my face feel so cooling after applying that. Hydro boost has menthol ? bcos it is colling too :rolleyes:

It reduced the severity of my acne face . My ugly pimples got worst since the day i started to work on my bike each day. :scooter: But now it becoming better, sometimes i even feel some of the biji biji drop out from my cheek when i wash my face in the morning. i was told by the consultant they are actually whiteheads.

Definitely a recommended product with quite a reasonable price :partytime:

Dylan, how come i don get any cooling affect while i m using hydro boost??? :rolleyes: , i think it doesn't have menthol le..

By t way, my pimples were fully controlled since started monrose products 4 months +++ ago, i happy that my face are not allergic to their products . Especially the purifiyng lotion, luckily it didn't cause any dryness for me.

Have you seen a dermatologist or doctor that specializes in skin care?

You might need a prescription topical medication or even some antibiotics to help keep your skin clear.

I had to take Accutane, a very powerful drug for 6 months, to get my skin to clear up. Now it has been very good for years with no other medications.

Have anyone tried proactive solution before, a fren recommended it to me but issit only meant for those who has severe acne? :rolleyes:

:( i didn use tat before...nw i m using clinelle...its works lo...y not u have a try too? :)

melilea , i heard is a good product, but its expensive

melilea, i tried for 2 months, really hard to stand the taste and smell :alien: i feel my whole body is shivered each time i drink that, i decided to stop because i don see any affect . may be have to take longer...but e yerrrr.. :die:

:( i didn use tat before...nw i m using clinelle...its works lo...y not u have a try too? :)

sorry :doh: i just noticed that i missed out your post. Clinelle....i tried their moisturizer before, but it is kind of oily for me ^_^ but i m ok with its cleanser :) which product u are using actually??

What about using the Kose Junkisui range (green color). I've never tried the whole range, only their cleanser. I find the cleanser not too bad. Its quite foamy and gives me a feeling of a better cleansed face.

And also Vichy's cleanser. Vichy's cleanser is more on the light side. Very gentle on the skin. Currently using Vichy's Norma Derm Imperfection Moisturiser. So far so good :wink3:

use the gentle skincare such as cetaphil...refer to this link :

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/308877

i'd say..the regimen is really work..

this regimen really works on my brother pimple but not on me, kind of sad :( i found my skin getting more whiteheads ever since i started this cetaphil, i wonder why.. this regimen also cause my skin became extremely dry and dehydrated. May be my brother having thicker skin than me :blink:

this regimen really works on my brother pimple but not on me, kind of sad :( i found my skin getting more whiteheads ever since i started this cetaphil, i wonder why.. this regimen also cause my skin became extremely dry and dehydrated. May be my brother having thicker skin than me :blink:

ic..

well,do u used the correct regimen as suggested by Jin Yee?

As for me, I used the product step by step...first 2 week the cetaphil cleanser, follow by neutrogena moisturiser...n finally BP 2.5%..

everything is under control..