Sign in to follow this  
chayen

natural clenx tea

when to gardian and saw this natural tea,made from a ogarnic herbal and green tea ,come with a very nice packing ,and selling at Rm 28.80 for 20 teabags mean can consume for 20days!!!! it can effectively expel waste,fat, oil and toxin from our body after our meal ,and is the prefered choice for regulating bowel movements and reducing body weight, sound good anybody try this cleansing & slimming tea b4? i think is a new launch product.

feel great !!!!!yesterday after dinner i drink it (can make two cup) and drink two cup la...ha..teast very nice is differen from other what tea and wat dtox tea......

This morning went to po po at morning ,wah po po a lot and can feel very very easy ,and black colour and very busuk,i think this really what we call buang toxin ha.,,and today lunch time when toilet one time ,tell you all really feel great!!!!!thats why branded is branded la......really help

thanks to nh detoxlim coz provide us a very quality cleansing tea and wort to try cos only selling at RM28.80 20 tea bag!!!!! will keeping update here.....

Edited by nimi

I've been on natural cleanx tea for almost 1 month now.. want to buy another box,Apparently not only does it phisically flush out the waste, but it also help to strengthen our organs,i can feel it really do the detoxification for our body ,because the po po is very busuk, really feel great!!! :clapclap:no more blooded tummy also feel great,everything feel great!!!!and also soften my jelawat problem !!!!yes!!!!wort to try!!!feel it yourself .thanks to clenx tea really work on me.

yup,my good fren lost so much weight after taking nh detoxslim!!!!from L size become M size in just 2 months lar.....going to be s size :shocking:

BUT she got a lot of pimples now!!!very unlucky one.........is that due to imbalance diet?????

I tried Natural Clenx Tea sometime back but soon gave up on it, not because it didnt work. It did but I noticed that the main ingredient in it is SENNA. It's very dangerous to ur intestinal lining to stay on senna for too long. It is a stimulant and a wonderful laxative, but prolonged usage can cause damage to intestina lining, and create dependency on it and you wont be able to have normal bowel functions. In other words, it actually weakens ur bowels over time. So for those who are still on it, try to reduce intake. Instead of everyday, try once every 3 days or sthing like that. Because I am an avid consumer of cleansing teas too and I rely on these things much to clear up by waste but Ive now switched to Kinohimitsu detox tea which is senna and caffeine free. Ive also recently purchased Puri Tea by Le Senz which is raspberry tea leaf based.

I tried Natural Clenx Tea sometime back but soon gave up on it, not because it didnt work. It did but I noticed that the main ingredient in it is SENNA. It's very dangerous to ur intestinal lining to stay on senna for too long. It is a stimulant and a wonderful laxative, but prolonged usage can cause damage to intestina lining, and create dependency on it and you wont be able to have normal bowel functions. In other words, it actually weakens ur bowels over time. So for those who are still on it, try to reduce intake. Instead of everyday, try once every 3 days or sthing like that. Because I am an avid consumer of cleansing teas too and I rely on these things much to clear up by waste but Ive now switched to Kinohimitsu detox tea which is senna and caffeine free. Ive also recently purchased Puri Tea by Le Senz which is raspberry tea leaf based.

sure you are the pesonal from Kinohimitsu :loser: ,how you know the ingredient of the clenx tea? i already check with MOH if the contain have SENNA it can not approved by them!!!!all the pepole here Nh Clensx tea is already Approved by MInistry of Health Malaysia mean is very safe to consume ,you all can go and check it out the Kinohimitsu is don have MAL NO mean don have any approvel from MOH ,so which is safe for you to consume you all can think by yourself !!!! Teff don head sell your product here ,here is sharing good thing not for you do push the product understand ,this teff also doing same thing in trodetox forum pls go and check it out Hey Teff babes forum not welcome the peopel like YOU!!!!!! if want to sell product pls do Ad in news paper la......

sure you are the pesonal from Kinohimitsu :loser: ,how you know the ingredient of the clenx tea? i already check with MOH if the contain have SENNA it can not approved by them!!!!all the pepole here Nh Clensx tea is already Approved by MInistry of Health Malaysia mean is very safe to consume ,you all can go and check it out the Kinohimitsu is don have MAL NO mean don have any approvel from MOH ,so which is safe for you to consume you all can think by yourself !!!! Teff don head sell your product here ,here is sharing good thing not for you do push the product understand ,this teff also doing same thing in trodetox forum pls go and check it out Hey Teff babes forum not welcome the peopel like YOU!!!!!! if want to sell product pls do Ad in news paper la......

