Sign in to follow this  
Sim Yee

A Date With Monrose,Germany

What is the minimum age to use Monrose product?

My daughter who is less than 10 years old has some pimples on her forehead. Wonder if I can use Monrose Purifying lotion on her pimples...

Any idea?

Thanks...

juz wanna share wif u all..

most of my frenz so surprise that i have become much fairer than b4...thx to monrose night cream...been use it for 1 month

i have eaten so many oily n fried food for past few days...now there are some whiteheads coming back to me now.. :cry: ...luckily i still have p.lotion :bounce: ...and gotta watch out on my daily meals now onwards...

hey peeps out there..dun hestitate to get monrose product...its really worth and it is working well...

i m still saving money to get rebalancing day cream and dermalogical masks...weeeeee!!

Didn't expect monrose family is getting much bigger just for a short period of time. i would like to share my sis story with everyone here..My sister has been using the full set of monrose products for around 2 months++. She has been suferred for acne for almost 8 months. She is a bit dissapointed with monrose's products which it doesn't really works on her acne during the first 4weeks when she started using them. By the way, she does admits that she is a very conscious and super tension person where she always take out the small mirror to check on her face, and a bit lazy to wash her face properly whenever putting on make up to work :doh: . But She is grateful to have a caring consultant like Carrie which always give her follow up email. Untill recently,she surendered ...she choose to follow all instruction given by monrose,which is the 9 steps from an article which written by carrie,and which i think is pretty useful for everyone. :thumbup1: She is extremly shock to see her acne condition were 90% improved in just 1 week! I asked her which step help her the most..And her answer is sleep early and never take out her mirror to check and squeezed her skin..ha... :D

From now, she loves monrose products pula..especially the purifying lotion..and she can even tell me "carrie is right, monrose products is not a magic products but it works beautifully on acne sufferers if you coorperate with the products well and i m not too late to find out this" i hope she is not " 3 mins hot" haaaa..

Oh yeah jia wen, i agreed with you, the acne article is really useful.. I always remind myself by reading it on and off. Especially to control my favourite junk food intake and wash my face throughly when use night cream lol..By the way, in my heart,Carrie is a very special consultant in this beauty market. To me, she is a Champion,I salute her a lot! :praisegod::praisegod: I have learnt a word from her which She always tell me " Be Patient...." heeee... :P After i hafal all her knowledge,wonder i can be a good consultant like her ?? :whistling: ( dreaming la..)

Didn't expect monrose family is getting much bigger just for a short period of time. i would like to share my sis story with everyone here..My sister has been using the full set of monrose products for around 2 months++. She has been suferred for acne for almost 8 months. She is a bit dissapointed with monrose's products which it doesn't really works on her acne during the first 4weeks when she started using them. By the way, she does admits that she is a very conscious and super tension person where she always take out the small mirror to check on her face, and a bit lazy to wash her face properly whenever putting on make up to work :doh: . But She is grateful to have a caring consultant like Carrie which always give her follow up email. Untill recently,she surendered ...she choose to follow all instruction given by monrose,which is the 9 steps from an article which written by carrie,and which i think is pretty useful for everyone. :thumbup1: She is extremly shock to see her acne condition were 90% improved in just 1 week! I asked her which step help her the most..And her answer is sleep early and never take out her mirror to check and squeezed her skin..ha... :D

From now, she loves monrose products pula..especially the purifying lotion..and she can even tell me "carrie is right, monrose products is not a magic products but it works beautifully on acne sufferers if you coorperate with the products well and i m not too late to find out this" i hope she is not " 3 mins hot" haaaa..

hie jiawen, may i know wats the 9 steps article written by Carrie? Do you mind sharing with us here? Thanks in advance.

hie jiawen, may i know wats the 9 steps article written by Carrie? Do you mind sharing with us here? Thanks in advance.

huh...its very long.. By the way, she will email you once you are using monrose products. :wink3: By the way, like caridee said, Monrose products are really Wonderful :wub: Like my self, it works very well on my skin even it i hardly practice the step..hee... :P

Hi babes, i still have not receive confirmation from shadowprincess regarding the spree and since the promo will be ending not long, i decide to do it anyway. :P So if any of u wanna share orders in order to buy at lower price, pls pm me or you can post on the Ai Candy affaire thread.

