Sign in to follow this  
tee

old boyfriend

Hi everybody,

First of all, is all women mean or women just have revenge feeling?

Okey,as example broke- up with old bf 3 years ago, coz I found him cheating on me, God knows how long he been cheating on me. Anyway we still remain as a friend because I'm very close with his family and friends.

Not until recently he introduced me with his new girlfriend..flight attendence. Every time I looked at them, I feel angry and frustrated. Maybe because they lookgood as a couple,now I feel that I dont have to hanging around his family and friends anymore coz everything is very strange, old gf,new gf and all so I decided to not seeing them anymore. Okey now to the point:

1)Are all women have the same reactions like I did?

2) If so what will you do to make youself better?

3)Did you feel that you have responsiblity to tell new gf, the real story and make sure he dont have gf for the rest of his life.

4)OR just ingore them.

Are we (women), are too desprate to make sure he also feel the pain like we felt after the relationship ended. Or are we smart enough to react respecfully or not to react to this kind situations.

So now babes, tell me what you all think or tell me have you done stupid things involving your old bf that maybe now you wish you can take it back.

Feeling awkward is normal at this stage. Alot of people might feel discomfort with this situation, esp when you are still single, yet he's paired with someone else already. Just avoid the situation if you feel discomfort. Answering to your questions:

1) I cant answer on behalf of other women. In my own views, if at that time, im single, will feel discomfort , alittle bit angry, comparison and judgements. All of this usually a normal sense of feelings on unsecured. I wont have feelings for him anymore, yet the discomfort is there. But if i had a bf, i guess no big deal. Ive been in both situations, ive dealt in different ways.

2) If im single, i'll just avoid to go there if it makes me uncomfortable, if im okay with the situation, things will goes like usual.

3) No point of ruin their relationship of telling the so tell truth, coz different people have different views and actions. He might cheated on you, but that doesnt mean he cheat on every women he met. So, give him chances in his life.

And lastly, boys usually get over it easily. They wont really wanna be bothered being hurt and having those sufferings moments. Till now, i also wonders why issit like that, in the end i assume its all with their hormones differences.

just told his new gf, said u r his ex-gf & told her:"...u not the 1 & only with him now...just same as my case last time...."

sure his new gf will give a world war 4 to him...hahahhahaaha....

what i think, is that you've gotten over him long time ago di.

but bcoz now your ex and his family has someone else to pay attention to, you maybe feel abit left out?

Edited by glitzzz

My answers to your questions :rolleyes:

1. I'm not sure about other women, but for me, my ex did a lot of bad things to me, it's his loss for breaking up, not mine. I only feel lucky to leave him as early as I can. :clapclap:

2. Find a better guy, do better in your job and be happy everyday.

3. No. If she chooses a junk then it means she sees something good in it. So it's pretty useless trying to make her realize what a junk she's having, coz she'll only think you're jealous. Just ignore them and seek for your own happiness, don't be dragged behind by your past. Cheers!

well, if ur not comfortable being friends..what 's the point?

frens are frens, not boyfriends, so gotta differentiate that...

even if my ex-bf do not have new gf, if..can't be frens,,then i wont be frens,, cos nothing in common..

but if realli can be frens, i will be frens with the new gf as well, doesnt matter

We should blame no one but ourselves for having POOR taste in choosing a partner.

So no point you getting angry with him when you should've practiced better judgement.

Many better men out there but you chose him, so ask yourself first what is it that attracts you to him and be honest with yourself.

No need to blame anyone else for our own poor judgement.

i agreed wit chipfox, should not blame anyone, not only women, but for everyone, when you love a person, no matter how she / he hurt you, still the same, your heart still with them...... love is blind...... as time past.... you will ask yourself, why so stupid.....

but always remeber this....

he don choose you is his problem... you have ntg to lose, wat u lose is a guy who cheated you and not loyal.....what he lose, is a good gf and a gal who love him so much.........

Feeling awkward is normal at this stage. Alot of people might feel discomfort with this situation, esp when you are still single, yet he's paired with someone else already. Just avoid the situation if you feel discomfort. Answering to your questions:

1) I cant answer on behalf of other women. In my own views, if at that time, im single, will feel discomfort , alittle bit angry, comparison and judgements. All of this usually a normal sense of feelings on unsecured. I wont have feelings for him anymore, yet the discomfort is there. But if i had a bf, i guess no big deal. Ive been in both situations, ive dealt in different ways.

2) If im single, i'll just avoid to go there if it makes me uncomfortable, if im okay with the situation, things will goes like usual.

3) No point of ruin their relationship of telling the so tell truth, coz different people have different views and actions. He might cheated on you, but that doesnt mean he cheat on every women he met. So, give him chances in his life.

And lastly, boys usually get over it easily. They wont really wanna be bothered being hurt and having those sufferings moments. Till now, i also wonders why issit like that, in the end i assume its all with their hormones differences.

I do agree with what Queenie. If you got ur ideal boy in life, when u see them you won;t have such feeling. You have such feeling is absolutely normal.

I think there is no need to tell his gf about him. Very seldom ppl will understand what you doing so.

Being his gf now, she should be able to know what kind of man he is.

In fact, he should know by herself.

You can't stand with him, it doesn't mean she can't either.

There are many thing in this world unexplanable especially love.

Strange feelings will always occur in this situation. Need time to get over it. Agree with Queenie .. give him a chance la... he might be good to other girl .... but he is just not meant for u .... have to learn to accept it. And of cause you can think of the bright side and it's definately make urself feeling much much better.... luckily you have walk out of the betrayal ... and you earn more opportunities to get a better 1. I believe once you are in a new r/s .... the strange feeling will be fading sooner... and you earn your confidence n pride back at instant..... No worries girl.... you are still good.... and your are still hot and the most wanted girl in the market... But make yourself feel bad or sad about this.... not worth your time for the discomfort.... Cheers babe.... when you have totally let it go.... you feel nothing over this ... and it will become... "it doesn't really matter to me anymore... who cares?"

When a relationship came to an end. End it then. No point to get connect or related to the family nor something. Needless to inform his new gf about a single thing. Keep yourself in a classic characterics and high valued! Please! There's a lot of guys that deserve you and I am sure you are able to find somebody to love you more than he love you! Wake up girl, wake up!

It normal to feel jealous... but it depends on how long u've broke up. But reality is.. get over it.. he's not urs anymore.