Sign in to follow this  
xiaopei

Height of the heels you wear?

83 members have voted

1. 1. How many inch(es) the heels that you wear?

• 1 - 1 1/2
    • 2 - 2 1/2
    • 3 - 3 1/2
    • 4 - 4 1/2
    • 5 - 5 1/2

1.5 inch is okay....if more inch make my leg pain!

maybe you over weigh?

mostly 4 inches- 5 inches though :)

I voted all.

heel are like my besties~

Allthough I'm not short but i just love it~

i wear all sort of height/length.

but i just really hate the short heels...

all my teacher wear those type i really hate it....

i usually wear 3 1/2 inches heels. oh btw im also 170cm, so i usually get very tall when i wear heels.

wearing heels are fine. it boosts a womens' confidence and it helps me to stop from hunching back, but wearing it too long? thats just plain abusing your feet. i wore my zara oxfords and shopped for 7 hours and it hurt pretty bad :\

and wedges, are by far one of the most comfortable pair of heels i've ever used, no matter how high! :D

Around 3 inch and I wear them whenever I step out of my house ;D

I started off like most of us and used to wear my heels according to the occasion which didn't exceed 3inches.

I then met my ex who was close to 6 feet tall and started wearing heels higher than 3inches most of the time as I didn't wanted to look short and also due to his request and preference in taller girls. We were together for about 3yrs and I got used to wearing 4-5inch heels and also platforms. I must admit that I started to love stilettos and heels as it made my legs look good in skirts, dresses or simple jeans. I had built my confidence in walking tall and balancing myself in high heels and my whole body looked much slimmer that Im currently facing a problem.... I have to look for someone who is a 6 footer or start wearing shorter heels.

I too have a collection of platform heels which are 4-6inches high and I really love them as the effective height is much lesser than the actual heel height and put less strain on the feet. It is also easier to walk in platforms as I choose the ones with the tip which is curved upwards and provides good support for walking and dancing. The wedge platforms are also my fav especially for dancing as they are stable and comfy.

2.5" averagely.. highest of my heels are 3.5"

i recently fell in love with a pair of heels by Christian Louboutin, the black one with the red sole... i't;ll be on my wishlist on my next trip to europe... i think that'll be easily more than 3.5" as shown on pix... it would break my records... biggrin.gif

I tend to look at the occasion and what I'm wearing. If I'm channeling French chic ie striped Breton tee with skinny pants or jeans then I wear ballet flats; if it's boho chic with maxi skirt, it's wedges or flat sandals. If it's a formal function where I don't have to walk so much max would be 3". Office hours 2-21/2" I need to be able to move relatively fast tongue.gif Weekend and casual hours, it's either flat sandals or peep toes in and around the same height. Wish I could rock those higher heels but not keen on twisting my ankles running after my son!!

Is there a 0.5 inch heels? Well..basically, heels that are almost non-existent works best for me. I've got a feet condition, layman calls them 'flat-feet'. Basically, the base of my foot doesn't have an arch like normal people, so, wearing heels in the long run would kill my back. xD But, a girl NEEDS to have some heels, so, barely-there heels are OK for me. Wedges are fine too, just not too high. I have a pair of 1 inch wedges and I sprained my ankle after that. If it' dinner nights where I know I wouldn't be walking lots, then, 2 inches is fine. With beauty, come pain, so no pain, no gain. xD