Sign in to follow this  
xiaopei

Height of the heels you wear?

83 members have voted

1. 1. How many inch(es) the heels that you wear?

• 1 - 1 1/2
    • 2 - 2 1/2
    • 3 - 3 1/2
    • 4 - 4 1/2
    • 5 - 5 1/2

Mmmm..so interesting to read from all you babes. yes, heels really make one look more sexy and especially worn with the right accessories amd matching dress. though some may walk and fell good in very higheels(3" and abv) some may even be ok with the medium heels(1.5"-2.5"). keeping one's feet in heels at least once a day for som hours is great and ok...but if you hve to walk and be in them for long hours ...you hve to beware the effects they hve on ur feet,toes and ankle joints. evertherless i love higheeled ladies....ha,ha,....but spare the feet some rest like having flats in the office and always wear the right type of stockings or pantyhose to protect your veins in them. ladies please wear them....and look great enjoy all the beautiful shoes that have been creted for your feet and flaunt them....so to speak. seeing a lady in heels is the most appealing in my everyday life...like spicing up the blood rush...ha,ha,. given chance i would shoe my ladies to heels of abt 3" and abv....the higher the better....of ourse with the right design and support. hve fun ladies wer your heels everyday...even though you are taller ...dun shun away....it creates the mood....bye and take care.

my favorites are the peeptoes, pointytoe sexy pumps and the single strap mules....what are yours....mmm.

sunny,

wah u wearing on 3-4"? I pengsan!

Do u just wear them, do u walk on them ?

You must use Osim I squueze! (kekeke)

I normally wear only 1" or 2" (that also has to be wedges)

Edited by sukkimi

I usually wears heels tat'r between 3 to 4 1/2 inch.. Except if I'm gonna walk alot, then it'll be around 2 inch. No choice! If dun wear heels, I'm short!

H

Hi, to all babes who are not shure on how to find the measurement for yout higheels.

You measure the heel of the shoes abt 1/2" inwards ...from the tip that touches the ground till the top of the insoles to gey the actual heel height. getting the measurement from the heel at the highest point is not the real heel height. try that.

mine are 2-3 inches. looks great, feels horrible. haha.. actually its the straps that are hurting, for heels of these height. but strappy heels look so good.......

Usually it's 2-2.5" heels to office. Minimal walking plus I drive there so no problem.

But when I go out to shop or when I need to do some walking its either flats or pumps with kitten heels. Hehe.

Higher heels are for dinner or some important function.

I love heel. I also like to wear from 2" to 3" heels. Because I am short. The best look is 3" heels according to the article, don't know how true is it. But my hubby like me to wear 3" one, he said my legs looks more nice.

:bounce: I am a shoe addict and shorty. Love high heels 3-4inches, but I got big boobs and bad back so can't wear for shopping :cry: But now the platform heels in fashion so 4-5inches heels are actually only 2-3.5inches... can cheat and wear liao. My bf say he prefer me in flats cos short short and cute cute :bash: But he is very tall 6'2

Usually wear 1& 1/2inch

3 inches is the absolute max for me. I tried 4 inches once and almost died while walking.

Edited by kittyminkie

3 inches is the absolute max for me. I tried 4 inches once and almost died while walking.

You're right, I never try with 4" high heel during Chinese New Year, mygodness... just 2 hours wearing then my toe very painful.

max 2" n only for wedding

For me depends loh, like me only 5 feet tall, so I have to wear 3 inches high heel weeding shoes during my weeding. If not, I will very short view from photo.

hm..max for me is 3 inch. usually i wear 2.5 inch only. as for strappy shoes, i'm very fussy. must be nice looking and comfy..like that very difficult to buy coz nice looking=torture when wearing them.

hm..max for me is 3 inch. usually i wear 2.5 inch only. as for strappy shoes, i'm very fussy. must be nice looking and comfy..like that very difficult to buy coz nice looking=torture when wearing them.

By the way, may I know how to upload picture in our post? Because I have 2 picture of shoes want to upload to this thread so that other people can help me to find the shoes.

i like 3 - 4" lol.. most of my shoe is that high, beside my slipper which is 1" ++ and my sport shoe lor

even shopping or walk alot also like at least 2 1/2 =)

but my fren dun like me wearing high heels.. lol.. they always complain i m too high.. XD i m 170cm..

I have heels ranging from 2 inches to 4 1/2 inches, i pick them according to ocassion.

But if i need to do some serious walking, i'll just wear my Crocs of Glads Sandals :wub:

3" or so almost 80% of the time (mostly on working days)

Yeah me too. I like the look when i wear heels which is more than 3 inches, it makes me looked slimmer, taller and sexier.