Sign in to follow this  
otoman

gf go out with other guys friend , opinion

What I felt is these are all very subjective issue. Many factors and reasons have to come into consideration here.

However one thing I am against most is a guy/girl to be overly possesive. Sometimes the tighter you hold on to, you will only end up suffocating the other side. And leads them to drift away further.

Maybe you could sit down, tell her how you feel, have a talk and work out a better alternative? At the end of the day, if she doesn't give much thought about how you feel, all I can say is she's just not worth your heartache and attention :)

agree, not one-to-one. there's risk on what might happen during or after the so called "date" or casual "hang-out"

better to be in group, I wont let my gf go out with another guy one-to-one vice versa. Its always "group" or same gender. Even if group have to be wary too cause if a group of guys then you might be in for trouble.

just my 2 cents

if ur gf want to go out with friend let her be bcos they have own time but let her know to inform you first where she want to go and with whom.thrust between couple is important but dont broken the thrust by going behind

In fact i dun have any frenz.. i used to have a lot until i meet my bf of 4yrs.. oh well.. i used to go out shopping hanging around with my gal friend.. not guy its a gal.. he was very angry until there is like end of the world.. he said he dun like my frenz ask me do not ever go out with her.. Well b cos of this i dun hv any frenz left.. Thx to him..

When i got free time i'll go out wit him if not den i'll stay at home doing nth.. he'll always call me checking me around see i got lie him o going around without informing him. So guy out there please if from the 1st day u realize u like tis gal & ask her to becoming ur gf.. please do treat her nice.. do love her.. do trust her.. dun make her sad o cry..

Pity u nia bro..

Aihs, sometimes people is lidat..dey duno deir limit..When already get involve in a relationship, try respect each other la..Don't say not allow dem to mix wid deir friends, but at least set a limit ma..

Just imagine, if the friend of the bf saw the girl with another guy watching movie, what will they tink le?

Erm, no offense to anyone ya..Its just my point of view..

Is there really a need to go out with others when you have all you need from the person you love ?

Or is there something else that you want to fill? More affection ? Attention ? Care ? Lust ?

It all boils down to how likely is the other person is going to cheat. Once bitten, twice shy.

hmm its not really a big issue, really. as long as you trust her, its all good. if she truthfully told you herself that she is going out with them and is not hiding anything, then there's no need to fear :)

I think should be OK as long as she never cheat on you.. Hehe..

Seriously, got love doesn't means cant go out with frens, right? If my bf really go out with other girl(s), I won't mind (a lot :P ). As long as he got inform me, then everything OK. But if he curi-curi go out with other girls, then i'll :2guns: Especially one-to-one 1..

But ask u babes, let say u(as a girl) just know 1group of fren, but ur bf totally dunno them. And there are guys n gals inside the group. If they ask for an outing, and ur bf mind a lot??? What u babes think of this? Should I reject them? Or just follow them out? I'm so confused.

And I did talked with him, and he just ask, "If I go out with girls, what do u tink?" I said i dun mind, then he nv say anythin but still dun let me go... Hey, at least got girls inside there k.....

What should I do??? :blowup:

well, i think you should go..cuz, in my case, my bf's is always out with his college friends, the whole gang got girls and guys la.. but i still feel insecure even if he did inform me..but from what i feel, he's like kinda forget me already when he's with them. and the guy friends macam always try to "menjodohkan" him with another girl. i saw the photo of the whole gang before, and obviously that girl is the prettiest among all. and i know they're kinda friend too. so i really dont like it although he says they are just friends only. maybe his guy friends are only plain cheeky but i still dont like it..

so, if i'm in your situation cantopig, i'll join that group of friends.

well, maybe you can say that, im just taking revenge. but i'm also actually trying to make him understand how i feel when he's doing that.

but don't ever quarrel over this.. we did and it's no good..