Sign in to follow this  
michellechen

theng's new hair style

Theng, nice hair... Actually I prefer natural color like tht... thumbup.gif

thanks...i quite like it too!!! blushing.gifblushing.gif

Yea.., Shawn very "fai fai" 1... tongue.gif

Jane, I knw his name all d while is Gibson wor... Both of them look so alike, if hairstyle also same, dunno how 2 differentiate... no2.gif

huh?but i don think they look alike ler....they do look like bro...but not twins....even ppl who work there oso said they don look alike..... lookaround.gif

haha....gibson?okok....i'll ask him again when next time i go..... tongue.gif

gosh, it's shawn, de famous stylist...

mix up de name dy goof.gif

haha...nmind ler dear.. laughing.gif

yup...i went there....did u????i think i saw u 2day in sg wang.............. unsure.gif

i went too!!! tongue.gif

Huh..? Then how come u 1 2 color again 2 mths later..? tongue.gif

hehe...coz quite like only ma..not very satisfied!!! tongue.gif

huh?but i don think they look alike ler....they do look like bro...but not twins....even ppl who work there oso said they don look alike..... lookaround.gif

haha....gibson?okok....i'll ask him again when next time i go..... tongue.gif

Huh? unsure.gif R v talkin bout d same person...??? Gibson told me they r twins wor... Although I dun really knw them so well, but I'v talked 2 both of them n d way they talk also so alike... "fai fai" 1... But Shawn's hair r mor trendy, always colored n Gib's mor neat n tidy type, saw him with black/natural color hair most of d time...

Huh? unsure.gif R v talkin bout d same person...??? Gibson told me they r twins wor... Although I dun really knw them so well, but I'v talked 2 both of them n d way they talk also so alike... "fai fai" 1... But Shawn's hair r mor trendy, always colored n Gib's mor neat n tidy type, saw him with black/natural color hair most of d time...

haha....yaa...shawn told me they r twins 2...

u mean u said that they look alike its becoz both of them oso talk 'fai fai' 1???ya lar...both of them r like that 1...but i don think they look like twins lar...but can tell they r brothers lar

haha....yaa...shawn told me they r twins 2...

u mean u said that they look alike its becoz both of them oso talk 'fai fai' 1???ya lar...both of them r like that 1...but i don think they look like twins lar...but can tell they r brothers lar

Not only d way they talked but appearance wise 2...