Sign in to follow this  
Sushi

Hair extensions

I am interested too on Clip On Hair Extension.. can anyone share some pics here and PM me the price? Real Human Hair Clip On Extension, how many clips are needed for one full head? wub.gif

hi gurls
i thought of hving hair extensions lately so i asked my friend she recumended fusion salon in klcc and she asked me to go for JO the hair artist coz she is good but i really don't know if she is good in hair extensions or not
anyway i went and asked
they said 100 pics cost 500rm

is it ok ? any one hv experiance wed them ? or do u recumand any where els
thanks

hello there, i'm helping my sis to look for salons (no DIY extensions please) that do good hair extensions and i noticed some of the recommendations are kinda outdated (price might differ and stylists might've left the salons edi). anyway, this is what i have gathered from the more recent posts by members.

K Care at SS2
Top Passion by James
Fusion salon at KLCC by Jo

any more recommendations? will really appreciate it. thanks a lot! :)

[quote name='ruoee' date='04 December 2009 - 11:31 AM' timestamp='1259897506' post='576293']
hello there, i'm helping my sis to look for salons (no DIY extensions please) that do good hair extensions and i noticed some of the recommendations are kinda outdated (price might differ and stylists might've left the salons edi). anyway, this is what i have gathered from the more recent posts by members.

K Care at SS2
Top Passion by James
Fusion salon at KLCC by Jo

any more recommendations? will really appreciate it. thanks a lot! [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

You can try shunji in midvalley. I saw from their fanpage competition some customers did it too... quite nice

[url="http://www.facebook.com/ShunjiMatsuoMidvalley#/photo.php?pid=2785668&id=96680763949"]http://www.facebook.com/ShunjiMatsuoMidvalley#/photo.php?pid=2785668&id=96680763949[/url]

[quote name='Sushi' timestamp='1144702422' post='247230']
Have any of you done hair extension before? I would like to give it a try since my hair is growing so slow and I would like to have long hair before my sis's wedding. Also, is it popular in malaysia? Do they have this service?
[/quote]

You can try to search at Taobao. It's cheap in RM when convert from RMB. You need taobao agent to help you buy. They won't accept other overseas payment method.

On 2008/7/13 at 11:57 PM, Dina said:

I love my hair extension....but i know it wont last long...juz did it 3 weeks ago

if you want your hair extensions to stay longer, you should be care about the way to wash especially the real hair extensions as well as other details of it. ThisĀ how long do hair extensions last maybe helpful for you with the tips to care about your hair extension.

Edited by rebeccaair