Sign in to follow this  
Peachgal

Facts of the day ...

Alcohol that is consumed in moderation, one or two drinks (total of 8oz.) a day of red wine has been proven to protect the heart from risk of heart disease.

energy released by 1 gram of anti-matter = energy released by 20 kilo tons of nuclear bomb, the one that destroy hiroshima in 1945

anti matter gives 100% efficiency in terms of energy

nuclear energy only releases energy with 1.5%

A particle accelerator can be used to create anti-matter though it's inefficient and it only creates a few particles of it.

A particle accelerator can be used to create anti-matter though it's inefficient and it only creates a few particles of it.

i thought CA said a little is a lot liao?

i thought CA said a little is a lot liao?

Currently it is cause we have no applications for it.

When we start exploring space, then it will be little as anti-matter makes the perfect fuel source.

Currently it is cause we have no applications for it.

When we start exploring space, then it will be little as anti-matter makes the perfect fuel source.

possible fact: we can keep this as a pet in future.

user posted image

DARK MATTER!

We can never lick our elbows. wink.gif

Men have stronger physiques but don't live as long as women do.

Women are more likely to suffer from depression (or at least report to be suffering from it) than men are, and it usually stems from interpersonal problems.

Men are more physically aggressive whereas women are more likely to express aggression by using emotions as a weapon.

At - 40 degrees Centigrade a person loses about 14.4 calories per hour by breathing. smile.gif

Can you? Would you get someone to take a picture of it and post it here? Im just curious coz its a fact apparently which I got in my email some time back. I tried but I can't and so did my friends and neither one of us could do that. Hmm..

there are 6.4 billion (US unit) people on earth. 6,400,000,000 people

United Nations Population Fund

Yes, Im aware of the population in this world. I still wanna see a pic of YOU licking your elbow! tongue.gif

On average, a person produces about half liter of fart gas per day, distributed over an average of about fourteen daily farts. tongue.gif

Yes, Im aware of the population in this world. I still wanna see a pic of YOU licking your elbow! tongue.gif

i didn't say i can.

FACT: gerald can't lick his elbows.

Although newborns can discern many different flavors, they only care for sweet taste. Sugar helps to relax and comfort a newborn. Therefore, hours after birth, infants can detect sweetness. However they are also able to tell the difference between different types of sugars and different concentrations of the same type of sugar.

*amazing eh? smile.gif

Female newborns and heavier weighed babies show a stronger preference for sweetness than do males or lower weigh newborns ...

Although newborns can discern many different flavors, they only care for sweet taste. Sugar helps to relax and comfort a newborn. Therefore, hours after birth, infants can detect sweetness. However they are also able to tell the difference between different types of sugars and different concentrations of the same type of sugar.

*amazing eh? smile.gif

Female newborns and heavier weighed babies show a stronger preference for sweetness than do males or lower weigh newborns ...

babies hate vege n food tat tastes bitter because it's their natural instinct tat bitter food is poisonous. can't blame me for not eating vege...