Sign in to follow this  
Sim Yee

A Date With Monrose,Germany

Hi, everyone,

I am now under doctor treatment so i wish to sell the monrose product in the lowest price...

1) Hydrating toner : still left 80% RM55

2) Rebalancing Day Cream : brand new(i had open it but never try or use it) RM90

3) Hydrating booster : still left 60% RM50

I have stopped using P.lotion for a few months already because I find it doesn't work too well on me. However, I just bought it again lately because of the RM30 voucher and gave it a shot again. It works again! :clap:

Good for you cherish! :D

I'm using purifying lotion and hydroboost now, and carrie advised me to do hydrating mask 3 times a week. What masks are u babes using?

3times a week is a bit costly leh...anyone got cheap and good hydrating mask to recommend?

Remember to cleanse internally as well. Cosmetics will only work for a certain time, then its effect will cease after that.

Good for you cherish! :D

I'm using purifying lotion and hydroboost now, and carrie advised me to do hydrating mask 3 times a week. What masks are u babes using?

3times a week is a bit costly leh...anyone got cheap and good hydrating mask to recommend?

You may try Missha's Super Aqua Oxygen Mask. I usually get Missha items from KBC in the LYN Forum. I am not sure if she has a thread here. I find Missha items to be cheap, yet effective in what they promise their products will do. You can also try the Super Aqua Cleanser, it has a very nice texture and face feels really clean later.

The Monrose products I find most effective is the Purifying Lotion and the Night Cream. I do not use anything else from their range, except the occasional Rebalancing Day Cream, depending on my skin's condition. Since the products are also costly, I match them with Missha products like Cleanser, Cream Cleanser, Mask and Toner and my skin's condition has really improved with this combination. PL can be drying so proper hydration is extremely necessary. I get more pimples when I do not hydrate. When I keep my skin nicely hydrated, it feels plump and soft to touch, pores also closes and less pimples come out. This is what I have discovered after many trial and error in the past. The Night Cream has also helped to even out my skin tone. My skin looks much clearer and fairer now.

I am not sure if I am allowed to post links to another thread here, so if you really want, please PM me and I will send you the link to the Missha thread so you can see if you want something from there too.

Cheers!

Corina

what is the difference and functions between night cream and night repair?

The Night Cream is thicker in texture, but hydrating effects is very very good, skin is supple and dewy the next day and marks and spots fade quickly within a few days of using and face continues to get clearly and fairer as time goes on. If you find it too rich you can alternate with any other night cream.

Night Repair is lighter in texture, also ok but personally not as effective as Night Cream. I use both and alternate between them depending on my skin condition on that particular day. Basically I use Night Cream as a treatment and Night Repair more like a maintenance. Hope this helps!

hye everybody

i heard a lot bout dis product

just want to ask u

if i want to use the purifying Lotion is it ok?

i heard that the dis one really gud to combact acne/pimple...is it true?

Yes, it's good and yes, it's true.

You may try Missha's Super Aqua Oxygen Mask. I usually get Missha items from KBC in the LYN Forum. I am not sure if she has a thread here. I find Missha items to be cheap, yet effective in what they promise their products will do. You can also try the Super Aqua Cleanser, it has a very nice texture and face feels really clean later.

The Monrose products I find most effective is the Purifying Lotion and the Night Cream. I do not use anything else from their range, except the occasional Rebalancing Day Cream, depending on my skin's condition. Since the products are also costly, I match them with Missha products like Cleanser, Cream Cleanser, Mask and Toner and my skin's condition has really improved with this combination. PL can be drying so proper hydration is extremely necessary. I get more pimples when I do not hydrate. When I keep my skin nicely hydrated, it feels plump and soft to touch, pores also closes and less pimples come out. This is what I have discovered after many trial and error in the past. The Night Cream has also helped to even out my skin tone. My skin looks much clearer and fairer now.

I am not sure if I am allowed to post links to another thread here, so if you really want, please PM me and I will send you the link to the Missha thread so you can see if you want something from there too.

Cheers!

Corina

hey corina,

thanks for ur reply :)

yes, monrose's product is pricey..how long have u used their products?

i've just starter a week ago and so far not much improvement...

PL kinda smell tho, smell like sai kua siong.. smells whem i apply it in morning..

hi charlie,

oh..whole set? how do u find the hydrating mask..good?

hi joanyee, Monrose has hydrating mask meh?? :rolleyes: i think they don't carry any mask yet... 8)

hi joanyee, Monrose has hydrating mask meh?? :rolleyes: i think they don't carry any mask yet... 8)

yup, they have..

Carrie actually recommend me to use it

here :http://www.mymonrose.com/products_gelmasque.htm

but it's kinda pricey and she advised me to do hydrating mask 3 times a week..

One jar can last 2 months only..so pricey!

finding other alternatives....any idea?

yup, they have..

This hydrating mask is actually the latest product which just released few days ago. I hav bought it but it only arrives me on next Monday.

Carrie said we only need to do this masque for twice a week since it is a very intensive hydrating mask. According to her, i only need to apply a thin layer each time i use it, so a bottle of it can last for quite some time wo... :rolleyes:

Hmm...If you find it pricey, u may try those hydrating mask in Skin Food Joan...I think it is about Rm30- Rm40 for a small tub.. :)

This hydrating mask is actually the latest product which just released few days ago. I hav bought it but it only arrives me on next Monday.