Nimi,

Firstly, dont be an IDIOT.

Secondly, "i already check with MOH if the contain have SENNA it can not approved by them!!!!" Man, before you give someone else crap, look in the mirror first or at least try to educate yourself beforehand! Dont come in here and "cling clang" like an empty vessel. You'll make yourself look and sound FOOLISH if you arent already! You dont even seem to know what SENNA is to begin with. Do your research, man!! And so much for MOH checks..dont try to pull a "stunt" by providing us with a crock of BOLLOCKS.

Do you even know that SENNA is the PRIMARY herb in most cleansing teas out there??? And you got the cheek to say that if a product contains senna it wouldnt be approved by MOH??? My foot! My gosh, you seriously are ignorant and foolish all at once. Why dont you take a break and start looking at the box for once??? Maybe that'll help you get to your senses!

Oh, and I just happen to be a person whose knowledge about LAXATIVES and DIGESTIVE HERBS is well beyond yours (too bad for you eh?)! And I for one, never said that SENNA is dangerous! I said that it is unsafe to consume in the LONG RUN. You dont even seem to know your stuff so dont come here and try to accuse me of being a salesperson for Kinohimitsu, just because I know my stuff.

Nimi, please enlighten me....WTF is wrong with you? I am involved in so many forums and if I want to tell people of my personal experiences with cleansing teas then IT IS MY PROBLEM dont you think?? If I wanna share my SLIMMING AND CLEANSING TIPS with the entire virtual world, is it also any of your problem? Is it any of your business to begin with? Does that make me a salesperson who's trying to peddle my stuff online?? And by me mentioning about Puri Tea in my last post, does that make me a PURI TEA SALESPERSON TOO??? Think before you speak...a stupid person doesnt come across as stupid until he opens up his mouth to speak....yeah, now you know why that phrase was coined, dont you???

Also, if I prefer KINOHIMITSU than CLENX TEA, but you otherwise, does it make my opinion so different and so biased that you'd have to go on and on being a bitter person and accusing me of TRYING TO SELL KINOHIMITSU in this Forum?? Oh come on, you are seriously turning this whole decent conversation into a HUGE JOKE!

And Nimi, apart from having to learn more on products you CLAIM to consume, FOR GOODNESS SAKE, brush up on your ENGLISH.....

To all the other readers, am sorry for this huge fiasco Nimi has turned this thread into.... It's so embarrassing to have to reply to Nimi this way but accusation is something I can and will not tolerate.

i know my english is no good ,say more talk more is no point all the friend here will understand what i mean betul tak ! you are the new comer here so behave your self !!! we are sharing the good thing here not to sell the product here !!!!!and we know you try to push the khinomitsu tea here ok if you nak baut like that pls open the forum for yourself !!!!

i know my english is no good ,say more talk more is no point all the friend here will understand what i mean betul tak ! you are the new comer here so behave your self !!! we are sharing the good thing here not to sell the product here !!!!!and we know you try to push the khinomitsu tea here ok if you nak baut like that pls open the forum for yourself !!!!

Excuse me?? "New Comer"???? Nimi..Nimi...stop embarrassing yourself further! What gives you the idea that there's a "senior-junior", "old comer", "new comer" thing in FORUMS??? HAHAHAHHAHAHA...you dont even know how the internet works, let alone manners! dont try to preach to others about behaving themselves, when you are by far, the RUDEST in here! go look yourself in the mirror first as I said before you speak and stop making yourself look more and more STUPID in each of your posts! You should be so ashamed of yourself!

"we are sharing the good thing here not to sell the product here !!!!!and we know you try to push the khinomitsu tea here ok if you nak baut like that pls open the forum for yourself !!!!" ARE YOU THAT SELF ABSORBED TO THINK THAT ONLY WHAT YOU CONSUME WORKS AND WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SUGGEST IN HERE ARE MERELY FOR "SALES" PURPOSES? Seriously, you cant be that shallow...!!

And WTF is "baut?" pray, do tell... LOL :)

With that, I rest my case.

I come in peace...

I would like to know where can I get this KINOHIMITSU Tea? How much is it? And may I know how often should we take it ? Is it really true that you can lose weight drinking that?

Actually I just wanna reduce my stomach part....any idea?