So how it works? In brief, after accumulating all orders, let's say the total before the minus the offer price is RM500. N the real total to pay is RM350, so we are able to get 30% discount. So what we pay for products that we order is minus 30% for every single item and also add in the postage and a minor handling charge. It will still be cheaper than buying the products at full price in the end. I hope i am able to explain properly but if you dont understand, pls clarify with me k? :)

sorry, may i know wht is the meaning of double cleanse?

Jolynlee, Double cleansing step is important for everyone especially if we are living in a hot country. It means first cleanse with milky type cleanser to cleanse away all dirt,oil and impurities.Then double cleanse with either gel or foam cleanser. I have tried Monrose gentle cleansing gel,i like it. :wub: Although it doesn't come with bubble when i wash my face, but its surprisingly to find my face very clean and smooth after towel off. Doesn't leave any sticky feeling. I think its real good for sensitive skin.

Hello, may i ask is it safe to order MonRose through net, i'm 1st-timer, so abit worry lar.

Sonijia, we are living it the 21st century now. Technology is very advance with internet service already. Even my mum used to buy things through internet. She hardly go shopping one but she shop a lot online! ^_^ She buy laptop online, buy camera online, buy skin care and body lotion online, buy herbal supplements and vitamins online, she even buy dresses online! She is even better than us young ppl lol. :lol: So don't worry sonijia, many of the forumers here have bought monrose products online . :wink3:

Sounds dodgy la....how come all the users in this forum doesn't have an avatar and a signature and all users are posting mostly in this forum? And also most users have less than 10 postings?? hmm....its like someone purportedly created all these users to promote this obscure skin care..ehehe..

Sounds dodgy la....how come all the users in this forum doesn't have an avatar and a signature and all users are posting mostly in this forum? And also most users have less than 10 postings?? hmm....its like someone purportedly created all these users to promote this obscure skin care..ehehe..

I thought of this too... Coz all of them sound so professional in explaining stuff...

yahloh hehe i noticed that too and the users seem all joined in november last yr.

I thought of this too... Coz all of them sound so professional in explaining stuff...

Not all sound prof...only the person who started this thread....

yahloh hehe i noticed that too and the users seem all joined in november last yr.

Yea all users less than 10 postings and all seem to ask the same darn questions..and best part some users just joined to participate in this thread by asking one question n thats it.

Yea all users less than 10 postings and all seem to ask the same darn questions..and best part some users just joined to participate in this thread by asking one question n thats it.

:shakehead: wow u rili investigate them one by one ah?

........ yes, all these makes me worry. :(

Normal lol..Definitely only user post their comments . sorry,my english not very good..by the way, a fren recommend monrose to me and invite me to join malaysianbabes to look for this topic, i saw it on the first page then. I m here just to look for solution ,i don't need to ask hundred question if i get all my answer from other post. like that also wrong ka..why should i create so many question on forum? i just have to call up to talk to the consultant to look for professional advice to answer all my question. since this ia good product and it help my problem and cant i share this feeling to everyone.. it means i have to create a long tread like sim yee do? i will do it if my english is better..

To my point of view, Carrie,their consultant is darn professional . she will explained to you in details when you call up until you don't have any question for your skin problem. Just name out any one of the saloon or any beauty shop like skin food, body shop, counter brand..etc...which can give you follow up call or email every 7 days untill your skin is much better? I dont think there is any even after you have signed up a expensive course or you have purchase bulks of products from the center. But Carrie can do that. and i think this is why we don't have much question here. For those who has called up to talk to her,i believe you do have the same feeling like me. For forum which have thousand of qustion for 1 product is because there is no one there to help them,so they need to rely on other users. I m pretty sad to see this, again, i want to say thank you to Fuji apple who invited me to join myb from other website. she had cured my sister acne who has been with her for years. She has very low self esteem for the past few years due to this acne condition.