Carrie said we only need to do this masque for twice a week since it is a very intensive hydrating mask. According to her, i only need to apply a thin layer each time i use it, so a bottle of it can last for quite some time wo... :rolleyes:

Hmm...If you find it pricey, u may try those hydrating mask in Skin Food Joan...I think it is about Rm30- Rm40 for a small tub.. :)

if ur meaning the Skin Food Cucumcer soothing mask,its rm 38.50 :)

56_L.jpg

link: http://eng.theskinfood.com/shop/detail_cat...;sort_type=desc

hehe...let us know how is the mask after u try ya :)

skin food is good? i've never tried their products before...which one is good?

hm...it's time for me to browse through skin food page in myb :)

hehe...let us know how is the mask after u try ya :)

skin food is good? i've never tried their products before...which one is good?

hm...it's time for me to browse through skin food page in myb :)

to me skin food is affarable+satisfying result

skinfood works well for me @ least

tho different people react differently to the same product ;)

which one u want to know more about?

hi everyone.. the monrose products sound so interesting o

nw i m using mary kay products.. nt very effective to me :(

somemore my face gt worse wit ache poblems.. haiz..

so can anyone teach me wat i nit to do nw??

to me skin food is affarable+satisfying result

skinfood works well for me @ least

tho different people react differently to the same product ;)

which one u want to know more about?

oh..ok..sounds good..

hm..any hydration mask in tube form to recommend?

nw i m using mary kay products.. nt very effective to me :(

e

i used Mary Kay last time too. The mask formula 3 is good but other than that ok lor..

maybe u can try monrose cos the rpice almost the same as mary kay...

so far, i used for one week only, so cant tell whether good or not now... :)

Hi all. I used to have really smooth, pimple and oil free skin when i was having the pil. 2 months after i stopped taking the pil the problems came back again. Currently using Dermax product but find it pretty useless as pimples tend to grow on my chin and above the lips pretty often. Other areas are fine. Is there any starter kit for MonRose? Because i wan to try first and see whether it is effective.

oh..ok..sounds good..

hm..any hydration mask in tube form to recommend?

yea its affordable+good result

for hydration in tube type,do try skin food lettuce cucumber massage gel

700_L.jpg

link: http://eng.theskinfood.com/shop/detail_cat...tuce%20cucumber

QUOTE (joanyee @ Mar 28 2009, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yup, they have..

oooh...i just got to know there are 2 new products launched this month, the masque is one of it. smile.gif

QUOTE (lemonbaby @ Mar 28 2009, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Carrie said we only need to do this masque for twice a week since it is a very intensive hydrating mask. According to her, i only need to apply a thin layer each time i use it, so a bottle of it can last for quite some time wo... rolleyes.gif

Hmm...If you find it pricey, u may try those hydrating mask in Skin Food Joan...I think it is about Rm30- Rm40 for a small tub.. smile.gif

How do u feel abt mask lemonbaby?? rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Xiner @ Mar 29 2009, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nw i m using mary kay products.. nt very effective to me sad.gif

u may email to their consultant for consult. .. biggrin.gif

hey joanyee and charlie, here r some updates after using the hydrating mask.

Honestly speaking,i love this new gel masque very much wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif My face always have inadequate hydration, although i hv been using the previous aloe vera gel mask for almost everyday. But for this hydrating masque, i only do it twice a week but it is quite misturizing...

i like to touch my face each time after i wash it away with water, very soft n hydrates, i noticed it also brighten up my skin tone very much ! Oh ya, i hv no longer using the exfoliant now, becos i found the hydrating masque brighten my skin a lot, so i lazy to do the exfoliant liao laughing.gif

i bought monrose purifying lotion last 3 weeks and had been using it for 2 weeks since. But i only applied to one side of my jawline which had whiteheads and 3-4 pimples there. Yeah jus one side of my jawline..i jus dunno why tht area seems to be problematic than other part of my face. However i only applied once a day and not twice a day because i afraid it might dry up my skin. On the first week, i was so glad,most of my blackhead and whitehead around tht areas totally clear up wit no new one poppin up. I think this lotion works great on pimply face except that we can only applied on affected area or else it will be too dry for our skin. For hydration, i do a hydrating mask twice a week with Dermalogica Skin Hydratin Mask <-- recommeded as i can feel my face so so smooth after the application. smile.gif

QUOTE (lemonbaby @ Apr 23 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey joanyee and charlie, here r some updates after using the hydrating mask.

Honestly speaking,i love this new gel masque very much wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif My face always have inadequate hydration, although i hv been using the previous aloe vera gel mask for almost everyday. But for this hydrating masque, i only do it twice a week but it is quite misturizing...

i like to touch my face each time after i wash it away with water, very soft n hydrates, i noticed it also brighten up my skin tone very much ! Oh ya, i hv no longer using the exfoliant now, becos i found the hydrating masque brighten my skin a lot, so i lazy to do the exfoliant liao laughing.gif

wow, really that good ah...
how long can one tube last ya? very expensive la..