Sign in to follow this  
young_princess

stretchmark remover?

QUOTE (RevRoyKibodeaux @ Apr 21 2009, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i can not remind any cream which you can brought from Malaysia.. i will inform you if i found, i have told this to my friends so will give you answer very soon.

ok ok. thanks thumbup1.gif

Yes, the dermatics cream from NuSkin is very effective. Few of my customers have found a lot of satisfaction. They say that the lines have become very fine, thin and faint!

QUOTE (sofea @ Apr 22 2009, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, the dermatics cream from NuSkin is very effective. Few of my customers have found a lot of satisfaction. They say that the lines have become very fine, thin and faint!

but i thought that cream is for cellulite??

QUOTE (baybee123 @ Apr 20 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i heard that body shop one is not that good... and it's pricey as well.. blink.gif

now it comes across my mind,why not u try undergoing dermabrasion to effectively rmove the stretch marks instead of using tropical cream/oilments?
also,when u look for creams ,do look out for these ingredients :

• Grape Seed Extract helps to protect the body’s capillary walls and prevents the development of certain enzymes. These particular enzymes destroy the elastin and the collagen in the body. Grapes have anti-oxidation values and helps absorb Vitamin C that can strengthen membranes.
  • Found in greener and younger plants, Glycolic acid decreases the dead skin buildup and can help with exfoliating the skin and body.
  • Emu oil is very effective in the treatment of stretch marks and it is an amazing moisturizer and healer of skin.
  • The cooling effect of Aloe Vera helps with injuries, insect bites and sunburns. It can help reduce the inflammation in the skin, prevent wrinkles, soften skin, and help with healing.
  • Liposomes are fatty substances that hold the moisturizers and oils together.
  • Collagen helps the skin and tissues to heal.
  • Vitamin E is used to put the skin’s aging cells to a halt. It protects the skin and replenishes the cells, so they become stronger.

QUOTE (justforgal @ Apr 23 2009, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Strongly recommended for Mei Mei brand stretch mark cream, only RM59.90 you can get it from jusco AEON wellness pharmacy, or Caring Pharmacy, etc. very nice smell and fully moisturize your skin, i used bout 1-2 weeks everyday, can see my skin oready smooth. clapping.gif clapping.gif

they do offer online purchase, visit them at http://www.meimei.com.my

if not mistaken, this Mei Mei brand is from Australia product~ wub.gif

does the stretch marks actually fade?? that's good... laughing.gif

QUOTE (sofea @ Apr 22 2009, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how much is that dermartic cream?

you can try this

StriVectin-SD is retailed at RM675 (180ml) . Available at the following Parkson stores: Suria KLCC, Sungei Wang Plaza, KL, 1 Utama shopping centre, PJ, Gurney Plaza Penang and Holiday Plaza Johor Baru. Also available at Metrojaya MidValley Megamall, KL.

Purchase 1 StriVectin-SD 6oz at RM675 and get another 6oz for FREE.

While stocks last. Limited to 1 per customer.

StriVectin-SD is available at:
- Parkson Pavilion
- Parkson KLCC
- Parkson 1 Utama
- Parkson Gurney Plaza
- Parkson Holiday Plaza
- Iseten The Gardens
- Metrojaya The Curve
- Metrojaya Bukit Bintang (available from 7th April)
- Escentials TANGS Pavilion
- Sasa Sungei Wang, KLCC, Sunway Pyramid, Mid Valley Megamall, Gurney Plaza

http://www.strivectin.com

QUOTE (baybee123 @ Apr 20 2009, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone know any good stretch marks cream available in malaysia? i heard barmon and revitol are good but they are now available in malaysia. what about galenic elancyl stretch marks cream?
does it work?

I used to use Clarins stretch mark cream but unfortunately it doesn't works on me..i am currently pregnant and experiencing some itchiness due to the stretching on my stomach even after applying both clarins stretch mark cream and tonic oil. After some researches, i found alot ppl giving good feedbacks about Alqvimia,product from Spain. I do not wanna delevope any stretchmark due to my pregnancy (love my body so much:P) and since clarins doesnt works on me, i bought Aqvimia Stretch Stopper. It's 100% natural so it's safe to use on pregnant women. Some product which is not100% natual / organic might be harmful to the feotus as the product absorb into the mummy's body. The texture is oily but it absorbs into my skin quickly and amazingly i do not experience any itchiness after using Aqvimia for just 3 days and my skin feels much smoother. I nvr feel the stretching feeling anymore and hopefully by the end of my pregnancy i will not develope any stretchmark:)
Anyway, the cost of Alqvimia is abit pricey, selling about RM305/150ml in Metrojaya,Mid Valley and also EasyPha-max. So i ask my lovely cousin to get me the product for me from europe since it's so easy for her to post it to me and i save about rm50-60. Besides that i bought Alqvimia Body Sculptor Oi which is for slimming purposes after my pregnancy, there again i saved ard rm60. SO haaapppyyy..... I think it's really worthy biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sheer_weii @ May 22 2009, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used to use Clarins stretch mark cream but unfortunately it doesn't works on me..i am currently pregnant and experiencing some itchiness due to the stretching on my stomach even after applying both clarins stretch mark cream and tonic oil. After some researches, i found alot ppl giving good feedbacks about Alqvimia,product from Spain. I do not wanna delevope any stretchmark due to my pregnancy (love my body so much:P) and since clarins doesnt works on me, i bought Aqvimia Stretch Stopper. It's 100% natural so it's safe to use on pregnant women. Some product which is not100% natual / organic might be harmful to the feotus as the product absorb into the mummy's body. The texture is oily but it absorbs into my skin quickly and amazingly i do not experience any itchiness after using Aqvimia for just 3 days and my skin feels much smoother. I nvr feel the stretching feeling anymore and hopefully by the end of my pregnancy i will not develope any stretchmark:)
Anyway, the cost of Alqvimia is abit pricey, selling about RM305/150ml in Metrojaya,Mid Valley and also EasyPha-max. So i ask my lovely cousin to get me the product for me from europe since it's so easy for her to post it to me and i save about rm50-60. Besides that i bought Alqvimia Body Sculptor Oi which is for slimming purposes after my pregnancy, there again i saved ard rm60. SO haaapppyyy..... I think it's really worthy biggrin.gif