Just to inform you babes, be careful in whatever you're purchasing. Slimming teas and slimming pills WORKS because there are a certain reactive ingredient in them. Especially if they work fast. Do not take too much of anything. Even good thing if taken in an excess will be harmful. However, I practice a cup of green tea daily. Not really a natural cleansing tea but at least its natural eh? :)

I come in peace...

I would like to know where can I get this KINOHIMITSU Tea? How much is it? And may I know how often should we take it ? Is it really true that you can lose weight drinking that?

Actually I just wanna reduce my stomach part....any idea?

Hi Mixybabe....pheewwww....it's such a relief to see someone being polite for a change (in this thread) instead of SOMEONE who seems to have her panties like perpetually in a bunch! LOL ;)

I usually buy my Kinohimitsu tea from Carrefour coz its much cheaper there compared to pharmacies. It's RM16-90 for a pack of 14 teabags (as opposed to RM19-90 elsewhere). I usually take it after lunch, 1 teabag a day (re-used twice only).

I must say that it did play a part in my weight loss, ie; am not saying that Kinohimitsu tea alone reduced my body weight. Must also tell you that I embarked on a colon cleansing regime beforehand, and this was back in September 2007. I did Juvanex for 7 days (it's a 7 day programme, fibre based colon cleanser that u can get in Watson's & Caring pharmacies) then I maintained my cleansed colon by drinking 4-5 litres of green tea everyday (from 9am to 1pm) then I have lunch as usual, then 3pm onwards I drink Kinohimitsu tea and water for the rest of the day/evening. You may have light dinner thereafter (avoid rice at all costs). I lost 6 kgs within 2 months after almost a year of trying EVERYTHING in the market to no avail.

And just to share with you, I recently bought Puri Tea by Le Senz (got mine from a booth just outside a chinese herb shop called Yin Onn in Midvalley, near Carrefour entrance). It's raspberry tea leaf based, other ingredients include thyme leaf, rose hip and rose...I must tell you, the tea may be a but pricey (RM29-90 for 10 teabags) but it works like magic so far (it makes you "go" several times a day). This is my 6th day on the Puri tea and I am pleased with it...again, Puri Tea is also senna-free and caffeine free. So now am alternating Kinohimitsu tea and Puri Tea daily :)

I believe that it is beneficial in expelling your wastes hence making ur tummy appear flatter, but not in isolation coz the quest for a flatter tummy must always be synergised with some toning exercise/sit-ups etc.

My sincerest advice is to avoid anything containing the herb senna. It may be beneficial for a while but in the long run, would cause a lot of gastrologic complications.

All the best babe! Cheers :)

Edited by Teff

Just to inform you babes, be careful in whatever you're purchasing. Slimming teas and slimming pills WORKS because there are a certain reactive ingredient in them. Especially if they work fast. Do not take too much of anything. Even good thing if taken in an excess will be harmful. However, I practice a cup of green tea daily. Not really a natural cleansing tea but at least its natural eh? :)

Yeah, green tea is indeed a wonderful and natural cleansing tea :)

It helps with constipation and also acts as a great antioxidant :)

I particularly love OSK Green tea :)

Hi Mixybabe....pheewwww....it's such a relief to see someone being polite for a change (in this thread) instead of SOMEONE who seems to have her panties like perpetually in a bunch! LOL ;)

I usually buy my Kinohimitsu tea from Carrefour coz its much cheaper there compared to pharmacies. It's RM16-90 for a pack of 14 teabags (as opposed to RM19-90 elsewhere). I usually take it after lunch, 1 teabag a day (re-used twice only).

I must say that it did play a part in my weight loss, ie; am not saying that Kinohimitsu tea alone reduced my body weight. Must also tell you that I embarked on a colon cleansing regime beforehand, and this was back in September 2007. I did Juvanex for 7 days (it's a 7 day programme, fibre based colon cleanser that u can get in Watson's & Caring pharmacies) then I maintained my cleansed colon by drinking 4-5 litres of green tea everyday (from 9am to 1pm) then I have lunch as usual, then 3pm onwards I drink Kinohimitsu tea and water for the rest of the day/evening. You may have light dinner thereafter (avoid rice at all costs). I lost 6 kgs within 2 months after almost a year of trying EVERYTHING in the market to no avail.

And just to share with you, I recently bought Puri Tea by Le Senz (got mine from a booth just outside a chinese herb shop called Yin Onn in Midvalley, near Carrefour entrance). It's raspberry tea leaf based, other ingredients include thyme leaf, rose hip and rose...I must tell you, the tea may be a but pricey (RM29-90 for 10 teabags) but it works like magic so far (it makes you "go" several times a day). This is my 6th day on the Puri tea and I am pleased with it...again, Puri Tea is also senna-free and caffeine free. So now am alternating Kinohimitsu tea and Puri Tea daily :)

I believe that it is beneficial in expelling your wastes hence making ur tummy appear flatter, but not in isolation coz the quest for a flatter tummy must always be synergised with some toning exercise/sit-ups etc.