Yup, she definately not an 'user', or simple as that... She sounds too professional and seems like working in Monrose company coz she knows everything too well... Sounds like she's the 'Carrie'...

Yup, she definately not an 'user', or simple as that... She sounds too professional and seems like working in Monrose company coz she knows everything too well... Sounds like she's the 'Carrie'...

i was thinking the same thing too haha :P

but i don't mind whether she is the Carrie or whatsoever

i think as long as the products are good then i am fine with it

I don't understand why people want to create such a unproductive issue here? I am also an acne sufferer years ago but eventually Monrose products healed my problem and everything is under controlled. My purpose to setup this thread, apparently is to encourage other acne sufferers to have at least a chance to solve their problem. Rather than spending big bucks in beauty saloon which the outcome is not compromising. Ok, may be there is other competitor here who are jeolous or unhappy about the progress of monrose family or the business of Monrose. Well, i believe all users here are wise enough to make a good judgement. I believe we are here to look for a good method and effective products to solved our skin problem. Thank you.

Hi everyone. i m new here. But i guess i have joined this thread at the wrong timing :P Marilyn invited me to join this topic ( haaaaa.. hope it wont be problem by clarify myself first :D )

Sim yee,what i concern the most is my back pimples.can purifying lotion be apply on the back? i got to know the price has increased to 108, but i still see website showing 98..

hey all babes...

I stumbled across an old thread on myb, somewhere early last year and there is a forum on monrose also ...I have to agree with dapsta, this monrose thread is very dodgy coz I saw the exact same story posted by simyee here on another thread with the username " carrie "...the story is practically like a cut and paste thing..I dint want to say anything bout this since there is no evidence as the thread has been deleted...but now that someone has brought this issue up so I thought it is only fair for me to say something here..

it is okay if simyee wants to promote for monrose or if she is carrie herself as long as her products are really good...but it is really unethical to pretend as other users posting questions and then talking bad about other products/brands........

oh I also found that someone by the name of " carrie " actively promoting monrose's products on another forum, malaysiabrides and if you babes really read, her style of writing is very much similar to our "simyee" on this thread...even her story on malaysiabrides are almost the same as what simyee posted here..(p.s : she mentioned about takin birth control pill, spent almost 10k on products..etc etc,..the sentences she used in msiabrides are so similar if not alike to our simyee here..)

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=317

You babes be the JUDGE !!! :)

Edited by dazzlingme

hey all babes...

I stumbled across an old thread on myb, somewhere early last year and there is a forum on monrose also ...I have to agree with dapsta, this monrose thread is very dodgy coz I saw the exact same story posted by simyee here on another thread with the username " carrie "...the story is practically like a cut and paste thing..I dint want to say anything bout this since there is no evidence as the thread has been deleted...but now that someone has brought this issue up so I thought it is only fair for me to say something here..

it is okay if simyee wants to promote for monrose or if she is carrie herself as long as her products are really good...but it is really unethical to pretend as other users posting questions and then talking bad about other products/brands........

oh I also found that someone by the name of " carrie " actively promoting monrose's products on another forum, malaysiabrides and if you babes really read, her style of writing is very much similar to our "simyee" on this thread...even her story on malaysiabrides are almost the same as what simyee posted here..(p.s : she mentioned about takin birth control pill, spent almost 10k on products..etc etc,..the sentences she used in msiabrides are so similar if not alike to our simyee here..)

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=317

You babes be the JUDGE !!! :)

ahahah..someone has done an even more extensive research. It sounds so true. Are there any REAL members that has used this product. Well at least a Premium member from MYB who can testify to this product? I don't wanna hear it from all the users who has just been created for the purpose of cranking up hits in this topic. Sorry for being so blunt but someone's gotta say something about this. I am quite a blunt person. So, FREE SPEECH!