Sign in to follow this  
Sim Yee

A Date With Monrose,Germany

I've personally used Monrose product last year when I had a really bad outbreak. And seriously it works miracle and my acne skin seems to clear up. clapping.gif Now I've started to use whitening product. smile.gif

QUOTE (Junok3 @ Oct 20 2009, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HOW IS THE CLEANSING GEL? IS THAT GUD? MY FACE SUDDENLY BECAME VERY DRY AND PEELING AFTER BACK FROM CHINA TRIP.. DON NO IT IS SUITABLE TO USE NOW? unsure.gif

Hey Junok3, U will surely fall in love with the Cleansing gel if your skin is very sensitive or peeling now..My face always gets itchy and dry last time. Condition was improve very muucchhhh after few times using only. wub.gif

[quote name='winterblue' date='06 November 2009 - 11:27 AM' timestamp='1257478057' post='574490']
QUOTE (Junok3 @ Oct 20 2009, 10:00 PM) Hey Junok3, U will surely fall in love with the Cleansing gel if your skin is very sensitive or peeling now..My face always gets itchy and dry last time. Condition was improve very muucchhhh after few times using only. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]
[/quote]

YAA .. WINTERBLUE..I HV TRIED THE CLEANSING GEL…ITS VERY THEEEEEEE SMOOOOOTH…NO MORE TAUT FEELING AFTER USING IT. BUT MY FACE IS VERY BIG LOR, SO I NEED TO USE MORE…GUESS I M GOING TO FINSHED IT FAST…HAHAAHAHA:D

[quote name='chouchin' date='04 November 2009 - 01:17 PM' timestamp='1257311874' post='574250']
i dont find monrose very suitable with big impact on me [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img] so sad..
im thinking of letting go som of my monrose product... [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]
[/quote]

How much are you selling the products?I am interested in the purifying lotion?How much left and what's the expiry date?

After reading this thread, i'm soooooo tempted to buy monrose products. my skin got breakout just recently. tired of it already. tried a lot of product but it didn't work. :( so sad la. but i gonna make a purchase of the monrose products. can't hardly wait! :D

[quote name='Junok3' date='23 November 2009 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1258976090' post='575641']
YAA .. WINTERBLUE..I HV TRIED THE CLEANSING GEL…ITS VERY THEEEEEEE SMOOOOOTH…NO MORE TAUT FEELING AFTER USING IT. BUT MY FACE IS VERY BIG LOR, SO I NEED TO USE MORE…GUESS I M GOING TO FINSHED IT FAST…HAHAAHAHA:D

[/quote]

Yup. It is a good cleanser. but how nice if it comes in a bigger bottle. Then i don hav to replenish frequently.

Me too wanna sell away the purifying lotion. I just bought it last month and used it around 5 times only... Becoz my forehead area is too congested and many blemishes and pimples popped out, now i went facial in Assata Skin Centre and used their scar serum, so much better alrdy. So the purifying lotion i just left it there and not using it, so wanna sell it away. PM me if anyone wanna buy it. :)

The sebum controller works very well for my blakcheads on my nose and cheeks. It has reduce a lot by now and receive some comments saying that my face's pores look smaller also! I m hapy with that! I find it less dryer compare with Purifying lotion too.:rolleyes:

[quote name='Samantha T' date='07 January 2010 - 06:03 PM' timestamp='1262858611' post='577588']
Me too wanna sell away the purifying lotion. I just bought it last month and used it around 5 times only... Becoz my forehead area is too congested and many blemishes and pimples popped out, now i went facial in Assata Skin Centre and used their scar serum, so much better alrdy. So the purifying lotion i just left it there and not using it, so wanna sell it away. PM me if anyone wanna buy it. :)
[/quote]

Is the purifying lotion still available? How much u wanna sell?:rolleyes:

[size="5"]Is it normal if the affected area look whitish powdery after applying the purifying lotion??cos the purifying lotion is combination of liquid and powder, i am not sure whether i should let the powder on my face staying or use tissue to remove it????[/size]

[quote name='R3gi' date='13 March 2010 - 06:19 PM' timestamp='1268475561' post='580024']
[size="5"]Is it normal if the affected area look whitish powdery after applying the purifying lotion??cos the purifying lotion is combination of liquid and powder, i am not sure whether i should let the powder on my face staying or use tissue to remove it????[/size]
[/quote]

yes, it is normal..i find it is more effective to let the powder stay on my pimple..but i will remove it gently with tissue or my finger if i need to wear it to work during the day:D

[quote name='mickeyng' date='02 February 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1265120546' post='578590']
The sebum controller works very well for my blakcheads on my nose and cheeks. It has reduce a lot by now and receive some comments saying that my face's pores look smaller also! I m hapy with that! I find it less dryer compare with Purifying lotion too.:rolleyes:
[/quote]

Yes yes, the sebum controller is a wonder product. I only use it alternate day, but it still work best for my sensitive skin. My blackheads is getting mush lesser nowadays . But I noticed I will get red bumps if I use it too frequent…dunno why this happened to me..:unsure:

I was already using the Sebum controller and i love it as it works as what it claim..it shrink my pores smaller . I have very large pores on my nose but now it looks much cleaner and smoother. :D

I had tried out the Sebum Controller..It reduced my [b][color="#ff0000"]hard type[/color][/b] whiteheads fast and effectively. Use it! Trust me It is a great one!! It also keeps my skin very very soft and pores look smaller.

i really want to try monrose products but since it a bit pricey,getting a used one might b a good idea so i can try it out first..anybody want to let go their monrose product? especially the purifying n hydrboost..plz pm me ASAP

[quote name='Samantha T' date='07 January 2010 - 06:03 PM' timestamp='1262858611' post='577588']

Hi Samantha... After tried both assanta n monrose which one u feel better...?
[/quote] Edited by Jigee

I found out something recently, this is my point of view..if you always feel your skin is sticky or oily, you have to give a try to Monrose Soothing Toner. It really relieve the problem in just a short time. It made my skin really soft and LIGHT! i never expect toner can play such an important role.:wub:

Hi babes, i'm so tempted to try the sebum controller! btw, i've just got myself a cellnique skin action sebum gel few days ago. is monrose one more or less the same with cellnique's? my sis is using the sebum gel from b'liv range and she said that is a great product too. can anyone tell the differences among these 3?

I'm currently looking for toner and moisturiser as mine is finishing up. not sure if monrose is suitable for me. i have super dehydrated skin with very oily surface (very oily indeed & my beautician says it's dryness which cause the gland to produce more and more oil) dermalogica range has lessen my acne but not blackheads. T___T i got some suggestions from the forumers - Orbis oil cut series, Artistry balancing & hydrating range, NuSkin, etc..but i hope to get something that really works for me or at least do not worsen my current skin condition. So..hope to hear more voices from you all for me to make a wise comparison. haha..thanks dearies~