My sincerest advice is to avoid anything containing the herb senna. It may be beneficial for a while but in the long run, would cause a lot of gastrologic complications.

Wow Teff, you really haf a vast knowledge on these products you're using. Its great that you haf a clear understanding on what you're drinking. :praisegod: I guess experience is the best teacher :D

Wow Teff, you really haf a vast knowledge on these products you're using. Its great that you haf a clear understanding on what you're drinking. :praisegod: I guess experience is the best teacher :D

Hahahaha thanks millie..

To be honest, I try my best to conduct a lot of research before consuming something and I try to stick to the most natural sources if possible. I've got my mum to thank, she's a complete health freak and I've been so called "converted" into a health junkie since I was 18!! LOL.

Oh ya, one more thing, I believe in looking for the right product to suit one's body hence there'll be several trials and errors before you land yourself the deal and that's the starting point in ascertaining whether or not it would work!

It's best to know a product in and out before consuming and most importantly, NEVER get fooled by the scientific names of any herbs or any claims of "natural" nature of a product...should you see something that you dont at all comprehend, google it, read about it or whatever, to ensure that whatever it is you're consuming is indeed natural, ie will never be harmful if usage is prolonged....and the key word is moderation :)

Cheers babes and have a nice day!

Edited by Teff

Hi Teff,

Hmm....maybe I should go and check it out in Carrefour. I'm lazy in doing sit-ups. hehehe.... Thanks for your advice and info. I shall try something out and hopefully may post my own experience here one day.

Cheers!

I AGREE WITH NIMI , try it then you will know it , Nh detoxlim natural clenx tea is already approved by the Ministry of Health Malaysia ,and the NO is MAL 06111345T and it make from green tea and herbs , no added fillers,binders,exipients and so on...the most important thing is no Hamful laxative in the ingredients.and it was the best selling slimming and cleasing tea at Guardian at the movement (i know it because one of my friend work as a phamarcist at guardian). a lot of my friends is consume it now and very happy with the result.

Hahahaha thanks millie..

To be honest, I try my best to conduct a lot of research before consuming something and I try to stick to the most natural sources if possible. I've got my mum to thank, she's a complete health freak and I've been so called "converted" into a health junkie since I was 18!! LOL.

Oh ya, one more thing, I believe in looking for the right product to suit one's body hence there'll be several trials and errors before you land yourself the deal and that's the starting point in ascertaining whether or not it would work!

It's best to know a product in and out before consuming and most importantly, NEVER get fooled by the scientific names of any herbs or any claims of "natural" nature of a product...should you see something that you dont at all comprehend, google it, read about it or whatever, to ensure that whatever it is you're consuming is indeed natural, ie will never be harmful if usage is prolonged....and the key word is moderation :)

Cheers babes and have a nice day!

Different people tend to have a different kind of effect. Its a quest to look for a product that suits you best. Arent we all always for that lookout? Hehe. It is just a never ending quest. Like my mom is into losing weight and she puchased nutritional drinks like Melilea Greenfield Organic and Phyto's Green PHHP. Both drinks claim fiber is their main source and yeah it does prevent constipation. I drink only when I have the mood, not exactly cheap though. :rolleyes:

Oops I did it again. Okay, better stop. I swayed from the main topic already. Lol :lol:

Edited by millie

I AGREE WITH NIMI , try it then you will know it , Nh detoxlim natural clenx tea is already approved by the Ministry of Health Malaysia ,and the NO is MAL 06111345T and it make from green tea and herbs , no added fillers,binders,exipients and so on...the most important thing is no Hamful laxative in the ingredients.and it was the best selling slimming and cleasing tea at Guardian at the movement (i know it because one of my friend work as a phamarcist at guardian). a lot of my friends is consume it now and very happy with the result.

Im sure you haf your point Slem. Nobody's accusing Nimi or questioning her. Its up to the user to decide which type of cleansing tea to choose from :)

Im sure you haf your point Slem. Nobody's accusing Nimi or questioning her. Its up to the user to decide which type of cleansing tea to choose from :)

Exactly the point... :) You took the words right out of my mouth millie..heheheh....