Hi Sheer Weii,
I know about this Alqvimia Product from a friend of mine. She bought it from MidValley but as u said it's abit pricey.. She had stretchmarks since her teenage age and amazingly the Alqvimia Oil lighten her Stretch mark after she used it! So she is continuing as an Alqvimia user now and told me that this brand is actually very popular in overseas like hongkong and uk. I would like to know if it's possible that you can help me to get one from your cousin? Im actually planning to get it from the counter at MidValley this weekend but if i can save some bucks from you..i would be happy (no choice la, money hard to earn..keke). Maybe i can tell my fren about tis thn she can also save some money w/o from buying from the retail. Let me know k, thanks!

QUOTE (coryn0214 @ May 22 2009, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Sheer Weii,
I know about this Alqvimia Product from a friend of mine. She bought it from MidValley but as u said it's abit pricey.. She had stretchmarks since her teenage age and amazingly the Alqvimia Oil lighten her Stretch mark after she used it! So she is continuing as an Alqvimia user now and told me that this brand is actually very popular in overseas like hongkong and uk. I would like to know if it's possible that you can help me to get one from your cousin? Im actually planning to get it from the counter at MidValley this weekend but if i can save some bucks from you..i would be happy (no choice la, money hard to earn..keke). Maybe i can tell my fren about tis thn she can also save some money w/o from buying from the retail. Let me know k, thanks!

hi coryn,
hmm..i'll help u to check out with her 1st but i think shud be no problem. May i noe which product from Alqvimia are u interested in? I may need to check with her 1st:)

Alquimia is situated in a 14th Century House in a beautiful valley in the Pyrenees surrounded by fields of medicinal plants and fragrant flowers.

It is where Alquimia's love for nature is transformed into the purest natural beauty products. Alquimia's master perfumers extract the essence of plants and flowers using traditional alchemic methods.

They choose the finest plants and the most fertile land, harvesting in accordance with the astrological calender. Alquimia's products are true alchemic elixirs. Indulge & enjoy!

QUOTE (sheer_weii @ May 22 2009, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi coryn,
hmm..i'll help u to check out with her 1st but i think shud be no problem. May i noe which product from Alqvimia are u interested in? I may need to check with her 1st:)

Alquimia is situated in a 14th Century House in a beautiful valley in the Pyrenees surrounded by fields of medicinal plants and fragrant flowers.

It is where Alquimia's love for nature is transformed into the purest natural beauty products. Alquimia's master perfumers extract the essence of plants and flowers using traditional alchemic methods.

They choose the finest plants and the most fertile land, harvesting in accordance with the astrological calender. Alquimia's products are true alchemic elixirs. Indulge & enjoy!

Thanks sheer weii! I would like to get Alqvimia Body Sculptor Oil and Queen of Hungary Water. Knowing that the Sculptor Oil is one of the best selling product..keke. Please let me know how much is the price and is that possible to courier it to me? Hope to hear from your good news soon;)

QUOTE (coryn0214 @ May 22 2009, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks sheer weii! I would like to get Alqvimia Body Sculptor Oil and Queen of Hungary Water. Knowing that the Sculptor Oil is one of the best selling product..keke. Please let me know how much is the price and is that possible to courier it to me? Hope to hear from your good news soon;)

hello coryn, i've checked with my cousin and yes she can help u to order the Alqvimia product if u want. I'll PM u the price for the two products tat u r interested with together with my bank details+h/p no. to u later k. cheerss!

try out this brand, Alqvimia, it really works. Made in Spain and their products are all 100% natural + organic certified. Safe for mummy-to-be as well as anyone who prefer organic products:)

QUOTE (sheer_weii @ May 23 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hello coryn, i've checked with my cousin and yes she can help u to order the Alqvimia product if u want. I'll PM u the price for the two products tat u r interested with together with my bank details+h/p no. to u later k. cheerss!

wow! thank you so much and really appreciate that!! will wait for ur message:)

Hi, the NuSkin Galvanic spa couple together with the Dermatics cream works wonders in tightening flabby skin and minimizing stretch marks. Amazing duo!

TOPICS MERGED~

My mum has tried organic essential oil for stretchmarks. It's formulated in Canada though. But the product is not very commercialize. It's a small private label and handmade products so it's not that expensive.

I thought stretch mark cannot be removed but only smoothen and lighten. Have tried bio oil but it does nothing on my world map belly (twin pregnancy belly, so you can imagine). What I did see result is the contouring lotion i'm using, coz it helps to tighten up my skin, so loose skin condition has improve.

But I would like to know if there is really a product to remove stretch mark entirely!