Sign in to follow this  
deunan

~My Incomplete Story~

hello, im aii & im really new to this site. Just wanna tell a story (which made my life quite confusing rite now).

well, i knew this guy since school days in my hometown...(now im 20, school days were over like - 3 years ago).we were couples for sometime. But then we broke up cuz we got other commitments.

Y'all know. like the BIG EXAM & family matters & stuff. We kinda opposite in everything.

He was the big gangsta of the skool & i was the nerdiest nerd..but, it kinda surprised me that we got along.

okay, lets quit reminiscin'. Fast forward to 3 months ago.

I accidently/coincidently got his new number from my former schoolmates. Gosh..i was so excited & called him.

Im in Shah alam & he's still in my hometown. He kinda reacted positively towards me. We texted, we called, we contacted. But everything went thru the phone!!

Well, i was shocked when he said 'okay,let's reconcile. let us be a couple again.'. But, that was also THROUGH THE PHONE.

10 days later, after intense texting (like 300sms/day). He called me up. ANd guess what he said?

"I'm sorry. I should have told you this earlier. I'm already engaged & will get married by next January. I hope this won't affect our relationship".

I was like...OMFG! You should've told me earlier, you scumbag!! well, that hysteric voice inside my head didnt came out. I went totally blank!! I couldn't say a word. He said 'let us be friends. then. I don't wanna lose you. I still love you..yadda..yadda..."

(he's a supah-casanovah!)

The weird thing is:

after 1 week of the confession, he is still in contact with me & I am in contact with him. funny, I didn't feel mad at all. What the heck is wrong with me???!!

P/s: the weirdest part is his fiancee contacted me saying 'thanks for everything'. what was that supposed to mean??

Edited by deunan

You both managed to come in contact after several years and all those textings make the lost bond even closer. That sudden attention had you attracted back to him. However, that piece of news didn't shattered you because you're merely having an attraction and not holding any feelings. So, isn't that good news that you aren't hurt? :D

You can ask him bout the fiancee thing.

the fiancee might be thanking you for helping him to get over u.. he might be having you in his mind all this while and the reconcilation have help him clear his mind and let him get better with her now.. :D

as for you.. better get over him unless u dun mind breaking ppl up or being a mistress... hehe..

10 days later, after intense texting (like 300sms/day). He called me up. ANd guess what he said?

"I'm sorry. I should have told you this earlier. I'm already engaged & will get married by next January. I hope this won't affect our relationship".

I was like...OMFG! You should've told me earlier, you scumbag!! well, that hysteric voice inside my head didnt came out. I went totally blank!!

The weird thing is:

after 1 week of the confession, he is still in contact with me. & funny, I didn't feel mad at all. What the heck is wrong with me???!!

P/s: the weirdest part is his fiancee contacted me saying 'thanks for everything'. what was that supposed to mean??

i dunno why this happens to my malay friends. since it can't be a racial thing, so it was be a culture thing.

0.o

This is very confusing.

But its always nice to get back with old friends, even if they are old flames ... Agree with Yeese tho. Better move on.

hhm very funny yet confusing...anyway, it is good that he knows where to stop so it won't hurt you so much.

you are just 20 year old....still have plenty of chance la...don't worry bout him and his fiancee that much...

call to know what happen..texting is jz for fun. Might his friend fool you.

Well if that guys is really engage and if you not mean to enter other ppl marriage...than juz leave that relationship. You are still young. Lots nice guys out there..

yea, be glad that at least he knows how to come to his senses and draw the border.. it would have been more hurtful if he were to hide the fact from you for a longer period. Take is as you've just got back in touch with a long lost friend.

Move on as you're still young!

i dunno why this happens to my malay friends. since it can't be a racial thing, so it was be a culture thing.

haha..speaking of races..i am malay & this guy is chinese.

newsflash, he got a promotion to work in europe & follow his fiancee (who is currently taking masters study in the same european country).

he told me 2 days ago. I felt so pathetic to keep pestering him around.

& yeah..we did not only text each other, but we talked thru the phone once in a while.

so..yeah, i kinda said 'goodbye forever' after he mentioned he's gonna move next year.

well, that's the end of it. I guess.

haha..speaking of races..i am malay & this guy is chinese.

well, that's the end of it. I guess.

so sorry to hear about this.

since you have nothing to bother you much now, you may find it liberating to practice removing the shackles of race, culture, religion and social pressures.