sissonne

Cheap HK Hotels

Need help in finding a cheap yet clean hotel in HK :(

I found most of it are more than RM 300 and above :(

Any good recommendation?

Need help in finding a cheap yet clean hotel in HK :(

I found most of it are more than RM 300 and above :(

Any good recommendation?

oh.. when re u planning to go? im going to hk in jan too :)

i think if u re looking for hotel then RM300 should be the normal price, if u looking for something cheaper then how abt backpacker hostel? i booked a room at dragon hostel for 8d7n (click here - dragon hostel), price is hk$260/nite for double sharing room with private bathroom. the mtr station is just 5 minutes from the hostel and all the shopping street is within walking distance.

Edited by aileenchong

i think i found some but they are a little far off the city, yeah saw the dragon hostel thing...

i'm going at jan 7th till 11th...will be spending the last night at macau...

i think i found some but they are a little far off the city, yeah saw the dragon hostel thing...

i'm going at jan 7th till 11th...will be spending the last night at macau...

mm.. if its little far from the city then u will need to consider the transportation though, does the place near to any mtr station? although the bus service at hk is far more better and on time than malaysia but it will be better to take train then bus though (this is what my fren told me :) )

other than that, u need to compare how much does it cost for u to get to the city, if ttl cost plus the hotel = a hotel in the city then why dont u stay somewhere near the city?

i assume u re planning to go for shopping, then if u stay near to city/easy accessible so that when u over shop then can go back hotel put ur stuff at hotel then go out shop again :D

another thing to consider is is there any nearby attraction at nite? then after u go back hotel, shower and rest a while then u can still go out walk around, find snack to eat...

where is the hotel by the way? keke.. just curious

im going on 19 to 26 jan, will go macau for 1 day trip but wont overnite there..

Initially i planned to look at Dorsett Far East at TsuenWan (USD55) but then after few thoughts, better not. I think its too far.

Then, Dorsett Seaview at Yau Ma Tei for USD 65 and better location.

But now I'm still waiting for one more rate from one of the agent there, hopefully their corporate rate is much better than this. The only problem is that it is in HK Island and not Kowloon :(

you can try Anne Black House. Similar to YMCA. Cheap and clean. Rooms with share bathroom. I paid HKD220 per night.

wow thats cheap !!!

which online site u got it from at that rate?

anyhow i already booked mine dorsett seaview for about hkd 500

wow thats cheap !!!

which online site u got it from at that rate?

anyhow i already booked mine dorsett seaview for about hkd 500

enjoy ur trip :rolleyes:

hei, tink is bit late for me to reply since Sissonne already book accomodation.

But anyway, i juz post out some info, for those interested in finding accomodation.

I previously stay in this hostel call: Hong Kong Budget Hostel (stay twice),

http://budgethostel.51.net/02.htm

too convenient! clean room! all rooms are ensuite, price depends on how many ppl u stay. 2 ppl, shld be around RM70, the more the cheaper. But max is 4.

Location: Mongkok, 5 minutes to mtr and around 10mins (I don't walk as fast as HK ppl) to KCR (trains to China). Ladies street is juz opposite.

Room703, Flat 7, Sincere House, 83 Argyle Street, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong.

Person in charge: Jacky Chan (haha, HK ppl really like tis name)

I reserved every time, sent email to him and he did reply. But can book through www.hostelworld.com and pay deposit. I brought my HK relative over, she also praise the place. can give it a try, if u r tight budget like me.

I’ve been using [url="http://www.hotelscombined.com/?a_aid=68631"]hotelscombined.com[/url] for a couple years and now find it difficult to book hotels without it. Clean and simple - love the price comparison idea. One suggestion, please make it easier to look for rooms suitable for families and kids.

Normally I use hotel.com to look for the hotels that I want then go to other booking websites and the hotel website directly for price comparison.