Sign in to follow this  
Sushi

Hair extensions

Quen^nie, wah.. so high maintainance. I also want to do hair extension le.. but now have to think about it. :lol: Thanks for the info!!

I checked with A Cut Above and according to them, extensions done on the whole head usually takes 25-30 sets of the extension. For 16" length, each set costs RM75 and for 20", its RM85 per set.....

soooo minimum price will be

75x25 = RM1875 for 16"

or 85x25 = RM2125 for 20"

anyone know of other places which dont cost so much?

Last CNY, my bf did hair extension, the saloon guy charged him RM 25 per extension, because his hair is short, so they take one piece and cut into two... but still the price of one... he did it in a saloon in SS15 Subang

what is the name of the salon in SS15??? Maybe u can let u know too.... :clapclap:

I checked with A Cut Above and according to them, extensions done on the whole head usually takes 25-30 sets of the extension. For 16" length, each set costs RM75 and for 20", its RM85 per set.....

soooo minimum price will be

75x25 = RM1875 for 16"

or 85x25 = RM2125 for 20"

anyone know of other places which dont cost so much?

Wow, :shocking: So expensive.. I am also interested but dont think I have the money to do it.. ^_^

i think the number of strands depends on your hair

my cousin did it and she put in around 90-100 strands

so expensive... but she did in australia

if it's rm10 per strand by the students in a cut above,

then 10 x 100 = rm1000

i think the number of strands depends on your hair

my cousin did it and she put in around 90-100 strands

so expensive... but she did in australia

if it's rm10 per strand by the students in a cut above,

then 10 x 100 = rm1000

tEddysWinkLe, where did your cousin do it?? How much did it cost??

I don't want a student to do it. I'd rather pay RM2000 than to pay RM1000 and 1 month later, I am botak...no thanks!

kawaiiakira i don't know where she did wor...

i just remember once when she came back,

her hair grew from shoulder length to butt length

so i asked her and she said she had extensions done back there in aussie

i heard its popular trend in demand now but somehow i also need info where it can be done in kl.

popular things always expensive....

A Cut Above does it

really?should go n ask the them for more info..eyh..must be very beautiful then..short can get long,long can get short back..hehe :P

really?should go n ask the them for more info..eyh..must be very beautiful then..short can get long,long can get short back..hehe :P

hair extension can do de hair long rite?? but y from long 2 short... dats is hair cut... :shocking:

hair extension can do de hair long rite?? but y from long 2 short... dats is hair cut... :shocking:

oh hahaha i mean when to removed the extensions.i watch britney slots on channel V,the time she performed in europe,her hair designer removed the extensions n she said "i feel like i dun have any hair..lol!!" :lol1::lol1:

oh hahaha i mean when to removed the extensions.i watch britney slots on channel V,the time she performed in europe,her hair designer removed the extensions n she said "i feel like i dun have any hair..lol!!" :lol1::lol1:

haha... :lol: ya.. when remove de hair feel lyk veli light.. sum of de top artist even hav bad hair extension...

haha... :lol: ya.. when remove de hair feel lyk veli light.. sum of de top artist even hav bad hair extension...

hahhaa that really funny i think thats y i laugh like crazy :lol1::lol1: redi when britney said it with her wanna puke face..coz her hair gone redi!! :lol::lol:

i did my hair extension last week in hong kong :wink3:

20 pieces of hair = hk $3

imagine if whole hair :X

how many million T.T"

spend around hk $240 for just a small amount of hair extension ^_^

Edited by zyniz

Other than A Cut Above, where else can get cheap extension.. Is it like those colour extensions that's in trend years ago? they use glue one? o.O when wanna take off have to cut ah?

HELP!!URGENT QUESTION!I HAD MY HAIR CUT WRONGLY DUE TO MISCOMM WITH THE STYLIST!CAN EXTENSION HELPS ME

COVER UP THE UGLYNESS?!!PLSS PLSS PLSS PLSS GIRLS I NEED UR ADVISE N OPINION!N WHERE CAN I GET MOST CHEAPEST

EXTENSION PRICE SINCE I HAVE SPENT MUCH ON THIS UGLY NEW HAIR??N I WANT TO KNOW AVAILABLE LENGTH.ITS ALL

STATED HERE 16" TO 20"!I DUN NEED THAT LONG.I WOULD LIKE TO SEEK AROUND 11"-12" LONG? HELP!!!WAAAAAA!

:crybaby: :crybaby:

Edited by lois_lane

DOES THE PRICE VARY DUE TO THE LENGTH N CAN I GET CHEAPER PRICE FOR MEDIUM LENGTH??DO U KNOW HOW MUCH IF I USED 11"-12" LONG?

PLSSSS!SOMEBODY REPLY ME!!I REALLY 100000X NEED EXTENSIONS!!